Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are there any family members you hate with a burning passion?

Moonlight

(edited)

Everyone other than my mother. My real father is out there, abandoning us. I don't give a shit if he's still alive or not, but I got words that he's still alive. My step father is nearly as bad. A police, yet gambles and acts like a shit. He's too proud of his culture and coward people, and despise me of being a half blood.

He once said, "You don't even have the spirit of your own people!"

"That's why I'm not a coward," I answered.

My real father came from a culture of brave, honest but arrogant and selfish people, while my mother came from a polite yet coward and sly back-stabbers. My step father is from the same culture as my mother, and you know what happens next.

Younger sister, I'm rather neutral to her. She's just ignorant. A trauma caused by her kindergarten teacher made her like that. Older sister, I don't care about her at all, since she doesn't care about everything but herself.

Family from my father's line is on another island. Lost contact, just like my father. From mother's line, great grandfather just died in his 128th (or 127th) last year. I've never seen my grandfather, and my grandmother died before I was born. Ah, yes. My great grandmother is still alive, but she lives with that damn cousin and stingy uncle.

Forgot to say about my step father's line. Three brothers. One who can't even take care of his own new born son, a stingy religion fanatic (even though my mother helped him from his fanaticism), and a so-called genius who's overly sensitive.

Interesting family 'eh?

you guys asian? no? then you have never felt as much hate as I do, being compared to your cousins and siblings because they have 1% better grades... fml.... mlp

I'm an Asian. 

Edited by Aerial Stream
  • Brohoof 1

I don't "hate" any of my family, but mine argues a lot. Thankfully, the problems are usually solved.

My brother does annoy me about "watching that kid's show again?" but that isn't a big deal for me.

My mom and dad can be extremely stubborn at times, and not very often about actual problems.

I have this uncle that I'm honetsly very scared of, he's very tall and strong and honestly so ugly he looks really scary, yet he have women at his feet (LOL)

I've always been scared of him since I was kid, and he always had a bad temper, luckily I've never seen him that much and today I can say that I haven't seen him in years which is awesome

@, OUCH! ;_;

• Brohoof 1

I have this uncle that I'm honetsly very scared of, he's very tall and strong and honestly so ugly he looks really scary, yet he have women at his feet (LOL)

Now I understand your OC Rexus Spark... or whatever his name is. You know, me being terrible at remembering names and stuff.

@Aerial Stream, OUCH! ;_;

What?

I would honestly not be bothered if my creepy, abusive prick of a brother died suddenly. If you have a great family that's awesome for you and I am envious but it is very hard to love someone who emotionally and physically abuses you and to do so just because of blood is naive. I hate my brother and I don't think I hate anyone as much as I hate him. And I'm not a worst case in the slightest. People have been sexually abused by their family members. People have been starved and beaten. You can not love that. That is not family. That is abuse with your blood.

• Brohoof 1

Now I understand your OC Rexus Spark... or whatever his name is. You know, me being terrible at remembering names and stuff.

My OC Rexus has nothing to do with mt description of my uncle, any similarity it's just plain coincidence :P

What?

I said ouch because of your family situation, it's very tough ;_; 

I said ouch because of your family situation, it's very tough ;_; 

Nay, no big deal. One good thing about my father's blood is our endurance. Actually I don't really care about family. I will get a job in a year or two, buy a house somewhere quiet (just like what my mother always dreams for), and escape my mother there. Everything will be just fine. I also have convinced myself not to marry anyone from this land after all, so I won't get any more family issue in the future. I've tasted enough.

My OC Rexus has nothing to do with mt description of my uncle, any similarity it's just plain coincidence

coincidence-i-think-not-o.gif

Wow... I didn't know so many could have such hatred in their families...

I love my whole family more than anything. My cousins, I only have two, and they're so special to me. We don't get to see them much because they leave 200 miles away... But when we do, I'm so happy and I feel complete.

To find that some people hate their parents (and their parents hate them) really shocks me. I would say, "you shouldn't speak about your mother/father that way, you shouldn't take them for granted etc.", but some of you genuinely hate your parents for their attitude towards you... It's sad.

I can understand that someone might say they hate their annoying, prissy sister or violent, picky brother, but hate is a very strong word, and you should all think about whether you do really "hate" them. Think about the happy times you might have had with them, and really, try to imagine what it would be like if they suddenly died, or went missing? Would you still hate them, and rejoice in their absence?

As for hatred towards your own parents... I can only feel sorrowful for you. It is sad that you this happens between what should be the most loveable, special bond in the world.

I agree.  I really can't imagine not getting along with the rest of my family.  Have I gotten into arguments, BIG arguments, with my parents or brothers? Absolutely.  A lot of slammed doors and hanging up the phone on my end.  But in my case, those arguments came from them wanting me to get my life in order in some way- possibly flunking out of a class, losing my job, things like that.  as far as extended family goes, I have too many cousins to really be close with any of them except a few (some I've only met once in my entire life) but we've always gotten along. 

A lot of what is posted here seems to be just extreme annoyance, and frankly speaking, if I was younger I probably would have put one of my older brothers here.  People grow out of that kind of behavior eventually. 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really hate him, more of can't stand him, my younger brother, he's 2 years younger, yet I know 12 year olds more mature than him.

Let's see:

He was for a while, the most rabid anti-MLP fan in existence

He can't keep his mouth shut

He expects me to talk to him 99.999999999% of the time about TF2

He is a manchild

He is incredibly immature

He is always getting in trouble, whether it be at school or with my parents

He acts religious, even though he isn't that religious

He thinks I'm going to hell for being an atheist

99% of the stuff he says doesn't make any goddamn fucking sense at all

His personal hygiene is incredibly poor

Plus it seems when I just look at him he gets offended.

• Brohoof 2

I hate all of them. :T :33 It's hard to explain. None of them are mature, and they all dislike me. They all find being drunk in public is ok, and they think it's ok to hurt people. >.< Basically everyone on my dad's side is like that.

• Brohoof 1

Been told that hate would be an adequate and reasonable response towards the maternal side of my biological family but "hate" is such a strong word, I deign to use it. To me, hate implies feeling negatively so strongly that the perpetual desire for ill will for someone would be brought fourth, and perhaps even acted upon.

My waves of bitterness, anger, and sometimes pettiness are just that - waves... they come and go quite naturally, perhaps because of grief still being shouldered. -Shrugs.- I am sooner to simply cut someone off before I am to hate them, though that's not to say I can't hold a grudge. I am a very talented grudge-holder once I commit to holding one.

On my good days I wish those whom I have walked away from well, some part of them loves them and aches for them still, though I've made the conscious decision never to let them back into my life ever again. On my bad days, I'm inclined to say anything bad they experience they've brought upon themselves and justly deserve.

It's a work in progress.

• 2 months later...

Well what little family I do have now.. I don't hate any of them..

Sure my father hates ever bit of me because of who I'm..

Ah my sister feels the same way, because I'm gay its wrong and they want noting to do with me.. and that's the only family I have left... so in other words no I don't.. hate any of them I just love them both a great deal.. and wish the best for them both.

I hate my uncles on my dad's side. They used to bully my dad when he was a kid and ten years ago when my single aunt passed away (my dad's sister who never married or had any kids) she left a small beneficiary money for me and my uncles have sent harrassing phone calls and letters for the small amount of money left to me eventhough they had control of the estate and will money which was like 100X more.

I definitely don't "hate" any members of my family because, honestly, they are all pretty nice people. Sure a lot of them can get on my nerves, some a lot more than others, but I don't feel really deep loathing for any of them. There are some relatives I have in Texas who, if I think I got to know them better I would hate (From what I've heard they are incredibly religious and intolerant) but I don't really know them all to well. (By the way I have some cool relatives in Texas also XP) 

Half of my dad's family, mainly because they are either ignorant, stupid, pill heads, or all of the above. Some are worse than others. Then there is a cousin on my mom's side that is an air headed bigot, I figured out that pretty recently. I really don't associate with quite a few family members anymore. I am quite disconnected from most of them.

My so called Aunt who acts like a 20 year old, but in reality shes a dried up 40 year old hag. She judges our entire family yet she herself has a messed up family. She is only my Aunt because she married my Uncle, who is blood. Everytime she comes over i hide in my room and blast MLP dubstep.

First, my grandparents. They're controlling, and they think they know what's best but they really don't...and they're kind of loud.

Also, one of my aunts is super loud (even more so than her parents), and she sometimes tries to make me discuss stressful subjects for like, an hour...(she seems to have good intentions though...and I don't exactly hate her. She's just really difficult :lol:)

EDIT: I don't exactly hate anyone...but sometimes I feel a burning hatred when my relatives start acting stupid :P

Edited by Midnight Dragon

I don't think there is one person in my family who I can actually say I "hate" or even "dislike" maybe it's because I have a really small family, maybe it's because I got lucky. Now that I think about it I can't stand my cousins ex husband. The guy has done nothing to me, but ever since I heard that he was going behind my cousins back and sleeping with her best friend, I can't fucking stand him.

This is a more serious thing, but whatever xD

I absolutely HATE my dad. Luckily my parents are getting divorced and he should be moved out completely by the end of this week, but I still despise him. He has a job now, but when he was here all he did was sit on his ass and argue with all of us and complain about everything. He would emotionally abuse us, especially me because of the fact that he's a religious bigot and I'm gay. He would threaten my mom who never did anything wrong, talk bad about her behind her back, and he even hit me one time. He also locked my mom out of my sister's room while he was in there screaming at her. He just made our family a living hell, and he caused friends to avoid me. my friends are actually ASKING when he'll be gone so they'll come over again. I've been waiting 4 years for this to end, and finally it has. Thank GOD. blink.png

Edited by Star Streak
  • Brohoof 1

First, there is my older cousin, Shauna. By God, she is the spawn of Satan. When I was 4, she kept on calling me names and also smashed this Lego Star Wars set I built. She just thinks I'm the weirdest guy ever! Last time I saw her, I knocked her out with my office chair. She's just the worst bitch ever. The next time I see her, I'm gonna fucking murder her (jk)

Then, there's my sister. I hate her because she thinks she is the boss of me just because she is 18 years old and I'm 13. When I say "You're not the boss of me, piss off", she goes apeshit and tries to attack me! And she also told her friends that I'm a brony after she was snooping around my PC and found my Fluttershy desktop backround. She is the fucking anti-christ

• 3 weeks later...

I know it's wrong that I should hate someone with such a passion but it would most definitely have been my parents...

Before they had me, they were both the classic immature drug addicted children who shouldn't have had a child. Heck, my father never changed, going to prison on innumerable occasions after he and my mother divorced when I was really you. He was wrong for doing what he did and is diagnosed for insanity now...

My mother though...now that's an entirely different story...she abused me physically and mentally throughout my entire childhood until I was about 13 or 14 when she stopped the physically abusive side and began with the emotional side. She used things like God or cruel threats to keep me in check...I was like a beaten pup...I won't mention everything she did because it's only complaining to a reflection in the mirror, but let me just say that if she died...it wouldn't affect me what so ever. Not a day goes by that I wish revenge upon her. Her whole side of the family left with her when I left. I haven't heard from them or her in years now...