Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Guys Are Absolutely Wonderful

FinalGamer

Tonight I saw like four or five topics all marked SUPPORT, and there's all these people worried or saddened over their own problems or the problems of others. Something I've not seen happening so openly compared to other forums.

Maybe it's because a lot of youngsters are in here and as such feel the need to open up more strongly than the older forumites. But still, that's a lot of problems to give out on a forum.

And what do you guys do?

Muffins? Hugs? Support coming from empathy and/or experience? I may not have been on a lot of forums, and I've barely been here for a month, but I wanna say this right now.

You guys are absolutely wonderful.

You are the kindest, most sensible, fun-loving, respectable forum I have ever seen. It's guys like you that make me feel proud to be a brony. Maybe we get a little heated about the show, but when real lives and real problems are concerned, you guys just get right in there and never leave a brony hanging.

Maybe this happens on other forums too outside of the brony fandom, but the only fandom I've ever known was the furry fandom...and quite frankly, there's not a lot of love to envy right there, let's put it lightly. But whatever the case, I now know one thing.

I'm proud to be a brony. Thank you all for clearing the slightest doubt in my mind of that. Just wanted to say that.

• Brohoof 10

Just reading this topic made me smile and tear up, because it's true... The community here is real nice and friendly, and always there to help out... Keep on going strong, guys... Keep on going strong... :)

• Brohoof 1

When I was brand new as a brony (I'm still fairly new), I made a similar comment to one of my friends about how surprised I was that the community was so nice and accepting. He made a pretty good point that I will make now. You find support in friendship in this community because of what it is all about. My Little Pony teaches all about the magic of friendship. There are very strong moral lessons taught in each episode, because all of us are fans of this show of course it is going to be a major impact on how the community reacts to each other. Since it is all of us it is even doubly so. When we get treated this way by the community we tend to treat others that same way and the chain of kindness and friendship continues. We have 36 year old, manly military men talking like I am now. I would never have talked this way while I was on active duty before MLP. Some of this carries on to those outside this community also. This show and this fandom really is changing the world, one person at a time. Imagine what this community.. no, the world... is going to be like if this continues?

• Brohoof 6

Well thanks, Final. We are essentially family around here, which means that we provide each other with the support we need, especially in times of need when our real family or friends don't want to help us. Love and tolerance has changed many of us for the better and we will back each other up no matter what happens. I love all of you!

When I was brand new as a brony (I'm still fairly new), I made a similar comment to one of my friends about how surprised I was that the community was so nice and accepting. He made a pretty good point that I will make now. You find support in friendship in this community because of what it is all about. My Little Pony teaches all about the magic of friendship. There are very strong moral lessons taught in each episode, because all of us are fans of this show of course it is going to be a major impact on how the community reacts to each other. Since it is all of us it is even doubly so. When we get treated this way by the community we tend to treat others that same way and the chain of kindness and friendship continues. We have 36 year old, manly military men talking like I am now. I would never have talked this way while I was on active duty before MLP. Some of this carries on to those outside this community also. This show and this fandom really is changing the world, one person at a time. Imagine what this community.. no, the world... is going to be like if this continues?

Pretty much, that's what I love about the source of the fandom itself, the show. It keeps up the spirit of friendship amongst its fans, so people never forget to love and tolerate, not even for a second.

I have faith because of this ^ ^

• Brohoof 1

I totally agree. Most of the forums I've seen tend to tell the person to stop crying on the internet. I feel a sense of pride here that every support topic I see is instead met with sympathy, empathy, and advice.

Too everypony here and all other Bronies:

Posted Image

This fanbase is not only the most supportive I have seen, but also the most open and warm. Others might not be hostile, but they definitaly don't give the same feel the Brony community does!

Too everypony here and all other Bronies:

*a image with Fluttershy*

This fanbase is not only the most supportive I have seen, but also the most open and warm. Others might not be hostile, but they definitaly don't give the same feel the Brony community does!

Three cheers for us, and all other bronies!

This community is rather great.

I joined the mlpforums to spam links to some pmvs I made share some videos I made and never planned on staying or even looking anywhere outside of Octavia's Hall. To be honest I expected everyone to be a jerk, to my surprise everyone gave me a warm welcome and was very polite. Thus I stuck around and am still here. :P