Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What user on this website do you like?

the musty book

Do you mean....like like??? Like someone I have a crush on??? Oh my...I don't know if I should answer that lol xD

But if you meant just the regular kind of like, there are a lot of people I like.

• Brohoof 10

(edited)

Hmmm...  I don't have an answer for you, but I would appreciate getting one of those advertised bribery cupcakes  ^_^  I love cupcakes(just not the creepypasta ones)!! 

Edited by Anishna
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well there is this one guy can never seem to get him out of my head, he's smart funny likes scootaloo abd dammit just a swell guy, yes I'm talkingabout DaReaper of course

Edited by DaReaper
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

well assuming your talking about girls you like like, then I got nobody, not that i dislike any of the girls, i just don't have feelings for anyone.

As for liking regularly, I like basically everyone.

Edited by Zygen

whaaaaaaaaat?  Now that I think about it, I go onto forum games threads and I do see a lot of pairings...  I did find it a bit weird, but I guess now it makes a bit of sense.  It needs to stop making sense though, because there is no fun in making sense.  So hold on for a second while I scroll through my 5-person friend list and answer your question.  OK, I've figered it out.  There was this one user I met, who was my first friend (out of five.  Even on a forums site, I'm an introvert...).  I met her at the Friday Movie Nights the first time I went to watch it, which waas how I actually came to find the forums.  And now, looking at it, she likes Doctor Who, Sherlock, electronic music, and readinh/writing fanfiction.  So I'd say, that I like Ano170, as a really nice friend.  And you thought I was going to say I LIKED liked her, didn't you?  Heehee, I'm a tricksy little hobbitses...  Although, if it were going to be anybody on this site...

post-13878-0-11676100-1374723175.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Um... I really don't trust liking anypony here for two reasons...

One, look at my OC's cutie mark, describes me pretty well... And two, I liked somepony on another site since the day they joined, and just today found out he was a guy...

So to put it simply, I won't like anypony here that way unless I really get to know them

(edited)

If you mean just regular like, than, most people here. But if you mean "like" like, then, well...that's for me to know and for you to never find out.

Srsly, I like no one here.

or do i

Edited by Callisto
  • Brohoof 1

Someone I like?  Like... LIKE like? Well, I have a big uber man-crush on @Champion RD92, but I've thought about cheating on him with now and then.

Sowwy. :lol:

• Brohoof 3

You wanna know who I like like? You really wanna know?

Everyone. That's right.

I'm gay for everyone here.

Especially Feld0 and RD92. mlp-pbueno.png

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

What user on this forum/domain do I like?

Pff, wut? Hah, I find that to be a silly questi- is my waifu, and I'm currently, dating her on this forum/domain. She's pretty much one of the most incredible people I have met on here, and she and I have many things in common.

Great topic, by the way. /)^3^(\

P.S. Love ya, bby Squishy.  :derp:

Edited by The Paris Swing Cake
  • Brohoof 2

My current special somepony is Scootalove. :D I don't currently like anypony else. Wuv you, Scoots. :3 <3

Anywho, I like everypony on the Forums in general.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

forever-alone-guy-statue-25350-131310792

That awkward moment when you look on a thread to see if anybody on the My Little Pony Forums loves you in a way you will never achieve in real life because your general awkwardness and social anxiety pushes you not trust anyone and to have an intense aversion to getting close to anyone out of fear that they will eventually see you as the cowardly fraud you have become out of desperation to belong to society.

Anyway, @@Champion RD92's status updates make me hot, so I guess I love him as much as I'll love anyone.

I need aspirin.

Edited by CITRUS KING46
  • Brohoof 5

I don't like like any of the users on this forum, but I find many of them very appealing personality-wise. There are many people here who have characteristics that I'd like to see in a significant other, I guess. Not gonna name names though, since I feel like that'd be pretty awk :P

I find it a bit odd that multiple guys like me, but okay then...

I have a bit of a crush on a girl here, but I really don't wanna say who it is...hmm...although I used to have a crush on MissMachine a bit, but she doesn't come on here too often anymore.

(edited)

None. Simple as that. If you are meaning to the point of 'love'. I have no chance with anyone, so what is the point of even thinking about it? When you are not exactly worthy of anyone, you tend to not get your hopes up. I am getting pretty good at being realistic in that sense. So....yeah. I cannot even get the motivation to think of some witty joke for this.

Edited by Kyoshi

I came in thinking that this would be another "what forum member do you respect" thread, but I got something different...

Well then, normally you wouldn't get 100% answers from people on the forum, but heck, I'll give you a closer answer because I'm a bit daring tonight.

There are three girls on the forums I enjoy talking to. They stand out and occasionally, and well, you know...

Two of them are less active: The Pinkeh Pie ♪and Honey Puff

One is still active on the forum, but I won't tell that much.

And, err, if either of of the two I really like seeing come onto the topic and see that I mentioned them, I will die in all aspects.

Well I'm dating Haven c:So I guess it goes without saying that I like him xP

I liked somepony on another site since the day they joined, and just today found out he was a guy...

Bahahahahaha xD I am sorry, but that is fucking hilarious xD

(edited)

As you can tell by my signature, I'm currently in a relationship with Moog. Many people want me though, Soundgarden, LatinoChuro, and pretty much anybody in my fan club wants to date me.  

Edited by AtDawnTheySquee

Bahahahahaha xD I am sorry, but that is fucking hilarious xD

Seriously... That's just mean...

Even if you're sorry, it doesn't change the fact that it's mean...

I already look at myself as somepony no one would ever love, making jokes about it is just making things worse...

I doubt I love someone here. I'm not really a fan of dating and I have honestly never had a crush on someone. Just not really my thing. Someone will have to be extremely great to make me love them. No, I don't have high standards, I just dislike dating...or crushes. 

(edited)

If you mean like, as in a crush or love, then that's a bit of a personal question (but I guess it's a person's choice if they want to answer).

I like (AKA Wubsie) <3

Edited by ✶Nova✶
  • Brohoof 1