Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Was Your Day?

SpectrumStar

Tranquil, yet somber: I just read the ending to Musings Of A Fallen Princess by Humanity on FIMFiction.net (Could he have possibly turned NMM into a bigger Woobie?).

Edited by Anti-Villain

It was awesome! During class, I found an open source encryption class and decided to try implementing it in my code. I got it working! I made two methods that read/write to and from files encrypted with that algorithm as well as a key generation method. It's not very complex as far as the algorithm goes, but its enough obfuscation for my future capstone project.

Also yeah, it's not that big of a deal. But man is it cool! :D

Edited by Celtore

I strained my leg in one of my workouts yesterday thinking it was a worse than usual cramp, so I go through my shift or at least as much of it as I could (had to go home early because I couldn't take the pain anymore) with excruciating pain. One time earlier today I got up way too fast and literally screaming out in pain which apparently scared the hell out of every customer within earshot, when people have these "oh shit does this guy need to the hospital" look on their faces  than that is a pretty good hint that it is time to go home. So I finished off the rest of my load (thank god it came early today) and got out of there.

My day has been 10/10, pretty great :D

Some great things happened earlier that I won't go into detail about, because personal ;)

I also got some pretty great Rarity stickers in the mail today, as well! :D

But I still have tonight ahead of me  :huh:
 I'm not gonna be going to sleep until around 1 or 2 a.m., because that's really the only time I go to bed, so I still have a good while ahead of me :D

Well I started the day with great expectations and plans. . . then I got on the forums and turned on Netflix. Its 6:45pm and nothing has gotten done excpect dinner. 

Apple Stuffed Pork Roast, Baked Potatoes, and butter corn. 

• Brohoof 1

I was fine until my brain said, "hey remember that scene in your favorite anime where the main character watches his wife die giving birth?" *I'm dead on the ground* "Glad to here it!"

My day was long. I got my hair dyed and it took 3 hours.

Then I had to go shopping with my mom. Then she wanted coffee so we had to stop again.

I'm just tired now.

Terrible... I was helping my dad move two saves into the house... I couldn't move the second one in, because the first one fell on my leg... Now I'm gonna be sitting in bed for the next couple days...

Wow, that sounds like it hurts. I hope you get better soon.

My day was not going well until I got off work. Now its better that I get to back on these forums ^_^.

It was kind of sad, sentimental, and very emotional. Today is the 2nd year anniversary since my father died and I have been in one of those moods where I don't really want to do anything or talk to anyone. Add to the fact that my knee is acting up because I injured it on my workout on Tuesday and aggrivated it at work yesterday and I was a tad fragile today. I called in sick to work for tomorrow as I was supposed to work a 6AM-3PM shift but when I went to get my desktop computer fixed today I could barely even get it through the door with how sore I was today. The good news is I made a blog post done that I am fairly proud of.

http://mlpforums.com/blog/456/entry-10458-2-years-since-my-dads-passing-and-how-that-has-affected-my-views-on-applejack/

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1