Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Was Your Day?

SpectrumStar

(I'm amazed I couldn't find a thread like this already!)

The title basically explains itself, but how was your day today? Good, bad, okay? Tell us why! Feel free to discuss things, or just post and run. Have a rant or a rave, I really don't care. :)

To start, I've actually had a really good day. I got up at a reasonable hour for once, but still got enough sleep to recover from the first week of marching band. Got some painting done for my room...and hopefully I'll go see Pacific Rim (for the fourth time) this evening. If not, I'll probably watch Lord of the Rings for the millionth time. Pretty ideal day for me.

(Now it's your turn.)

Oh, oh oh! My day is/was extravagant! First of all I was awoken by my friend stealing a blanket that I was on, and then going back to sleep from the epic D&D adventure that 2 friends, my cousin and I were on the previous night. Then went on here after waking up again, and searching the interwebs for miscellaneous stuff, (mainly tumblr and DA) and then staying up and letting my other friend sleep on the bed I was previously sleeping on, mainly because he sort of awoken after me clicking stuffs, and found out that I was finally awake, so he asked for a blanket and I gave him one and he went to sleep! After that, I worked on both on my comps, updating and finding themes... Which concludes my day up until now!

My day was pretty good. I got up checked the forums, email, FimFiction . Ate breakfast.  My brother got home from camp so we hung out and talked. Then I went for a run. Came back and watched some youtube videos. I wrote another chapter of my fan-fic. My little cousin came over and we hung out. And that is about everything that has happened up to this point. All in all a pretty good day. :)

My day has been great so far. I had spent some time chatting with my friends for a good part of it. I played some pokemon and hung out with my brothers since they stopped by to visit. As of right now, I am currently eating dinner and will be starting my daily exercise plan I put together today. So, it's about to get better :)

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 1

My day was pretty good. I went back to playing video games, stayed on the forums all day, watched some people in a sniping tournament, watching the BronyCon stream, and now just relaxing.

I had a very good day indeed. It's the penultimate day of my stay in the Alps, and I got in another lick of paragliding. Sensational experience - feeling of freedom soaring over now-tiny houses and the giant Lake Annecy, as well as a multitude of aerial tricks and flips! Much better than the first time I did it - makes it clear why Rainbow Dash loves to fly :)

Went for an ice cream afterwards. Two scoops lemon sorbet, delightful stuff.

Returning to our exchange house for the evening I played Animal Crossing: New Leaf (new shop renovation today, woo-hoo!) and watched the annual Lake Annecy firework display from my window, before tuning into a very entertaining Poniverse panel live stream. The live chat had a load of censor asterisks, though, but hey! Great day overall.

I might return to this thread every evening n.n

I had a very good day indeed. It's the penultimate day of my stay in the Alps, and I got in another lick of paragliding. Sensational experience - feeling of freedom soaring over now-tiny houses and the giant Lake Annecy, as well as a multitude of aerial tricks and flips! Much better than the first time I did it - makes it clear why Rainbow Dash loves to fly :)

Paragliding? That sounds awesome! Is it the same as parasailing? Do you jump out of a plane?

Seems like everyone is having good days so far~ I'm gonna add on to mine by saying that my day has gotten even better, as I've been sitting around for the last 45 minutes designing characters and practicing drawing. And the drawings actually didn't suck, which was awesome. o3o

Paragliding? That sounds awesome! Is it the same as parasailing? Do you jump out of a plane?

Seems like everyone is having good days so far~ I'm gonna add on to mine by saying that my day has gotten even better, as I've been sitting around for the last 45 minutes designing characters and practicing drawing. And the drawings actually didn't suck, which was awesome. o3o

It's similar to parasailing, except you're not attached to a boat, and the wing shape is different to allow you to make use of thermals (sources of lift) to let you glide higher. And no, as much as jumping from a plane sounds cool, that's for parachuting, not paragliding :) Paragliding typically launches off of a designated launch pad, normally up a mountain. From there, you can fly wherever you please, so long as you're not in any restricted flight areas. Most schools and clubs have their own landing point.

• Brohoof 2

It's similar to parasailing, except you're not attached to a boat, and the wing shape is different to allow you to make use of thermals (sources of lift) to let you glide higher. And no, as much as jumping from a plane sounds cool, that's for parachuting, not paragliding :) Paragliding typically launches off of a designated launch pad, normally up a mountain. From there, you can fly wherever you please, so long as you're not in any restricted flight areas. Most schools and clubs have their own landing point.

That sounds... so awesome. Mountains? :OOO I LOOOOVE mountains. 

Anyways, today was my grandfathers (mom's side) 60th birthday. I found out he's only 10 years older than my mom which is weird cause my half-brother is 15 years older than me O_o. And my grandpa is 10 years younger than my grandma. Anyways I went to his party with some family members and played lots of fire red on the way there (which is only like.. 15 minutes away). Got home and have been writing a report for school and just finished so I have the remainder of summer break for whatever :DD

That sounds really fun! I'm gonna have to try that sometime. o3o

That sounds... so awesome. Mountains? :OOO I LOOOOVE mountains.

Anyways, today was my grandfathers (mom's side) 60th birthday. I found out he's only 10 years older than my mom which is weird cause my half-brother is 15 years older than me O_o. And my grandpa is 10 years younger than my grandma. Anyways I went to his party with some family members and played lots of fire red on the way there (which is only like.. 15 minutes away). Got home and have been writing a report for school and just finished so I have the remainder of summer break for whatever :DD

Hooray for having summer off~ I wish I had some more summer...but I have marching band now, so I have to get up early and be out all day. -___-, Oh well, marching band is worth it. :)

And my day just keeps getting better and better~ Popcorn and semi-sweet chocolate chips are the perfect combination.

Today went well. I visited my grandparents, and had lunch with them, and then moved some stuff. (Heavy stuff, like mattresses.)

Very peaceful day, really. It was a lazy saturday.

I had a very good day: I woke up got on the forums

checked my posts, then went out for a nice lunch,

bought some minecraft apparel, checked how to join

the movie poniverse is working on...couldn't figure it

out...asked around, and now I'm here.

I'm surprised no one had a bad day today. At least, no one that posted here. :P I guess Saturdays are just lazy days for everyone!

My Saturday got even better with the addition of homemade banana nut muffins and flute practice time. But I have to send away my flute for maintenance soon...so that'll be a not-so-good day. But today was really awesome~

I'm surprised no one had a bad day today. At least, no one that posted here. :P I guess Saturdays are just lazy days for everyone!

My Saturday got even better with the addition of homemade banana nut muffins and flute practice time. But I have to send away my flute for maintenance soon...so that'll be a not-so-good day. But today was really awesome~

I've lost track of days.. I thought it was Wednesday :/ Or Friday. Is it really Saturday? *checks :OOO it is! That means I have to get up early. 

I've lost track of days.. I thought it was Wednesday :/ Or Friday. Is it really Saturday? *checks :OOO it is! That means I have to get up early.

Nope, it's definitely Saturday! Getting up early isn't fun...but at least you could still have a good day. :D I hate getting up early, but I have to do it on the weekdays.

I slept in until noon today because I worked all day yesterday and closed at the store. When I finally did wake up I spent most of the day putting off doing dishes and re watching Breaking Bad until work at 5. It was inventory day so we got off early. Now I get to browse the internet until bedtime. :)

Oh man, my day was filled with everything from stupid housework, to my whole city going under a tornado warning. After going out and seeing what I could find, I was let down to nothing more than lots of wind and tons of rain. Was a good day honestly  ^_^

My day has been pretty good. Woke up and watched some ponies then went out and did some chores around the house. After that, I went swimming with some friends, cooked up dinner, then had a huge bonfire (as inc the flames extended at least 15ft and I had to get the hose to make sure my trees didn't catch fire) and had s'mores!

My day was good i guess, the beggining of the day was kinda stressful and nerve wracking because I had a band social i was nervous about but that went well.

I also had the forums which I couldn't login to, but I quickly got over that and can now login again, so yeah.

So I guess today went pretty well, i had a good time at the band social and MLP forums works again, so stuff worked out in the end i guess.

My day was quite alright. Woke up early (for once.) Watch some tv but was sad that I missed the ponies. Pulled out my psp to read some fanfics and finish some creepypasta I was reading the other day. Almost pee my pants when I load a page for one called "Upstairs" because of the picture. Had some family come over. Played the xbox. Then now I'm here.

Surpringly, my day was decent for once. I ate at a Chinese restaurant with my sister then later went somewhere with my brother. Only problem, my mood has drastically dropped since then. It usually does by the end of the day. No matter what happens, the depression will eventually win. This is a reoccurring pattern for most days now.

My day was pretty good I got a new piano so I spend a few hours playing on it which was fun. I was also watching a live Starcraft 2 tournament so yeah it was a pretty good day yesterday :)

Not that great, as always. Once again nothing happend. But my mood was a little better atleast, I guess...

But much like Kyoshi, it drops later. By the end of the day I just feel like shit anyway.

Well, its only 5pm and I'll probably be up late but so far it was...neutral I suppose.

I woke up, checked the time, and saw that my alarm hadn't gone off and I missed Return of Harmony Part Two on the giant screen of my TV.  And as ridiculous as it may seem, I pretty much sobbed my eyes out.

After that, I cuddled up to my Pinkie Pie backpack and went online to calm down.

My father watched the latest episode of FiW with me, to make me feel better and also because he thinks its funny too.

Then I continued my comic strip, decided to make it into three parts and have been enjoying making it tremendously.  At the moment, I'm darkening the lines of a panel that I'm sure will be the murder of everypony that sees it. 

At six, I'm off to the playground to swing, draw, listen to music, feel the wind through my hair, and come up with a bunch of other story parts that I could never possibly do even in the time period of a year.

Its an okay day I think.  Maybe I'll watch Too Many Pinkie Pie's to have a laugh and call up my best friend.  We haven't talked in weeks.  I miss her.  And we both missed Friendship Day.

Anyway, what a sweet question to ask Cx

Well today has been alright so far. Was woken up to see if I wanted to go to the store. I said no, tried to go back to sleep and couldn't. Turned on the computer to see what's going on Fimfiction and here. Had pizza for breakfast that we had leftover yesterday. And now thinking about playing some Minecraft to see if I can survive on Plastic Island. So far its be going good on there only until I can't seem to find the last spawner I need. Also I lost the will to mine with the island being made of clay/wool. 

Edited by zombie king24