Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Was Your Day?

SpectrumStar

My day was okay. Though have been sick for 2 days. Most of its because of my allergies. I have had a sore throat for 2 days but its been getting better its not hurting too bad now. But its just mainly from the top of my head to my chest is all feeling congested yuck XD :P So i am feeling some what better though.

• 4 months later...

This thread is basically just to share what happened today because I feel like I need to tell people. I have friend well we're a little then that now. We've literally known each other our entire lives, actually you wouldn't expect us to be friends, simply because of our immensely different personalities. He has near infinite energy always wanting to do something, and I'm an old man in everything but age and physical appearance, he friendly and trusting to the extent or being hurt because of it, while I am very cynical and trust only those closest to me. Basically today I went to the nearby dinner for breakfast and my friend shows up(let's just call him Harry) I offer him a seat and offer to buy him something, We got omelets we ate and he asks if I wanted to go biking in the hills, I said yes so as we are walking he is chatting away. I jokingly quoted solaire saying " you really are fond of chatting with me aren't you,if I didn't know any better I'd say you had feelings for me". Harry is horrible at hiding stuff especially from me so he badly lies (I swear he is worse the AppleJack) We stop and raise an eyebrow at him which is my way of saying "cut the shit" after a bit of delay he tells me he is gay and does in fact have feelings for me. I pause to collect my thoughts and contain my happiness as I felt the same way. He started walk away I stopped him and told him to come here, I then put my hand on his shoulder and basically said the feelings mutual so we talked resuming our walk(hey it may not be 50 shades but it was a fantastic moment for me) so we basically became a couple during that walk however I am moving to Massachusetts next Friday but I did overhear both our parents talking about him staying over next summer ,one can only hope :) I trust him enough to stay true, I just hope the guy can handle himself without me, he tends to get himself in trouble, but I think he'll do fine. Anyway thanks for hearing me ramble on about my day. I just really wanted to share the experience (I swear since it happened Nmy life's becoming more and more like a romantic comedy..ugh)

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Pretty good. Went out to a small, local restaurant and got a hamburger for lunch, talked to someone about getting my laptop fixed, and just sat around with my Rarity plushie and played games :please:

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

Brilliant ^^ Went on a day trip to the seaside with a bunch of my good friends and had a great time. We had fish and chips, ice cream, Lobster tails, spent a ton of money at the 2p slots winning little plushies and we climbed on big rocks!  :lol:

Late loads consistently all week at work with today being no exception, it is very very annoying but other than that it wasn't too bad. I broke everything down, stacked it off and got most of it done before it was time to go home. It sure was a lot better than Wednesday when I was in so much pain at the end of my shift that I could barely stand up thanks to my bad knee acting up. All that is left now is yogurt which even if dosen't get done tonight won't really be my problem tomorrow because I am nearly always off on Sundays, Sunday is best day of the week ever.

• 4 years later...

I honestly wish I could say my day was better than the last, but the truth is that things are really getting worse for me. I could not think clearly because of my erratic emotional state and my generally clouded mind. I remember drawings ponies used to help, but I have no motivation to do so these days...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
(edited)

Just an ordinary day really. Ran a few errands. I'm still getting used to not having school on Mondays. :laugh:

Edited by Lucky Bolt