Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Was Your Day?

SpectrumStar

Ah so far so good, I mean I know it could go from good to shit storm in a sec but ah its life. But so far good! things have been going my way which is nice, ah just hope It stays that way. Hope everypony is have a great day too!

i just had the most amazing day i had in the last month :D
i woke up nicely, my best friend came back from spain today after two months (it was like reuniting with family) and i got awesome merch from the Q-dance store

today was a good day

Edited by repsol rave

I had another good day today~ Got plenty of sleep, finished painting my new dresser, got some more packs of mystery ponies... Umm...did my last bits of practicing before my flute gets sent off...oh, and my sister came over for a bit, that was fun. Pretty much just a normal, lazy Sunday. Watched some Adventure Time and shows about mummies.

My day is getting better and its still not over. My parents came back with some McDonalds. Only way it could get better is if I can go to Equestria. And if I can found the horse dunagan in the survival island I'm doing.  

EDIT: So I was in the middle of playing Minecraft while listening to everfree radio when my little brother told me to cook him eggs at 12:00 in morning. Now its almost 1:00.

Edited by zombie king24

My day has been really tiring... Marching band takes it out of you. But now I can watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and relax. My feet are killing me. e3e Still a good day though, 'cause I love marching band.

a03b025187839756e3260ebb705a4a15.jpg

My day was awesome, woke up and watched EqG again. I didn't have work, so I fueled up the quad and took it for a ride all day. Weather was beautiful, pic related, artsy photo.

Today was monumentally sucky. We were outside in 90 degree heat for seven hours marching, then I went to my car to go home only to realize I had left my lights on and my car was completely dead. That would have been fine, 'cause my friends had jumper cables, but my clicker was broken as well, so I couldn't get into the car to pop the hood or turn it on or anything. So now I have to wait for my mom to drive down there with thr spare key and jump the thing so I can get home and take a shower. Bleeeck.

mine's been pretty good. at a friend's house right now. he's an anti-brony, but oh well. i sent him some pmvs to annoy him. but that's kinda how we show our friendship: by annoying each other.

Good I guess. I slept until like 2PM and the most exciting aspect of it was getting Taco Bell on account of it being Taco Tuesday and all.

Hey, today's one of my days off work. I might as well enjoy it.

Today I woke up late and was yelled at. Turn on the computer to see what's going on. Got on the xbox for a bit and played MW3. Til people came back from the store. Got off because it my younger brother's day to play. Now some of my xbox friends want me to play minecraft with them but can't. Good news I did get a muffin when they got back. ^_^

My day was a little meh. It was a little more fun than usual. I played a little Halo: Reach with a few buddies of mine and just sorta chilled out. Anyone else?

Oh Reach.... *starts to remember it* I don't like Reach as a Halo game. But as a sci fi shooter its good. Also its better than Halo 4. 

I actually played it after a long time and a can tell you I had more fun in one match than I did in Halo 4. 

My day was going pretty good, its the first day i have not had someone over in like 3 months so i am getting allot done. i wish i could have gone to bronycon.

Oh Reach.... *starts to remember it* I don't like Reach as a Halo game. But as a sci fi shooter its good. Also its better than Halo 4. 

I actually played it after a long time and a can tell you I had more fun in one match than I did in Halo 4. 

I thought Reach was good. It's a very fun game, and it's different. I liked Halo 4. It was fun, at least I thought it was. It may have not been the best Halo game and it wasn't my favorite Halo game. I did like it however, but to each his own.

Oh... my day? Well just started school today and it was alright. Got to see some of the old teachers and my new one. Also my friends since now my school only has one lunch period now. But I did have one mistake where I went to the wrong class. 

• 1 month later...

So today I was given some Ritz right. I already ate nine of them but they didn't taste right. I check the date on it and it seems I ate cookies that are nearly two years old. Also not too sure if it was ok to post.

• 2 months later...

Well I woke up with a stuffy nose and really sore throat; therefore, I got to stay home from school and sleep.  My 4DE Twilight Sparkle plush also came in the mail today so I was so happy about that, and I Watched Equestria Girls again. Overall a pretty good day, even though I am sick.  

It's alright, if a bit chilly.  Any yard work that was planned today is hung up for a later day due to it being too windy, cold and it was snowing this morning...  I haven't been on the forums for a few weeks, it's nice to read up topics that have been posted and catching up and all that smile.png.