Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Was Your Day?

SpectrumStar

Terrible, just terrible. We got our second exam back today; never in my life have I ever scored so low on a test I poured so much time into studying for. It makes me so mad and... so depressed, all that time invested for a score in the single digit!? It's downright disheartening and infuriating at the same time.

And now how I have two start and finish two projects by 5pm tomorrow. Wonderful. And why do I have to spend tonight doing that when I had a week to work on this project? Because I had another project I had to work on that was due today that took up the weekend I originally planned on using for those other projects. How did this happen? Last minute warnings about what my part of the paper would be along with what would be on the power point presentation. I can't stand last minute warnings. If I can, I deny them outright, just on principle; and if I can't deny them, you can trust I won't be a happy camper.

• 3 months later...

Went to get a new battery in my car today and it turns out that it wasn't my battery, or even my secondary battery, it was the battery in my key! My car is 15yrs old, I didn't even know they could do that in cars back then! 

B.O.R.I.N.G.....

It's been so slow and boring that I haven't showered in 4 days, so last night was nice and a bit of a refresher (seriously why shower if you aren't dirty or sweated at all?) Had a nice early breakfast with my husband before we parted ways (made bacon, egg, and cheddar sandwiches). He's working on a blacksmithing commission for coffee table with his best friend. I am on my last day working overtime alone at my local store. My boss is back tonight so I can FINALLY go back to sanity.

I swear, I've gained 20 lbs these past few weeks just sitting like bump on a log.....BUT 40 degrees on Monday, and if it's sunny, I'm dusting off my bike!!!!

I woke up this morning with extremely sore legs that I could barely move. Due to the fact that I ran a crapton of laps. Then I got a sore throat, now my throat hurts like hell.

Simple and procrastinated, nothing more than the usual.. Oh, and should read a book for monday and clean my room now when I think about it. :mellow:

Yesterday was amazing. Half-day at school, and I got to have lunch at P. Terry's. But today is much different. (But still good.)

I'm going to my (evil) step-mom's in Memphis over Spring Break. Lucky for me, I'm leaving a lot later than I should. That gives me time to just hang out for about 8 or so hours. (That gives me time to work on my Wind-Up deck [Yugioh stuff] and listen to some music.) Today's a good day so far. ^_^

My day was pretty good! I talked to some friends here on the forums and on another site. I also got to Skype one of my friends who lives far away, so that was great too. However, I did have to clean my room today... ugh. But it looks a lot better now :)

It's been okay I guess. I finally began working on a 4-page essay assignment that's due on Monday. I wish I had spring break like all you guys '~'

(edited)

My day was busy.

I had work and it was appointment after appointment all day.

Then I had to see my doctor.

Now, my friend is over at my house.

THAT'S HOW MY FREAKING DAY WAS

Edited by Samurott77

Kind of hard for a saturay but in the end everything ended up quite well. Thanks for asking =D

My day was okay. I got nervous over a Skype argument and felt a bit sad over the same thing I've been feeling sad about for the past year, but other than that, I was okay. I enjoyed the new episode a lot, and I started playing a game called Battlezone from 1998 again, having considered it too difficult when it first came out. Now I have a headache though from being tired.

I had my best friend sleep over last night.

We always have a lot of fun making each other laugh ^_^

Today, compared to yesterday... was long and painful.

I went on an 11-hour road trip with my dad over to Memphis, and I just arrived. (I've been on longer road trips, but after this one, I just feel really sick...)