Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Because this is about the most elegant & beautiful Luna I have ever seen; and that is good enough for me.

Granted likely won't stay my avatar forever.

I actually found my avatar before I even signed up- I didn't come up with my hybrid username until a few days later (Clopin + Pinkie Pie). And at least for the near future, I have no plans of changing my username or avatar, so at least I'm happy with them!

This is the Avatar I use on another forum (I'm still hoping for some old members to be on here). When I first joined, I found the very popular thread on it for bronies and that's how I got involved in the fandom. At the time Twilight Sparkle was my favorite pony, so I chose this avatar. I never bothered to change it, and I still like Twilight, so I figured I would use the same avatar and username when I joined here.

(edited)

I chose my profile pic for two reasons.

1) Because my favourite character in the whole show is Discord, and

2) Because of my tendency to speak in an English high class accent sometimes for fun.

You know those brits are classy!

Edited by DiscordedBrony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

This pretty much explains my reason:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGJEBiI85hM&t=0m8s

And because chrome pony is cute as shit <3

Edited by John

One - I wanted a GIF.

Two - Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony.

Three - Unless my memory is off, the site required a specific size restriction for avatars.

Four - Equating all of these, my avatar was the best one available through Google image search.

(edited)

I was an avatarless man and I felt like getting an avatar again but simply didn't know what picture to use. Ended up asking my boy to hook a brother up, and boy, did he hook a brother up. Not many things I can think of that are cuter than a sleeping Dashie.

EuJawvl.png

Edited by fimdashie
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

I'm a fan of the Discorded Whooves ask blog. Much more than just regular Whooves and Assistant (though I believe they have the same writers). I happened to like this G4 version of himself, so voila.

And I also haven't been feeling emotionally well recently. Not that I'm super depressed or anything...

Edited by Super80 Wolf

It's pony-me's cutie mark.

I'm good at traditional art, am notoriously indifferent, and have a hate-list that could fill the libraries of the world 3 times over.

The face itself is a heavily modified version of the Newgrounds "angry faic", though again, it's modified almost beyond recognition.

• Brohoof 1

Did I post in this one already? I think I did. Well, what the hay; I changed it so now I'll do it again.

post-14812-0-15317100-1401851811.gif

Since I changed my username from "Lady~Rarity" back to "True Rarity", my avatar didn't match with the text. Being much too lazy to make another at the moment, I went to my trusty friend Google and found this one. And I love it!

• Brohoof 1

Because I saw Sabaton live for the first time on the 1st of last month, and they went beyond my expectations....plus, Luna dressed as Joakim Broden is just TOO badass. XD

• Brohoof 1

It's simple ^^ I find it very adorable and I also wanted it to suit my signature. I thought this one suits it most. Besides Fluttershy is one of my favourite ponies and my first avatar ever on forums was her :)

Spike's my favourite character, and I felt I had opinions about him that hadn't been expressed much anywhere else, so why not? Also, I guess it just gives off the impression of someone with a lot of work and ideas (as scrolls) trying to share them with everyone else.

• Brohoof 1