Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What crossover would you like to see in MLP?

Harmony Spark

Now, MLP has become immensely popular but what would happen if they made a crossover? It would obviously be Hasbro related cause of copyright. So, just out of curiosity, what crossover would u like to see in MLP?

For me, it's Transformers G1 (I know it's old but these two shows are awesome!)

• Brohoof 2

G.I Joe.

Oh please, how could you not want to see these two together?

And for the record, i'm talking about the old one, not the new sucky Renegades.

• Brohoof 1

A Dungeons and Dragons crossover could be interesting. Yeah, Dungeons and Ponies sounds cool.

But what i really would like to see is a Warhammer 40k Crossover.

The peaceful world of Equestria meets the Imperium of Man. I bet the Ordo Malleus would love Discord.

Edited by Gefreiter
  • Brohoof 3

Transformers and My Little Pony? Now, that is something that would be cool. No, we do not mean the Michael Bay mistakes known as the Transformer live action movies. We mean, the good old Transformer cartoon. That is like a match made in heaven since, when both of these shows debuted they both made an impact on their respective demographics.

• Brohoof 2

Transformers and My Little Pony? Now, that is something that would be cool. No, we do not mean the Michael Bay mistakes known as the Transformer live action movies. We mean, the good old Transformer cartoon. That is like a match made in heaven since, when both of these shows debuted they both made an impact on their respective demographics.

I agree, these shows are awesome and little known fact that Lauren Faust's brothers watched Transformers G1 when they were kids.

These two shows explain why I have these as my favourites:

post-14112-0-10940500-1377014039.jpg

post-14112-0-04100900-1377014059.jpg

post-14112-0-79704300-1377014076.jpg

post-14112-0-28223200-1377014088.jpg

• Brohoof 4

after watching double rainboom, nope nope nope and nope!!! I don't want any crossovers in the show, Equestria is Equestria and other non-mlp original creatures are not allowed to be there

• Brohoof 1

Well, I personally would love to see a MLP crossover with Phineas and Ferb. (Sorry, it's just that I am a P&F Fanboy  :muffins: )

I know, it's nearly impossible, even if MLP WOULD make some crossovers, but it's just my opinion, I really think they would fit together perfectly  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Dan Vs and MLP, seeing Dan's reactions to ending up in a world of cartoon ponies would truly be hilarious and I will bet you anything that Chris would be a brony

• Brohoof 3

I'd have to go with Bleach. I can imagine Rainbow Dash learning to do a Bankai version of the sonic rainboom. Epiiiiiic! A white with black mane Squad 11 pony? Ima go draw that...

• Brohoof 1

Instead of a crossover, I'd like to see some of the OC's from the fandom on the show.  There are many different body types and species that the fandom has put forth and I think it would be a nice challenge for the creators to put some of those in there.  Considering that this is a show for little kids, I doubt they would do that. 

• Brohoof 5

I think a ponies/Sailor Moon or a Ponies/Power Rangers cross over would be pretty neat :3

Now if we were to talk about a ponies/Dr.Who cross over... that would be epic :3

I'm suddenly in the mood to make TARDIS cupcakes o.o

• Brohoof 1

Ponies and Magic the Gathering!

Wouldn't it be hilarious to see Twilight's reaction to "Magic"? And watching Fluttershy try to play, seeing as she would never try to win (I'm gonna guess she would have a WG life gain deck instead)

Oh and Lyra having a humans deck!

Oh, sorry I'm getting a bit carried away here... But you get the point!

I would love to see a Doctor Who/Mlp crossover! I mean all the awesome fanfics and videos based on that background pony pretty much already counts as a crossover technically.

I mean, if you really look at it, according to the fans, the pony itself is a crossover! :P

But seriously I would love to see an MLP crossover where the Doctor ends up in ponyville and he has to join forces with the mane 6 to stop the Daleks and/or Cybermen! :P

Epicness would insure!

doctor-who-riding-doctor-whooves-pony-rk

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...