Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

you go to your room and your fav pony is sleeping in your bed, what do?

Rethajni

If it was my OC....

Me: "Get off mate"

OC wakes up, "Or what mate?"

Me huggles OC <3

Breh never considered my OC

If Andante was chilling I'd wake him up and chat over a glass of Cognac.

Now if Octavia was there I'd let her sleep and when she wakes up jam with her.

Edited by SugarfootWillie
  • Brohoof 1

What I wont do is Freak out at all, I might poke Rainbow Dash just to see if I'm hallucinating, but I'm not going to freak out, I'd probably admire how peaceful ( And most likely Adorable ) She looks until she wakes up, after she wakes up, I'll ask her the obvious questions, then I would start asking more Personal Questions as the day goes on. But I've thought about this a lot.

• Brohoof 1

I'd sneak up to her with a foghorn and blast it right next to her face.

In reality, I'd first make sure I wasn't hallucinating by getting someone else to confirm what I was seeing. Then when the pony woke up, I'd ask her how she got here, and I'd try to figure out a way to send her home.

• Brohoof 1

I would wake them up , tie them, interrogate them, and then i would be like "LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!!! O_O"

Then i would probably put them to sleep again...  :wub:

... here is just a little sketch based off of a picture of the pony... if you know who it is then good for you!

I would put the original picture here but i don't know where on the internet it went.... i ended up drawing it instead. Funnily enough i had put the original in a message ... just a day ago... gosh i am forgetful 

:P

4NDqegv.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I would look at my hands, notice that I have a constantly changing amount of fingers, look at the nearby window to see upside down trees, realize I'm dreaming and hope that I can maintain the dream.

If not, oh well. I got to see Pinkie Pie in a dream.  :pinkie:

Edited by LeonShi500
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

I would probably be staring at the pony in my bed before quietly freaking out in excitement and questioning how they got there in the first place. I would then quietly try to wake them and ask them what in the world is going on. If they are still tired after explaining how they got here, I let them rest, crawl into bed and lay next to them while hugging and cuddling them.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't got a bed; my "favorite pony" usually sleeps on the living room couch.  Generally speaking, I'll carefully lean over her and gently kiss her on the cheek.  This is sometimes followed by a whisper; something affectionate or reassuring.  I try not to wake her, most times.

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby
  • Brohoof 2

• 6 months later...

I think I've answered before, but I'm gonna do it again because it's such a fun theoreticle topic.

Rarity in my bed? First I think I'd call one of my closest living(lives close by) brony friends and ask him to confirm what I'm seeing. Secondly I think I'd  just watch over her for a bit (cause ya know that's creepy and all) and thirdly I would gently try and wake her and explain the situation that she can't be here.

• Brohoof 1

I would stop going to opium dens.

...NOT that I do that, mind you, but if I'm seeing colorful little ponies in my bed, that would be the only explanation. 

If I find horse heads in my bed, well, that's a horse of a different color; then I'd wonder what I did to piss off the mob.

• Brohoof 1

die of a broken heart trying to live again...

cry for all the time i have been alone...

fly into the sheets, and never let go...

...or something like, but mostly in that order.

ok... i have read all the other posts, my original one was just answerd on the question of the thread title...

now i feel as if most people would see my previous answer as... bad, or unpure...

to be more specific, it would still be as before, but i would respect the wishes of the pony.

i would only do as they desire, and i would prefer them back home, than here... and i would try to go with.

as for the "never letting go..." i am implying that i would never forget them, and would keep my heart from growing cold again.

If AJ was in my bed? I'd don't care if it's a lucid dream, I would wake her up gently and then od say "hey I got an idea" (this is not going where you think it's going) And then we went out to the living room and watched MLP on Netfix. What did you think I was gonna do? Sicko? LOL

It would be an interesting day. See, I'm no good at this favourite's thing, I can never decide who I like the most. So not only would there be a pony in my bed it would be a pony selected from my shortlist, so in effect the universe would've chosen who's my favourite. Pretty meta right?

Now we've got that out the way we can actually get to what my reaction would be:

I would probably first check that I hadn't accidentally ingested some potent hallucinogenic drug or that I was in fact asleep. After doing that I would immediately sit on my chair and start doing stuff on my computer until they awake. Although if I find that they're not waking up any time soon I would gently wake them up.

After they awake I would ask them:

- How?

- Why?

- What do you want to eat?

- What do you want to do?

• 2 weeks later...

How did it get there?! i mean my rooms a mess how did it survive! also dude get out of my bed its a twin i don't fit with a dog a full grown tall dude...peff this won't work...altho I'm in michigan...its cold...get over here I'm freezing...

Ps: can i just mention i figured human world they would most likely be human also my mom,dave,dad,brother,and katie would kill me "why are you sleeping with some weird dude".... with amazing red and white hair...

Edited by Lillim

I'd try my best to remain calm and quiet so she can get the sleep she deserves (she's probably really tired). Then I'd prepare a delicious meal and a hot bath for when she wakes up. Lastly, I'd ask her how she got there and let her tell me the whole story whilst brushing her light blue mane and giving her a relaxing massage.

If she tells me she needs to go back in Equestria, I'd do my bestest to help her accomplish that (without putting my needs and wishes before hers).

But if she decides to stay with me some more for some reason or another, I'd be the happiest person on this entire planet. We'd discuss magic, we'd practice magic tricks together (while I'd make sure to always compliment her on her stunts), and maybe I'd learn how to have her rocking self confidence! :-P

I really love you Trixie. :adorkable:

Edited by Trixie the Great