Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite pony cooked something horrible just for you... What do?

Rethajni

Your favorite pony prepares a dinnier for two, and the food is something you know it tastes awful

First ¿your reaction that your pony invites you to dinner?

Second ¿your reaction when you see the food?

Third ¿you will eat it?

i would probably be very stunned when applejack invites me for dinner. i mean, i got so many questions, and why is she here in The Netherlands!

also, i would probably just smile when i see the food. i can hide my feelings for other people very well, and i can have my face pretty much emotionless when i taste anything bad. i actually took a bite out of a lemon once without moving a muscle.

and yeah i'll eat all of it. i mean, she probably put a lot of effort in it, so it would be very rude to not eat it. and it would break my heart to see applejack sad because of me.

also, i would probably just insist that i cook next time. my twin brother is a chef in training and he could probably teach me some cooking stuffs.

Edited by repsol rave
  • Brohoof 2

Weird that Pinkie is suddenly a terrible cook but for the her sake I would eat it. I really can eat almost anything intended to be eaten anyways, I just have my obvious preferences. I'd try to subtly ask her not to make whatever she made for me again in the future though. Slip it into conversation, 'oh, I usually don't like [X]' or some such. 

What a random topic idea. Well, Pinkie Pie, I don't even know what sort of thing she'd make. She excels at confectionery, but as for meals themselves I wouldn't know what to expect. It'd be super cute to hear that she prepared a dinner though <3

I'd eat it nonetheless. For a few reasons:

1. I'm an optimist, just like she is.
  2. I almost never leave food on my plate, no matter how much I dislike it.
  3. I hate seeing Pinkie Pie's disappointed expression. She's just too lovable to make sad :3
  4. Me and Pinkie Pie are in the same damn universe! I'm not going to make her upset.
  • Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash a terrible cook? That's... somewhat believable. mlp-dreally.png

Well, I would do my best to deal with it, just to not be rude. Then I proceed to go home and throw up.

• Brohoof 1

If Pinkie Pie invited me for dinner I would probably be like "ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!" and gladly accept her invitation.

I will probably just smile when the food comes out.

And I would eat it anyway because Pinkie probably put a lot of time into it and I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings.

Edited by Super Derpy

I eat everything. Food is food, the difference is the taste, and the effects. I have never tasted anything i did not like, and when a pony makes it I don't want to make it upset if it had been that bad.

I would'nt ever really expect Pinkie Pie to make any food horrifically. I mean heck, she mostly if not only makes cakes, sweets, and just all sorts of pastries. How can those ever be considered horrible tasting?

Maybe if the chocolates or other possible ingredients were expired? But still I wouldn't think they'd taste all that bad. This is really...interesting. :blink:

Well let's say, Pinkie Pie decided to make something other than sweets and failed epically. I can actually see that happening as well! :P

Maybe she'd try and make some Lasagna for me and mixed all the cheese, sauce, and pasta, with all the sweets and candies, along with adding some frosting to the mix.

Now that would probably be a little disgusting.

Nonetheless, if she were to invite me to a dinner for two then heck yeah! I'll be excited and happily come along.

When I see the monstrosity of lasagna mixed with sweets and candies, then I'd probably be very iffy and "ehhhh" about it.

Once I take my first bite...I wouldn't even know how exactly I would react. I guess I may gag a bit.(such a mixture just wouldn't sink right in my mouth.) Nonetheless, I'll fake a smile and force myself to finish it. Managing to hold the rather unappetizing dinner in, I would then thank her, give her another smile, then give her a hug.

Then I would probably throw up all over her back. lol jk

Edited by Sanderspie
  • Brohoof 1

1) I would be very surprised by that nice gesture. A bit reluctant to the dinner since I don't like such kind of offers. Even a "thanks" sometimes is hard to take for me.

2) Probably a cold sensation will run all over my body at see that kind of food. But after looking into her eyes for a moment, I would remember that a good intention is all that matters for me.

3) I probably might end up eating all the dinner she made for me, even If is hard to hide my reaction to such disgusting taste. Sometimes one should do a little sacrifice in order to make friendship grow stronger.

Apologies for my english, it isn't my first language.

The fact that someone or somepony actually invites ME of all people to have dinner with them would make me feel worth something on this horrible planet. Even better, it's my favorite pony. That alone makes it seem like such an honor.

For how I'd react to the food. I don't want to say anything bad about it because that would hurt Chryssi's feelings and it makes me seem rude in the process. She probably spent a great deal of time on that food and maybe that was the best she could do. I'd respect that and muster up the stomach to eat it. I want to seem like a good guest.

Yes, I will eat it. After, I'd ask her if she ever wants to invite me for dinner again, if she wants me to give her a hand with the cooking. The two of us working together could make a great meal that we would both enjoy and it would mean less mess and more cooperation. I find doing it that way could give us more time together to chat and whatnot.

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 1

Of course I'll eat it. Not only am I not a picky eater, but for me it's all about the company I'm sharing, not the food itself. I can get past the food quality for an evening of relaxing conversation with Twilight.

My reaction, would be pretty happy and just go to the dinner. My reaction to the food, could be a very happy smile. Of course I would eat it, I can't disappoint Dashie. So, yeah.

If Applejack cooked something terrible I would know something was up, the only time she did that was in Applebuck Season when she nearly worked herself to death. I would a bit concerned that perhaps she may be pushing herself a bit too hard again and but may humor her and try to eat it anyway. If Twilight or Luna cooked a bad meal that would be a bit more likely but either way even if I didn't like the meal I would enjoy the time with any of them.

Derpy cooking something bad?... Doesn't sound too outlandish to me! :derp:

My reaction to the dinner invite: Of course I'm going to go to dinner! It's Derpy and I wouldn't want to be rude and decline her offer. I mean sure, I know the dinner isn't exactly going to be super, but it's more about the friendly meeting.

My reaction to the dinner: Probably a sort of cold realization of what I'm about to put in my mouth, but I wouldn't say anything because I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings or make myself appear unappreciative. I would just have to put my brain into passive mode and just... well... bite the bullet! *boo*

Would I eat it: Yes. While I'm normally a very picky eater, I'm willing to stomach bad tasting food to preserve a good friendship. Next time we get together though, I would try to convince her to allow me to assist her in the kitchen to make things easier.

Edited by Celtore

if i got invited by rainbow dash id jump through the ceiling tho im not sure is she knows that lebanon is a country (third smallest or 4th in the world ) and why on earth would she visit such an area in the world i mean really? u want to visit the middle east? but still id would accept eat the food no matter what tell her its awesome but inside id be like "ew ew ew ew ew ew"

dzei8c8.gif 

I would be surprised anyone other than my own parents was nice nice enough to cook me dinner. (I'm actually having dinner as I type this (smothered chicken rice!)) So I would take rather kindly to this gesture. If it looked really bad I probably couldn't tell what kind of food it was, so that would keep my mind open. If after tasting it I gag on the taste, I'll just say that it was too hot. Then try to take down another spoon or forkfull of whatever the hell I'm eating.

A good way to get out of this is to have her try it, see what she thinks of her own cooking. Ponies may have different taste buds so she may actually like her own food, int hat case I'll keep eating it, drinking lots of whatever beverages are around, dousing it in whatever seasoning is available, smothering it in whatever condiments are present, just to make eating the thing manageable and hoping that I don't get sick from eating it (that would break her heart, knowing that the meal she cooked just for me ended up making me deathly ill). But if she finds that it tastes disgusting, then she may stop me from having any more and save us both the trouble. We'd just have some Reeses puffs after that.

Impossible. Applejack never cooks anything bad. But, if Rainbow Dash were to cook something, that's a different story. I would eat it all just because RAINBOW DASH cooked me something.

I'd probably go insane if Trixie invited me to dinner, and even more so crazy seeing that we have talking ponies on Earth. 

When I saw the food I'd probably be optimistic and think, "Well I haven't tasted it yet."

When I tasted it, lets hope I don't gag because I don't want to be vanquished. I'd probably eat it all if I could eat it without her noticing that I don't like it, everything always tastes better if someone makes it for you.

With enough dr pib cola ill eat anything but in all seriousness I would probably take a few bites get into conversation then start talking halfway through run to the bathroom apologizing and say your so sorry then come out eat half of it when she's finished offer to take her to sugar cube corner for dessert

First ¿your reaction that your pony invites you to dinner?

I would go. It would be very disrespectful to not go.

Second ¿your reaction when you see the food? Third ¿you will eat it? Brohoof This Quote MultiQuote Blog This

2. It depends on how bad they messed it. If it at least resembles what I heard it was I wouldn't mind.

3. Take a bite of it and then respectfully say that they need to cook it better. No sense in lying right?

Edited by Ember The Dragoness

If Fluttershy cooked me a turd on toast I'd eat it to spare her feelings. You can get over any weird taste, you can't get over hurting someone's feelings-especially a delicate flower like FS.

I know you wouldn't want to hurt Fluttershy's feeling but what good does lying do? I personally think you'd be hurting her more by lying to her.