What object/thing do you consume the most?

Rayalicious

• 6 years later...

I eat rice every day and pretty much only drink tea (a few different kinds of tea though).

I also use a lot of electricity due to having servers, not liking heat (so, AC at full power in the summer) etc. Some time ago I ran miners as well (currently it's not profitable for me). The power company probably loves me.

I also listen to music pretty much all the time.

Also, storage space, both digital (in my own servers) and physical (if I needed to move, I'd have to get a lorry or do lots of trips).. 

3 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I drink an excessive amount of soda. I’m talking at least 4-5 cans a day.  

I looooooooooooooooove soda too. ^^

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

I don’t know, I don’t just consume one kind of food more than others because I tend to get tired of the same things after so long. I do try to stay healthy and keep my fluid consumption confined to mostly water, so....water I guess is my answer to this topic. :P My brain also consumes a lot of homework if that counts too lol. 

I'd say computer battery, I use a lot of that stuff :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? and what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor hooman? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to...

an unknowable destiny?

• 1 month later...

I consume water more than anything else :laugh:

On 2/25/2020 at 5:37 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

I drink an excessive amount of soda. I’m talking at least 4-5 cans a day.  

That sounds like something Pinkie Pie or Buddy the elf would do :blink: And here I am drinking 2-3 per month.

On 2/25/2020 at 11:44 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

My brain also consumes a lot of homework if that counts too lol. 

Brainfood (or something)