ASocialyAwkwardPony

(edited)

Also hi, I'm bisexual. Nice to meet you all. If somebody PMs me, I'll be more than happy to talk to someone (probably as friends, though).

Edited by Andy

(edited)

Hello, my name is Joe and I'm also bisexual (with a preference for guys ;)). Feel free to add me, I love making new friends and chatting with people! :wub:

Edited by GrauWitz
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Personally I don't like to be put in some sort of group like LGBT. I'm bisexual like loads of others here. We got a thread about sexualities over here...:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/5311-whats-your-sexuality/

but yeah, no big deal. I like friends :3

(with a preference for guys ;))

gotta love that wink :P

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 2

I'm Oliver and I'm gay. I don't really like my name though so you may call me whatever you like. I think Jaden is a nice name. Some people describe me as a femboy but personally, I just see myself as androgyne.

A thread where you can meet other people who might share their LGBT experiences sounds like a good idea since it can be quite helpful for those among us who are still unsure of their sexuality and/or gender identity.

I really should post in these forums more often. Literally my only other post was in the Welcoming Plaza, and that was back when I went by Gem-Song... eheh.

Anyway, hi. I go by Star Note nowadays, and I'm currently questioning my identity. I know I'm -- at least partially -- non-binary, but that's really all I'm sure about.

I was kinda wondering -- does anyone else here have an OC that's non-binary (or are non-binary themselves)? 'cause I recently created a new one to better represent myself (you can see it up there in my pic) and I was just kinda wondering if anyone else had one. or something i dont even know what im talking about okay bye

Well, I suppose I should introduce myself...

My name is John and the barn door swings both ways, with no strong preference one way or the other. I do really tend to refer to myself as a she though I'm not planning on physically switching.  :catface:

I'm not always great with the whole conversation thing, I can be kinda awkward...but if anyone wants to shoot me a message feel free, One can never have too many friends after all ;)

Eh, hello! It's-a me! ... no one knows me? Give it a minute... ... no? 

Anyway. Pansexual. I have a preference for males. I am personally male, feminine type, I will admit. I have a distinct harder time with females. Due to some... awful experiences. I'm a socially awkward person... which I will also blame on awful experiences.

I'm very friendly, and approachable. :D 

You're in the right spot, I just saw this on the top and I had to comment.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Oh... well... If you have republican in you, I recommend a doctor's appointment. You need to have that looked at.

I'm sorry. I'm joking with you. :3 

But, just in case I offend you, I'm sorry. I love your Dashie avatar. :D Dashie is my fav pony too. :3

Eh, might as well post. Name's Brosparkles, and I'm pansexual, cis male. (Meaning I don't give a hoot about gender, sex and gender both male, though I'm not particularly masculine) Don't be afraid to approach me, I'm kinda quiet but I try to be welcoming enough. 

When I told my friends.. They were like "OH MY GOD!!! You're Bi!! Woah!! I never could have guessed! What kind of guys are you into?"

I just face palmed.. They don't understand how hard it is for me to tell a bunch of straight guys about my sexuality. I do have a preference for girls, so I guess that's where they got to thinking I was straight from....

I really should post in these forums more often. Literally my only other post was in the Welcoming Plaza, and that was back when I went by Gem-Song... eheh.

Anyway, hi. I go by Star Note nowadays, and I'm currently questioning my identity. I know I'm -- at least partially -- non-binary, but that's really all I'm sure about.

I was kinda wondering -- does anyone else here have an OC that's non-binary (or are non-binary themselves)? 'cause I recently created a new one to better represent myself (you can see it up there in my pic) and I was just kinda wondering if anyone else had one. or something i dont even know what im talking about okay bye

Sometimes I'd like to be non-binary... Does that count?

'Sup everyone? I like penis.

I'm not L, G, B, T, or even Q. But I do like BBQ, so does that count?

Doesn't count, but you can still be our friend.

• Brohoof 3

....... Ok I do like guys a lot more than I care to say.. I'd say I'm 3/4 straight, 1/4 gay, and all sad and alone.. :( I'll find someone, eventually.. Be it man, woman, neither, or both.

(edited)
Sometimes I'd like to be non-binary... Does that count?

Uuh... what d'you mean by that? pardon me for asking

Edited by Star Note

I might as well post here, because why the hell not. My name is Nathaniel, and I'm an asexual trans man(I'm pre-transition, though.) I'm biromantic, with a prevalent preference for girls. I'm a pretty lame person, but if anyone wants to friend me, that's totally fine.

(edited)

When I told my friends.. They were like "OH MY GOD!!! You're Bi!! Woah!! I never could have guessed! What kind of guys are you into?"

I just face palmed.. They don't understand how hard it is for me to tell a bunch of straight guys about my sexuality. I do have a preference for girls, so I guess that's where they got to thinking I was straight from....

I think you're lucky. I haven't told any of my friends yet, just because my best friend is a homophobe. And making jokes about homosexuals is common.

Edited by Andy