Your Opinions of Fluffle Puff

Slice0Pie

I always liked the zero dialogue, zero logic humor and the randomness of it, but there's only so much you can do with it. Still entertaining though, even if a bit stale :)

Edited by Jaref
  • Brohoof 1

Gmg0nA3.png

YouTube Channel

PMV's and Stuff

I like Fluffle Puff.

Chrysalis and Dan thrown in there too make for some laughs also. I like the reason why Chrysalis was involved earlier on- where she was just using Fluffle Puff for a source of food (unlimited supply of love.)  I would've liked if that evolved more along the lines of Chrysalis becoming genuinely attached to Fluffle Puff in the way person loves a pet dog/cat- vs. shipping. I still think the shipping bit is amusing at times- I'm just not into shipping in general though.

Edited by steve88

post-24370-0-50818200-1417635705.jpg

Rainbow Rocks... at least how it could've looked... in a stranger, more interesting dimension :lol:

For those who are wondering, Twilight is chewing bubble gum.

Original Artwork: http://inkypsycho.deviantart.com/art/Do-Ya-Thing-by-Gorillaz-Ponified-487082864

I love fufflepufff. i fan girl over flufflepuff. I kinda want to just pick her up and pet her and call her precious over and over. yes.. > shifty eyes< not weird at all...

I love fufflepufff. i fan girl over flufflepuff. I kinda want to just pick her up and pet her and call her precious over and over. yes.. > shifty eyes< not weird at all...

• 2 months later...

I love Fluffle Puff! She is too cute but she does have a darkside to her. As a OC, she is well done and decently fleshed out in the personality department. She is silly and does random stuff but she is quite a character none the less.

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

I tend to like the Puff just due

there is no well, much talking

but the actions and looks

of the ponies says a lot

if anything and Chrysalis needs

some fluffy love!

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

She is pretty cute and all, I will admit that. I'm not that big into her though. The part I find funny is how she started the whole Fluffy Ponies thing, and yet the guy who created her never meant for that to happen and he actually dislikes how this whole thing has happened.

In all honesty I am not a big fan of the character. I don't have anything against her, but I fail to see why she is so popular. For me, she has less personality than than a fruitroll and is essentially over-portrayed as a goof.

As I said I don't hate her and I do find her cute, but cute alone doesn't do it for me.

• Brohoof 6

0C974976-AEAC-473F-A904-E17FE9F80486.png
Pathfinder I Sojourner I CorsairZu'hra I Autumn | Scarlet Willow | Gypsy | Silverthorn | Crystal Whisper | Radiant Historia | And many other OCs~
Matching signatures with mah Bestie MOONLIGHT <3

I love Fluffle Puff she's so cute and her relationship with Chrysalis is super cute especially the Equestria Girls version. And the humour is good just through her random noises amuses me

Astral "Awesome" Jackpot

EST 03.01.1997

blissful, adorable ignorant, simple, silly, and adorable beyond all belief...Seriously, every one of her episodes make me get the warm fuzzies and I always look forward to Fluffle Puff....

44a8d2bdf61ad764dcc2b73df7a79da5.jpg

"In fire iron is born, by fire it is tamed"