Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cross-Dressing

Sepia-chan

If I had my way, I'd of been cross-dressing throughout my childhood!

I've always had the problem of meeting my parent's expectations :P "Do you want makeup for your birthday?", "You are a girl, you have to shave your armpits and legs!", "What are all the popular girls wearing, these days?". They pushed girl things on me, and it was really annoying. I don't want to be a male, I just don't believe in how we assign gender to things, such as clothing and deodorant. I had a hard time with junior's tops, though, because they're all designed to show off your curves and body, and I absolutely did not agree with that at the time.Other than that, I like both male and female things.

Today, though, I'm able to do what I want :3 My wardrobe has a good mixture of women's, men's, and unisex clothing. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

So, I took the advice of someone earlier in this thread and bought some arm warmers. I wasn't sure if I would like them or if they would be big enough but surprisingly, not only are they big enough, but they can go all the way over my elbows if I stretch them out. They're also really soft, comfy, and warm. They're purple and somewhat "girly" looking by society's standards, so I'm a bit hesitant to wear them in public, but I did wear them under a hoodie once while shopping. For some reason it felt kind of exciting, especially when people noticed them.

post-37-0-36177300-1424394976_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-38858700-1424394964_thumb.jpg

If anyone is interested, I bought them at Sockdreams.com. (which has tons of cute socks as well)

• Brohoof 5

So, I took the advice of someone earlier in this thread and bought some arm warmers. I wasn't sure if I would like them or if they would be big enough but surprisingly, not only are they big enough, but they can go all the way over my elbows if I stretch them out. They're also really soft, comfy, and warm. They're purple and somewhat "girly" looking by society's standards, so I'm a bit hesitant to wear them in public, but I did wear them under a hoodie once while shopping. For some reason it felt kind of exciting, especially when people noticed them.

attachicon.gif2015-02-19 20.12.22.jpgattachicon.gif2015-02-19 20.13.20.jpg

If anyone is interested, I bought them at Sockdreams.com. (which has tons of cute socks as well)

Aww, those are so cute! :wub: I wish I had a pair (but alas, I'm way too nervous to buy a pair or ask someone to get them for me :blush:) Edited by GrauWitz

attachicon.gif2015-02-19 20.12.22.jpgattachicon.gif2015-02-19 20.13.20.jpg

1) You're awesome xD

2) I love sockdreams ^^

3) Since I last posted, I've built up my wardrobe of "feminine" clothes. I have a story or two, but don't feel like sharing them right now ^_^'

4)....SOCKDREAMS!

Edited by Starlight Sky
  • Brohoof 1

I think it is weird, however, there are some circumstances where i dont think it isnt..

For instance, lets say you are a male wanting to be a girl (or vice-versa) i wouldnt down on it because i can understand it.

But doing it out of shear pleasure... i still think thats a big wierd

I don't do it. (Because,I prefer pants and dress shirts.)

But,I don't look down on people who do it,either.

I admit it's a little strange seeing a guy dressed like a girl,but it's not like I'd be against it. 

As for girls dressing like guys,I'm perfectly fine with that as well.

(Also,I'd be lying if I said that I didn't find when male ponies cross-dress,sexy.)

I haven't really cross-dressed so far, but I'd like to, sometime. Only at home, though, without anyone to know... :blush: I feel sometimes like I could be a girl, and maybe dressing up as one could help me understand my feelings a little better  :catface:

• Brohoof 1

I've cross-dressed for cosplay before, and occasionally I'll find something cute in the men's section of some stores, but that's about it.

I'm not against cross-dressing though. I think if you like to do something and it's not hurting anyone, you should be able to do it. -_-

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

*raises a paw and giggles effeminately* I do! I'm extremely uninhibited about it. I wear skirts, leggings, tights, arm warmers, etc every time I leave the house. I've also casually gone into stores and sought out female clothes when I've needed to, even going so far as explaining to an employee it's for me if I need help. I'm so colorful and different (I even wear a tail and rainbow furry leg warmers) that I'm probably a minor local celebrity now. I very rarely detect negative reactions from anyone.

Edited by Derpy Avenger
  • Brohoof 2

I got nothing against cross dressing, I don't have any interest in it.  If it's nice cross dressing, good for you, you made yourself look like a proper girl.  However if you look like something out of RuPaul's Drag Race, I tend to turn the other way because I don't see anything pretty about drag queens.

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Yep I do it :P

I only have a summer dress at the moment (and a wig that is coming in the mail... Eventually)

Obligatory Pictures:

My pink toenails :P

And my Summer Dress :D

Annd the wig that is taking it's sweet time arriving... =_=

[EDIT]

(Wow so many brohoofs...)

Edited by Care Taker
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)

Technincally, I cross-dress everyday, being that I'm a woman. But in the case that I'm male, I don't.

I only dress like a man these days because that's the way society accepts me. I'm going to crossdress later. Though I have some really fabulous bracelets, that are definitely a steal for 5$. I looked so much better with them on.

Just going to say this: I would look amazing in girl's clothes if I shaved my body. I don't just to conform...

Edited by TwillyFSniper
  • Brohoof 3

I've been thinking about doing it, but I've yet to be able to...both because I can't really go out of my way to buy it yet. And I'm still not in a point where I think I'd look good in any dresses or anything...

(edited)

Just going to say this: I would look amazing in girl's clothes if I shaved my body. I don't just to conform...

Psh, you look amazing regardless of what you wear, girl! Just do what makes you comfortable!

I personally believe clothes are gender neutral, Example: If a man owns a dress, it's a man's dress. He owns it, therefore it's men's clothing. I sometimes wear "Women's" underwear just because I find it comfortable and cute, and same with a few pairs of rainbow knee high socks I have, which are, again,supposedly "Women's" clothing. I get mistaken for a woman on a daily basis as is anyways though, with a soft voice, soft features, and long hair. I guess some people consider colorful hair womanly too, in which case my blue hair might count. I would wear heels but It's hard to find size 18's, not to mention I don't really need them being 6'8 already.

Edited by Brosparkles
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'm always cross-dressing. Being transgender, I've always been cross-dresseing, but not in the way you think. I'm MtF transgender, but I mostly wear male clothes (I'm very "all or nothing" with my transition, I'll start wearing female clothes once I know I can pass, otherwise, I'm not sure if even I can handle it). My actual gender is female, no matter what my body is, and since I'm always wearing male clothes, I'm always cross-dressing. As a transgender, I want to STOP cross-dressing, and I'm working towards it bit by bit.

Edited by Hocus Pocus
  • Brohoof 2

I personally don't cross dress as I'm not that type to find an interest in it, but if other people like doing it I have no problem with that. 

I've always been a bit mixed gender in my thoughts and actions. Obviously, society says ponies are for girls, so biologically I am in the clear, but tattoos and video games are too boyish, etc. I've always just thought that things were things, that feminine and masculine is up to who finds what comfortable. If a male finds dresses soothing, or fun, or cute, no one should be able to make a choice for him, same if a female wishes to wear a vest and bowtie. That's just my thoughts though. Do what makes you happy, unless that hurts someone else. :3