Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

October is Applejack Month!

Cwanky

According to The Hub, October is now officially Applejack month!

625526_557483060967447_1054131923_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=557483060967447&set=a.155347071181050.33326.119249468124144&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

As a fan and watcher of MLP:FiM and a big Applejack fan, I would like to congratulate her and her fans and friends. She is truly deserving of such an honor.

Go out there and show them your best Applejack!

• Brohoof 28

Hooray for Applejack the most under appreciated of the mane six in my opinion!

bje7.png

Let's hope we get one or two episodes focusing on her in Season 4! 

edit: Oh, god this image is gigantic! Let me try and fix this.

edit 2: There we go. Nice and teeny.

Edited by Armchair Adventurer
  • Brohoof 8

Wow, and to think I ever needed another reason to love October! Equestria Daily just had Applejack Day on the 1st, but I'm definitely in favor of dedicating the whole month to Applejack! She's charming, adorable, and she'll do anything in her power to help a friend in need! She deserves this! Yay Applejack!

• Brohoof 8

Wait what other pony has a month? They need some. CONGRATS AJ!! Stay the coolest background pony :lol: We love you. Don't get me wrong, Pinkie is best pony but AJ is awesome.

Applejack is indeed an awesome pony, right next to Rarity, Applejack has an awesome personality. She's humble, and hard working.

Happy Applejack month! Time to start harvesting some apples.

• Brohoof 3

Huh, very good, always happy to hear good news for AJ, or any of the Mane 6 ponies for that matter.  Wonder if they'll choose months for the rest of 'em?  Anyways, congrats Applejack on October officially becoming your month!! derpy_emoticon1.png

brohoof_me__applejack_edition_by_sundown

• Brohoof 1

While Applejack isn't my favorite mane 6 member (she's actually my 4th favorite out of the 6), it's nice to see her get some love. She seems to be quite unappreciated in the fandom, same goes for Rarity. Oh, and those "AJ is a background pony" jokes are still stupid and unfunny.

tumblr_inline_mhv8h0M5f71r3oznx_zps234cf

• Brohoof 4

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw Applejack month, now that just made my day. Time to bust out the cider, apple pies, apple fritters and apple everything and celebrate.

While Applejack isn't my favorite mane 6 member (she's actually my 4th favorite out of the 6), it's nice to see her get some love. She seems to be quite unappreciated in the fandom, same goes for Rarity. Oh, and those "AJ is a background pony" jokes are still stupid and unfunny.

img-1903551-1-tumblr_inline_mhv8h0M5f71r

Ironically i found her to be one of the best from the mov series but that might be because of their tumbler they did for her.

After peeking at most the show don't blame the fan base,

blame the writers.

Hell even tommy oliver aka broney curious agree's they need to give her a new look so to speak.

Just cause she says sugar cube now and than doesn't make her a major pony.

Luna's had more development.

Ironically i found her to be one of the best from the mov series but that might be because of their tumbler they did for her.

After peeking at most the show don't blame the fan base,

blame the writers.

Hell even tommy oliver aka broney curious agree's they need to give her a new look so to speak.

Just cause she says sugar cube now and than doesn't make her a major pony.

Luna's had more development.

She was honestly quite funny in the .MOV series but the show does need to get more Applejack episodes....ones that, you know...are good. There's nothing really wrong with the way she looks, she's supposed to be the average country girl not in the likes of the zany Pinkie Pie or anything like that. Technically she still is a major pony as she is part of the mane 6 and has had multiple episodes focused around here. Luna only had one episode around her and focused on her a bit, but AJ has had several episodes to develop her more (Applebuck Season, Look Before You Sleep, Over A Barrel, Fall Weather Friends, The Cutie Mark Chronicles, The Best Night Ever, among others..), all of which slowly developed on her character.. I don't know, hopefully season 4 will actually develop her more. She still deserves some love though. ...I rant too much.

A whole month dedicated to Applejack? I'd have to say that I'm willing to say congrats to Applejack, since some people label her as a background pony for having limited screen time, but this is awesome!

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

This makes me extremely happy.  AJ is definitely my all-time favorite.  One of these days I want to get a big plush of her and cuddle it.  Because Applejack is cuddly.

... I'm gonna carry around my AJ miniature in my pocket all month in support of this.

• Brohoof 1

Like I needed more reasons to love October more.  My birthday's in October already and now my second favorite pony's month is October too.  There's also X and Y coming out next Saturday...  Gosh, I love October! 

• Brohoof 1

Hooray for Applejack month! She is one of the under appreciated out of the characters she needs more appreciation! Since it is apple harvest season why not have a month for the pony who likes apples? Anyways, go Applejack!

And here's a pic of Halloween AJ to go right with it! :)

medium.png