Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

539 OCs Needed- For A project Government

Rascal~

I've got an OC, if you don't mind. Here's her page

Also:

Is it alright if I enter my friend's OCs? She said she wants to enter a few OCs but she's not allowed to have an account on here, so she asked if I could post them for her.

@@Sn0wblind, character page. That is all.

Gah! Sorry! Lemme fix that. 

EDIT: FIXED! Whew...sorry about that. :(  Long, stressful day at work and forgot to read the dang 1st post. Permission granted to tear me a new one :P

Edited by Sn0wblind

@@MrPandaa,

Thank you for that, glad that you are fleshing out your characters more and that, but any info that I really need to know is when they changed race because thats how we organise them. But thank you for telling me

@@noodlepup3,

Thank you for your oc,  I shall add her to the list right now

@@Blitz,

Thank you for your oc blitz, I shall put her into the lists now. And of course, as long as they have character pages then you should be good.

@@Sn0wblind,  

Thank you for making your characters profile page, I shall add her to the lists now. 

Thank you for that, glad that you are fleshing out your characters more and that, but any info that I really need to know is when they changed race because thats how we organise them. But thank you for telling me

Okay, then, the only change you need to know then is that Autumn Morning is now an Earth Pony, and was a Unicorn.

@,

I'm sorry but I cannot accept your oc, because you haven't provide me with a character profile link. If you have one for your character I would appreciate it, if not then it doesn't take long to make one in the character database section found on these forums

@@TheFoolArcana515,

Thank you for your character, I shall add him to the list now

• Brohoof 1

@rascal61 sorry, here are two of my OC's.

mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/wild-star-r5253

mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lucid-lament-r5260

Edited by WildStar

@@Lyrafinish,

I'm sorry but I cannot accept your oc, because you haven't provide me with a character profile link. If you have one for your character I would appreciate it, if not then it doesn't take long to make one in the character database section found on these forums

@@)NightmareLulamoon(,

Thank you for a changeling oc, I shall add him to the special list now

@@Flaskers,

Thank you for your oc, I shall add her to the list now

@,

Thank you

@,

Thank you for two ocs, and don't worry I got them out of your signature since the links you posted didn't end well. I'll placing them in now

@,

Thank you for your oc, I shall add him to the lists now

@, @@Arcangel,

Its not on hiatus, I just haven't updated the count because the number has been wavering a little bit. We're still processing ocs, though we are not on it full blast due to our other projects taking more focus, and artwork is still being done. But processing does take alot of time and we have some people working on it, but most of our focus is on other projects and we are having trouble with some ocs while we go along the processing.

Most of our team as being moved to our projects, to help out with the heavy load with them. Many hands make light work of course, and we are getting there, just expect more of us coming from different projects and a little news from this one.  

• Brohoof 2

I'm Tailor Stitch, a pony that used to have a job in skinmaking.  I used to make skins of all sorts for the server of Ponycraft until it sadly went down.  However, after the fall, I have grown a rather.. pyrotechnical mind.  I like to hide that, however.  I hope nopony's seen me with a lighter yet!

*EDIT* I had no idea this forum had a character thingy! How convenient!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/tailor-stitch-r5341

Edited by Travman245

As you're drawing the ponies, do you message the owners to tell them that it's done?

Also I know that I posted my characters quite some time ago, however I have altered my Zephyr Character and I'm not sure if the old link will go through to the current one. The old character's name was Zippy and now is changed to Zephyr http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/zephyr-r5039 I hope this clears up any confusion!

Edited by Zephyr Vortex