Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This was the greatest day....evar.

MrJK

Ok, if you will all remember, A few days ago, i posted saying i was going to tell my friend i was a brony and indeed, i did. (Flashback http://mlpforums.com/topic/7342-sigh-i-think-its-time/) So, i had talked to her two nights ago, and she said she was almost done with episode two, and that she didn't hate it but she didn't love it either. So, today, i was talking to her, and in the span of 2 days, She had watched up to episode 10. That made my day, and she is officially (Whether she knows it or not) a brony.

• Brohoof 1

Pegasisters, though 'Brony' is being used more and more to refer to both genders.

But yeah, that *squee* feeling you get when you convert a friend to the herd. :3

• Brohoof 1

Ah yes, the satisfying feeling of converting a person. But be wary: it starts with one, then it becomes two and etc.; soon you find that your whole community is in the herd. And the cycle repeats itself until the inevitable friendpoccalypse arrives. (I really need to lay off of the Code Red)

Ok, if you will all remember, A few days ago, i posted saying i was going to tell my friend i was a brony and indeed, i did. (Flashback http://mlpforums.com...think-its-time/) So, i had talked to her two nights ago, and she said she was almost done with episode two, and that she didn't hate it but she didn't love it either. So, today, i was talking to her, and in the span of 2 days, She had watched up to episode 10. That made my day, and she is officially (Whether she knows it or not) a brony.

Posted Image