Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your wish you want more than anything in the world?

Trixil

A life without any significant health issues.

I mean, I still wouldn't want to live forever or anything, I just wish to have the life that most others get to enjoy for the majority of their lives.

I wish to live near my boyfriend, so that we don't have to keep doing this extremely painful long distance thing. Luckily, this wish will be fulfilled in a few months if I play my cards right.

Also, I wish to be rid of my timidity and anxiety because it is extremely crippling and makes me procrastinate on going to college and filling out the forms I need to move near him in the first place. Or get a job... or do pretty much anything productive or important because it makes me freak out. And I don't like that. I just want more than anything to become the best me I can be, and to reach my full potential without being hindered by my crippling flaws.

To deal with the one prevailing issue I have with my life without having to worry about ostracism or social persecution.

Anything else, well, I'm more than willing to gain it for myself by my own mind and hand.

Edited by Vicereine Vee IV

Besides world peace and all that cliche bull, I want ganja to be legalized so I can grow my own and not deal with the black market, or a legal market, and not feel like a criminal.

How can a MLP fan call something cliche' bull? :P

To live in a world where video games were bountiful and you didn't have to pay for them and they were as fantastic as they are now or even better.

Where I will get to play Final Fantasy 42 and it'll be the best Final Fantasy ever.