Whats your TOP five ponies!

/mlp/

1. Me
2. Me

3. Me

4. Me

5. Rainbow Dash

And, i'm just gonna add in one extra guy, cus he's just really awesome and i love him!
6: Me

Edited by Horsefly
  • Brohoof 1

1. Rarity

2. French Rarity

3. Rarity w/ Glasses

4. Crystal Rarity

5. Inspiration Manifestation Rarity

Meh. Though, I have a human friend who likes Rarity a lot.

Edited by Horsefly

1. Rarity

2. French Rarity

3. Rarity w/ Glasses

4. Crystal Rarity

What about Rarity drinking coffee and wet mane Rarity? :( Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 3

What about Rarity drinking coffee and wet mane Rarity? :(

:wau:

You make a valid argument. Oh No! I have rethink Best Pony!!!

• Brohoof 3

1. Rarity

2. French Rarity

3. Rarity w/ Glasses

4. Crystal Rarity

Nice, nice.

My personal list would go like this :D

1. Rarity

2. Beatnik Rarity

3. Crystal Rarity

4. Inspiration Manifestation Rarity

5. Rarihick

We shall turn this thread fabulous post-20419-0-44361200-1405880802.png

• Brohoof 2

1. Rainbow Dash

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Rainbow Dash

4. Rainbow Dash

5. Rainbow Dash

My list has definitely changed some over time.  But, one thing has always stayed the same.

My #1 Favorite is Applejack.

32ce580de1.png

The rest of the list used to change due to the show ... but for some time now, it's been here on MLPForums that's effected [the rest of] my favorites.

It's crazy how, when I first joined here, Rarity was my least favorite of the Mane 6, because I thought I didn't have much in common with her... but now, she's my #2 favorite!  And it's because I've realized the hidden traits that I do have in common with her.

4591a985c0.png

From there it does get a bit harder to decipher the next ponies in line for me... but in retrospect, it would probably be Twilight for #3.

twilight_stargazer_by_paradise_wonder-d4

Gahh... this is getting difficult.  I mean, I'm really pushing my brain to organize reasons for the remaining favorite order of ponies.  But, it just makes sense that Luna is my #4 favorite:

longest_night_by_esuka-d5ot3lj.png

Hmmm... why does this have to only be a list of FIVE... blehhh... alright. Well... I guess I better pony-up and just decide.

Choosing between the remaining 3 of the Mane 6 right now is as painful as punching the side of a house and fracturing your knuckle...

Not like I've ever done that or anything... *ehem*

Fudge it - I'm cheating a little bit on this next one.  I can do that because I said so.  #5 is the sister-pairing of Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo.

220150d9f7.jpg

*Lovely tears of joy...*  I love this pic so much...

Okay so I may as well stick to my tradition of almost always including honorable mentions... Because I can.  

But... since I'm an indecisive goofball, you don't get to know the order [in which] I favor the honorable mentions.  Deal with it.

fluttershy_and_pinkie_by_suddenly_steinb

Yah, I know.  I should stop because I've already gone over the 5 limit.  But since when did I ever stay within the boundaries? lol.

SnowdropThedreamscometrue.png

And now you know... Miles is kind of a sucker for tear jerkers.  I love Snowdrop.

• Brohoof 1

@@Miles That was a well reasoned list. You're right that a certain Pony just sneaks up on people like a ninja. I like that you paired Dash and Scoots since they actually do a lot for each others character. And kudos for giving a fan character a spot on your list. :D

• Brohoof 2

1.) Rarity. This pony is beautiful and expresses her emotions so easily. This, in return, makes her lovable.

2.) Pinkie Pie. She may be annoying sometimes, but she's cuter than Rarity (though it may be too much)! The jumping, her Gummy, and one quote, "Fun! Fun! Fun!"

3.) Applebloom. Being a filly, she can sometimes be as irrational as Pinkie Pie. But, she's more endearing than the rest of the CMC, she's less clumsy, and she's more responsible, compared to the others.

4.) Zecora. If zebras count, then I'll put her on the list. Always her way of speaking, her magic, and her design make her look interesting. It'd be great to see more of her though.

5.) Princess Cadance. I used to hate her in A Canterlot Wedding, till the (SPOILERS!!!) the last part, where she was actually a victim of Chrysalis. I like her pink look, her performance in "Three's a Crowd," and the memorable "Sunshine, Sunshine" rhyme.

• Brohoof 1

@@Miles That was a well reasoned list. You're right that a certain Pony just sneaks up on people like a ninja. I like that you paired Dash and Scoots since they actually do a lot for each others character. And kudos for giving a fan character a spot on your list. :D

Thanks.  I don't know how "well reasoned" it was considering I didn't actually explain why that's my order, but, believe me, I have good reasons for choosing that order.  I just didn't feel like writing it all out, lol.

Heheh, yes, Rarity is a sneaky ninja!  Dash and Scoots definitely do a lot for each others character.  Scootaloo brings out the loving and caring side of Dash, and Dash brings out the confidence in Scootaloo, as well as gives her a sense of security.  Which, that's why I love how Dash brought in Scootaloo under her wing.  And yeah... I love Snowdrop, for many reasons.  

• Brohoof 2