• Unicorn
    • Earth pony
    • Alicorn (What do you represent?)
    • Donkey
    • Dragon
    • Crystal pony

Pegasus.

I fancy flying, a lot.

Or maybe earth, I'd be helpful for winter wrap up.

pegasus b/c thats what rainbow dash is <3

Irrelevant, but...I wont be sleeping tonight after seeing that avatar, lol. Edited by Dr. Zerkagon
  • Brohoof 1

Unicorn. Earth Ponies, sorry, don't really get anything special. And flying, while it would be cool, isn't as useful as it would be to use magic. Especially if you're a pony and you don't have hands, you can just use magic instead of using your mouth for everything. Seriously, that probably gets a bit gross from time to time. Though, if alicorn were on the table, come on. Can any of you say that you wouldn't want to be an alicorn?

Irrelevant, but...I wont be sleeping tonight after seeing that avatar, lol.

Agree >.<;;

Edited by Clover Heart

If I had to choose what pony race, I would have to go with being an Earth Pony. Why not? It's simple, it's average, it would be the most easy for me. Sure, it may seem like a really bland and boring race, but that doesn't make them any less awesome than the pegasi and unicorns. I probably wouldn't even be able to handle flight, and casting spells seems pretty damn complicated and unless I'm a unicorn pony like Twilight, the magic would most likely be limited to performing a specified little task.

As an Earth pony, I would have a genuine connection with earth, soil, and nature(which I love). I would be able to cultivate fruits and crops, probably more efficiently than if I were to come to Equestria as a human being. :P

That would be the case if I was a pony working at a farm. :P Besides that, I would just feel more relaxed and comfortable as an Earth Pony. You don't need any special abilities to know your own self worth. So yeah, Earth ponies rule! :D

pinkie_pie_and_applejack_by_nyancat471-d

• Brohoof 2

Pegasus, and I'd get into politics. Not like taking Mayor Mares seat in Ponyville, but in Tall-Tale because I'd be used to the climate. Maybe work my way up to being a royal adviser or some title with lots of authority. 

I believe a thread just like this one already exists: http://mlpforums.com/topic/77740-what-pony-race-would-you-choose/

Before making a new topic, it's best if you use the search tool on here to look for any discussion topics you have in mind before finally making the decision to create one of your own. That way, you can make sure that you're not unintentionally copying another member's topic. :P If that makes sense?

Anyways, I'm sure a mod or administrator will just merge this thread with the aforementioned thread above. ;)

Edited by Dsanders

Pegasi Master Race (until Bat ponies are fully made canon)

I'd be like RD, LD, SF, S, etc. All about the flying/weather control.

Ideally, I would like to be a Unicorn as there would be so much more beyond the boundaries of the physical that could be open to you. You essentially have yourself drinking from a well-spring of boundless creativity and discovery. I could see myself in trying to master just that one last spell, and easily hoping for the best to occur. Granted, I'm probably just over romanticizing the concept of magic and the unicorns within the show. I personally would probably end up being an Earth Pony, knowing my luck, though I also find them fascinating in their own particular way.