Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

which was the best discorded pony?

FNGRpony

I think this is apple jacks best.  that left to right guilty look was just classic.  "I guess you bring out the worst in us spike."

I mean her lying about cutting up tom, just lying for no reason what so ever.  I honestly thought it was the best apple jack ever.

Fluttershy. She was so badass and hot and stuff. I really liked her and wanted her to stay that way forever since she was way more interesting. smile.png

yeah but my counter argument is

she's normally pretty good,

she good about that good with iron will, she didn't need to be discorded.

Fluttershy.  She was the most comedic.  Probably had some of the funniest lines on the show. Applejack was pretty funny as well.  Especially how proudly she said everything.

yeah but my counter argument is

she's normally pretty good,

she good about that good with iron will, she didn't need to be discorded.

Yeah but, she's not great. Also, in Putting Your Hoof Down she was mean to everypony and stuff but, she wasn't as sadistic and evil as she was when she was Flutterbitch and that was so hot. ;)

I'd have to say Fluttershy. "Aw, BOO HOO HOO! Why don't you use your magic and make everything aaall better?"  Priceless. I liked Applejack and Grumpie Pie, too. "And what are YOU laughin' at!?!?"    "Uh, chocolate milk."      Best. Episodes. Ever.

~Sunset Sparkle

• Brohoof 1

They were all hilarious--except for Rainbow, who was simply absent--but I liked Applejack the best. It was really surreal to see her lying her tail off. img-2001721-1-happy.png

she was still so horrible at lol.

I mean all things considered she would been the easiest to put up with cause you'd know when she was lying.

My favorite discorded pony was actually Twilight Sparkle. I just found her discorded side more interesting than the rest of the discorded mane 6 since Twilight fought against it the entire time only to eventually give in. 

• Brohoof 2

My favorite discorded pony was actually Twilight Sparkle. I just found her discorded side more interesting than the rest of the discorded mane 6 since Twilight fought against it the entire time only to eventually give in.

I totally agree with you that Twilight was the most poignant, and the saddest, since she gave in to Discord.

Somebody made the point, maybe it was Digibrony, that we were witnessing a battle between Discord and Twilight for control of her friends. Discord changed them, especially Fluttershy, against their will, but ironically Twilight changed them back (against that current will) too.

Edited by Nature Spell
  • Brohoof 1

Fluttershy was the best one. She became bad entirely out of hypnosis because she accepted the way her friends treated her. Just how Fluttershy became a total jerk from Mind Control alone is priceless.

• Brohoof 1

I totally agree with you that Twilight was the most poignant, and the saddest, since she gave in to Discord.

Somebody made the point, maybe it was Digibrony, that we were witnessing a battle between Discord and Twilight for control of her friends. Discord changed them, especially Fluttershy, against their will, but ironically Twilight changed them back (against that current will) too.

Well that's not entirely true.

Go back and look.  there is one other who gives in.  Sadly its her best and worst moment in the whole series.

Rarity.  IF you'll notice discord goes to hynotise her,

and she breaks it.  she's in the clear.  She's scott free.  "I shell not succumb to such fabelousness."

and than she gives in all on her own.

I'm not saying it's not funny.  I loved it,

but it's a terrible personal moment for rarity.^^.

Well that's not entirely true.

Go back and look. there is one other who gives in. Sadly its her best and worst moment in the whole series.

Rarity. IF you'll notice discord goes to hynotise her,

and she breaks it. she's in the clear. She's scott free. "I shell not succumb to such fabelousness."

and than she gives in all on her own.

I'm not saying it's not funny. I loved it,

but it's a terrible personal moment for rarity.^^.

I agree with you to a certain extent, but you could argue that they all resisted to a degree. Twilight was different in that Discord did not use his magic to trick her into her change and she just decided to give up in the end. Digibrony's video is below if you want to see where my ideas on this came from. I'm not saying we're right but it's a view I agree with.

http://youtu.be/35Q9UdcDhug

Edited by Nature Spell

I agree with you to a certain extent, but you could argue that they all resisted to a degree. Twilight was different in that Discord did not use his magic to trick her into her change and she just decided to give up in the end. Digibrony's video is below if you want to see where my ideas on this came from. I'm not saying we're right but it's a view I agree with.

http://youtu.be/35Q9UdcDhug

I'm well versed in digi broney, i was watching digi's reviews for the show before i was watching the show.  the fanboying episode he talks about was in one of the first videos i saw of his.

Now that you re mentioned twilight you made me realize something.

Discord never tries to head up hit twilight,

taking twilight out (discoring her) is a masterful piece of chess where he has to take out all her pawns (friends, you say tomato i say tamato.)

Now remember i said rarity breaks discords magic.

And he never even tries with twilight,

Is that because their both unicorns?

Is discord far less effective vs magical wielders?

I don't really have a point, it's just something i just caught.

I'm well versed in digi broney, i was watching digi's reviews for the show before i was watching the show. the fanboying episode he talks about was in one of the first videos i saw of his.

Now that you re mentioned twilight you made me realize something.

Discord never tries to head up hit twilight,

taking twilight out (discoring her) is a masterful piece of chess where he has to take out all her pawns (friends, you say tomato i say tamato.)

Now remember i said rarity breaks discords magic.

And he never even tries with twilight,

Is that because their both unicorns?

Is discord far less effective vs magical wielders?

I don't really have a point, it's just something i just caught.

I concede your point about Rarity, but Fluttershy seemed completely immune until he changed her directly with his magic.

It's possible that Rarity and Twilight required a different approach due to their magic abilities. Nothing in the episode proves or discounts it.

I concede your point about Rarity, but Fluttershy seemed completely immune until he changed her directly with his magic.

It's possible that Rarity and Twilight required a different approach due to their magic abilities. Nothing in the episode proves or discounts it.

Oh if i had to argue pro rarity,

I would argue he falling like she does, is simply better for making the episode more enjoyable.

Seeing rarity make bad choices the way she does is damn funny.

On to flutter shy, the main reason he doesn't get her is her lack of pride.  Her humility is what undermines the tact he uses.

Now if discord tries to show flutter shy why her friends were cruel to animals through mis direction,

i think he would have alot easier of a time.  He doesn't lose cause flutter shy is flawless,

he just chooses a poor way to skin a cat so to speak.