Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite anime?

DerpLeOtakuz

Death Note, one of the best anime of all time!

its the first anime that made me go "hey,im actually enjoying this, maye anime IS something for me after all :D

the problem I had with deathnote is that the main character isn't all that likeable. However the second opening song is not bad :) code geass has a main character that one can actually get attached to.

Mine's Gurren Lagann. It's a really good one with it's moments.

the problem I had with death note is that the main character isn't all that like able.

Yeah, Light got really distorted throughout the series. 

• Brohoof 2

My favorite animes are Dragon Ball Z and Hellsing Ultimate. Well I can reccomend them if you like lots of action. Don't expect Shakespeare level writing for Dragon Ball Z, tough (and you may wanna lower the volume).

And be mindful when watching Hellsing. It has lots and lots of blood and gore.

dragon ball z is an all time favourite :D of course what made it fun was that it had an easy going pace, nothing too serious

speaking of card games, you must have seen yugioh. Its a little childish, butfun all the same.

I see. I'll be sure to check out these anime. Thanks for the description of ouran. But it seems you haven't seen code geass yet. It's great!

Actually i no longer watch yugioh. Somewhere is Zexal it jumped the shark.

Bleach. Because Tōshirō Hitsugaya is love.  :P

Bleach spoiler alert!

I wanted to ask; should I watch bleach after aizen dies? Bcoz at that point I simply stopped watching.

Well, Code Geass is easily my top recommendation, but there are two others worth mention, so I'll starts with:

1. Code Geass - Top notch story writing, unrivaled character development, it never disappoints!

2. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Down right creepy with a great sense of mystery & suspense

3. Record of Lodoss War - Outside of Jackson's LotR, probably the best representation of western fantasy in visual media

• Brohoof 2

@@PathfinderCS, Code Geass is pretty cool. Watched the entire thing about two years ago. I actually like Mecha animes.

Gurren Lagann's nice.

Vandread is also good.

Honestly, I tend to forget the mechas in the series. In truth, while I do love the mechs battles and designs, I see Code Geass less as a "mecha anime" and more as an "anime that happens to have mechas in it." :)

• Brohoof 1

My favourite anime is Fate/Zero. I can REALLY recommend watching it. Do start with Fate/Stay night, though. Ik might not be as good as Zero (IMO), but it is still a very good show. Fate/Zero is imply the best show i've ever watched, so yeah... That says a lot, I guess.

Bleach spoiler alert!

I wanted to ask; should I watch bleach after aizen dies? Bcoz at that point I simply stopped watching.

Yes!  :D

You have all my yeses. 

• Brohoof 1

My favorite anime is without question "One Piece"

And yes I would recommend it to others though it's a monster in terms of size, around maybe 620 episodes? Give it a try if you're up for it. :D

• Brohoof 2

I have only seen one (And I am only 1/3 of the way through it), but I'd have to say if I end up watching any others, this one would still be my favorite.

I speak of "The Pet Girl of Sakurasou"  my friend recommended it to me.

• Brohoof 2

^ The Pet Girl of Sakurasou...hmm. They didn't make enough of those episodes. 

Also a couple more off the top of my head... A Certain Magical Index & Naruto Shippūden. 

the problem I had with deathnote is that the main character isn't all that likeable. However the second opening song is not bad :) code geass has a main character that one can actually get attached to.

really?interesting, i actually liked him quit a lot and also found him to be a very interesting character.

ofc he isnt your typical"knight in shining armor" who tries to defeat the bad guy through honorable deeds, but he has his own,reasonable motives.

ita also interesting to see how he becomes more and more corrupted through the series.

• Brohoof 1

I'd say that my favorite is a tie between Black Lagoon and Zoids Chaotic Century. I would recommend both to others if you like action filled stories, not to mention Roberta is voiced by Tabitha St. Germain. 

Edited by Mythic Pony

I LOVE Fairy Tail, even though I've only seen the first 48 episodes. I've been watching in dubbed with my family for a while now, and it's my favorite anime of that genre. Really, it's a shame that it's known so commonly for it's fanservice. Fairy Tail is so much more than that.

As for recommending it to people? Well, I'd just warn someone that it's rated PG-13 for a reason. However, anyone who loves that genre will love this anime.

As someone said before  My favorite Anime had been Death Note for over 2 years now. I'd recommend it to any Anime fan. It's really suspenseful and you just can't wait to find out what happends next :D Though I agree the earlier posts that the main character isn't the most likable character, he gets worse as the series  progesses

Now. I know you all are probably looking for something more along the lines to the characters are relatable with a deep back story and they flow well with the show and something complicated like that. But I'm not good at that kind of thing. So here's what I have to say.

I like Pokémon. It's my favorite anime because of three reasons:

One: Catchy theme song

Two: Doraemon was my only other option as those are the only two shows I watch. I want to get into more kinds of anime, but I don't have time and when I do, I'm too lazy.

Three: Isn't there something about watch monsters that come out of balls and fight each other until they faint, exciting? Or perhaps the fact that the show makes you feel like a winner? No? Yes?

I do recommend this show. It's awesome especially after you dive into the fandom.

• Brohoof 2