Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Applejack!

Aureity

Hi AJ i am minor's brother and i was wondering if you would like to have lunch together

uhh. i mean as a friend nothing more

ha ha ha well... I do have a big crush on you but that aside...

A picnic? Sure thing, ah'm always in for the social gatherings. Prepare yourself fer a treat, ah'll bring the best apple pie ya could ever have imagined! What was that last part ya mumbled? Didn't catch it, sorry.

I LOVE YOU APPLEJACK well let me proceed to my question

what do you think about my avatar? :>

:huh:What in tarnation...? Why the hay is there a rumor going on of me pairing with Dash? It's not true, ah tell ya. Besides, mah barn door don't swing that way, and I'm sure neither does Dash's.

applejack. if you find a radioactive apple would you eat it?

Hey! Ah'm not dumb!

So i will take that as a no? Okay another question. If you were god whats the first thing you do?

That's a toughie. Ah guess ah'd try to right any wrongs ah saw, but there aren't too many of those that ah know of at the moment. So probably ah'd just try to spread trees where they weren't to bring jobs and an honest livin' to those ponies in need.

(edited)

Hi AJ!

Applejack is best pony.

I was wondering.. WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME?

k and thx

Me? Awesome? Rainbow's gonna be jealous!

How many apples can you buck in 5 minutes?

Let's just say...enough. :P

Applejack, were you gone or something during Hearts and Hooves day, because Apple Bloom and Big Mac got into some trouble, and you were just there working by yourself?

Well, of course! We can't ALL go gallopin' off on a holiday, who'd be there ta make sure Granny Smith was okay?

Edited by Aureity

(edited)

I got a tip for you, AJ. The next Grand Galloping Gala, disguise your apple foods so they look all fancy so more ponies would buy your food!

That's a tad dishonest. It was bad enough that ah did what ah did when ah got desperate....

I kinda have a crush on you

Ah'm not sure what ta say ta that. You're not gonna be like that other strange pony a few pages back who asked me ta marry him, are ya?

Edited by Aureity

That's a tad dishonest. It was bad enough that ah did what ah did when ah got desperate....

Thats not really dishonest. You are just making the food look more pleasing, but its still the same stuff you got. Just expanding to a wider audience!

Thats not really dishonest. You are just making the food look more pleasing, but its still the same stuff you got. Just expanding to a wider audience!

Mah food is what it is. Just like how ah am who ah am.

Would you rather (if you absolutely had to or you died) date Rainbow Dash or Twilight Sparkle?

For Celestia's sake, bronies! Are these types of questions all ya guys care about?

• Brohoof 4

How many bits per year are required to maintain Sweet Apple Acres?

(edited)

How many bits per year are required to maintain Sweet Apple Acres?

It fluctuates with the economy an' all that. We try to do as much as we can ourselves, but there are just some things even an Apple can't accomplish. Most of our money sellin' apples goes towards utilities and payin' back the builders who made the new house that we live in. We don't charge much for em, after all. Still though, ah'd say we make enough to live by and save.

You did not answer my question.

And ah won't, no way, no how. Not only is it just plumb strange, it would be a form of picking favorites.

Edited by Aureity

(edited)

And ah won't, no way, no how. Not only is it just plumb strange, it would be a form of picking favorites.

Would you date them both (at separate times)? Edited by Ninja Derpy

Would you date them both (at separate times)?

No, now that's just cheatin'. And besides, how many times do ah haveta say-mah barn door don't swing that way!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Do you know where Luna was at the Gala? Also ive noticed you know your way around a lasso but lasso's are commonly used for livestock, so does Sweet Apple Acres have any farm animals?

Edited by StickFigure The Ponies XVV

(edited)

No, now that's just cheatin'. And besides, how many times do ah haveta say-mah barn door don't swing that way!

Y'ok. Would you date meee? :) I am a man! Edited by Ninja Derpy

(edited)

(Sheesh Ninja, you just love trolling poor AJ :P)

Do you know where Luna was at the Gala? Also ive noticed you know your way around a lasso but lasso's are commonly used for livestock, so does Sweet Apple Acres have any farm animals?

Nah, sorry. I was outside the entire time, trying to raise enough to fix up Sweet Apple Acres. And we do own some livestock, but we really don't watch em too closely. They don't wander too much, which is helpful, and they sleep in the barn at night.

Y'ok. Would you date meee? :) I am a man!

Ah don't even know ya...why are you bronies doing this ta me?? :(

Edited by Aureity

(Sheesh Ninja, you just love trolling poor AJ :P)

Nah, sorry. I was outside the entire time, trying to raise enough to fix up Sweet Apple Acres. And we do own some livestock, but we really don't watch em too closely. They don't wander too much, which is helpful, and they sleep in the barn at night.

Ah don't even know ya...why are you bronies doing this ta me?? :(

**kisses AJ** I love you so much AJ!