Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who else here has MLP songs on their iPods/MP3 players?

Akemi Homura

Ony my iPod there's every song from the first season and all from the second season except for Flim/Flam and Smile.

I don't have any remixes, but do have fan made ones like Rainbow Factory and Party with Pinkie.

I have a MASSIVE amount of MLP songs... *checks* ...

Yeah, you'll never believe me, but I have 239 MLP songs in my music library... and I have about 500 songs if I count in everything, so almost half of it are MLP related :S

• Brohoof 1

I have about 60 or so songs (official and fan-made) that i carry around with me. It's good exercise music.

It felt kind of weird when I first started, but I got used to it after a while. Now I feel kinda lost without my pony tunes.

• Brohoof 1

I would probably have the Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash duet from May The Best Pet Win!, but it hasn't been released officially to my knowledge and I don't illegally download anything.

Edited by Envy

I only have about two dozen right now, mixed between actual MLP songs, remixes and original music. I expect that to increase rather quickly though...

Edited by PoisonClaw

I have 229 pony related songs on my iPod, some of which are PMV's. I also have started converting the episodes to put on there. (resizing them down to 480p and stereo to reduce file size) Besides music and episodes I also have the 10 most recent episodes of the Bronyville and Everfree Radio podcasts.

• Brohoof 1