Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I keep getting banned. :(

Rockymoo

Okay, not actually banned, but the typical ban message occasionally pops up instead whenever I'm trying to load a page on the forums.

xiGSteI.png

Clicking the banner or any link that goes to another page on the site will fix the problem, but it's happened three times now, so I figured I might as well point the bug out.

• Brohoof 17

This is actually a confirmed bug x)
A few of these are going around and the techies are working on fixing them as soon as possible.

• Brohoof 2

Okay, not actually banned, but the typical ban message occasionally pops up instead whenever I'm trying to load a page on the forums.

xiGSteI.png

Clicking the banner or any link that goes to another page on the site will fix the problem, but it's happened three times now, so I figured I might as well point the bug out.

Yeah this happens to me ALOT!

• Brohoof 1

This is actually a confirmed bug x) A few of these are going around and the techies are working on fixing them as soon as possible.

^^^Apologies, forgot to Approve my own comment xD^^^

• Brohoof 1

If forum was taken down for a while to fix this "ban" issue- it's still not fixed for me, I just got that message again.

• Brohoof 1

I've seen this a few times last night and posted a status about it. Good to know it's not happening to just me.

At first it was just a "wat" moment, but now it's become really annoying, because I'm just browsing and then suddenly, "You are not allowed to visit this community" when I'm not banned. A reload fixes the error message, but it's still annoying to see it when I'm trying to look at someone's profile (including my own), a status or read a thread.

I've had this issue come up a few times, started yesterday. I wasn't sure what it was, but i guess now i know its a bug.

Normally just requires a refresh or backspace or something, so not a huge deal, but somewhat annoying at times i guess.

Hope it gets fixed regardless!

I'm pretty confident that all the admins know about this already, and maybe they are trying to find a fix. It's only a minor annoyance, but what I find more annoying is the fact that not one admin has the courtesy to step in this thread and at least say "We're on it".

It only takes a couple of seconds, less than this little bug wastes of an individual members time. If you want to gain the support of your community you have to, perhaps, communicate with them. And that applies to all the other threads in this section, and the feedback section as well, by the way.

Oh, yes, and just to stay on topic, I've experienced this bug at least 30 or so times now. It's getting to be quite a nuisance.

• Brohoof 1

Every once in a while, I will click on a link inside the website, and it will tell me "you do not have permission to visit this community", or some variation of "you cannot see that", even though I am able to view the page once I refresh the page. It has not gotten in the way of anything, but it is an annoying recurring problem that should be addressed. I am always logged on when I view these error messages. 

This is a bug that has come up more recently, its already being worked on currently by the staff. It doesn't pertain to specific pages, but just appears at random it appears for now.

Just refresh the page your trying to go to, and it should fix it. Its a temporary fix.

It should be fixed as soon as the staff can find out how to.

Hi @. Your thread is about a technical issue already being discussed, so it has been merged into it. Just to let you know what's up. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hi @. Your thread is about a technical issue already being discussed, so it has been merged into it. Just to let you know what's up. :)

Ah, so in this case my problem is that I continue to become banned, eh? Lol, well I'll read this and learn.

Feld0 has said the following concerning this issue:

I know this may not be the news you want to hear, but the glitch that's been going around, telling people they are "not allowed to visit this community", is...somewhere down the IP.Board rabbit hole. That's still under investigation. :(

• Brohoof 1

It's annoying really :( I get it all the time when I check my messages or check my notifications -_- When I want to reply to a status update, the page also takes a REALLY long time to work, and it's not my computer because other sites work just fine :(

Also another glitch I have noticed is that on some threads when I go on, I notice on some posts that instead of the pony emoticons, the IP.Board smiley faces show up :blink: I'm not sure if the mods have noticed this going around too but yeah just wanted to point it out. I noticed it on one thread the other day and now I've seen it in a couple :( I hope this gets fixed soon. I hate coming on the forums like this.

I'm having the problem described in the OP as well as the problem described by Pripyat Pony at the end of page 1. Glad I'm no the only one with these problems!

Unfortunately, the news that it won't be an easy fix is disconcerting. Opening between 3-5 tabs and having two of them goof is annoying.