Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If Angel Suddenly Talks One Day

SBaby

I think that Angel and Pinkie are secret geniuses that have portals to another realm. But Angel knows more (and is more powerful than Celestia herself) and will one day show us this realm with a vey big voice. Being a pet bunny is just his alias.

i imagine him sounding like wheatley from portal

"Fluttershy, I love you and all, but could you stop screwing around and do what you need to do, please? Because I'd appreciate that. I- I'd really appreciate that a lot. Thanks."

Just hearing that in Stephen Merchant's voice would be 50 different types of epic.

If Angel Bunny were to speak, that would mean he's sapient. Which means he's responsible for his behavior. Which means he should be jailed for the sort of abuse he's ladled onto Fluttershy.

If Angel Bunny were to speak, that would mean he's sapient. Which means he's responsible for his behavior. Which means he should be jailed for the sort of abuse he's ladled onto Fluttershy.

Agreed. I would support imprisonment for Angel.

Or maybe a good swift kick in the cotton tail!

• 2 months later...

Angel shouldn't talk. If actions speak louder than words, than thank goodness he doesn't talk. He's a....well, he's.....I just hate him that's all. :/

Am I The Only Person Who Can't Stand Angel Bunny? He Is Like An Abusive Husband To Me, Always Being Demanding And Mean To Sweet Fluttershy, If It Were Up To Me, I Wouldn't Want Him To Talk At All