GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

So lopsided.

So woww. 

vector__rarity_spots_a_diamond_by_goldenI think it's a tight race between Big Mac and the Diamond Dogs, though.

Dunno who's gonna win that one.

Dr. Whatshisface vs Winona is pretty tight too. Man this stuff is gripping. Who will win? O:

• Brohoof 1

You all like Fluttershy's abusive pet over cute and innocent wittle Twist!? I've had it up to hear you monsters!

Was pretty much in the majority for all my votes except for Angel of course. I also voted against, and betrayed the trust of, the apple family but Ms Harshwinny really won me over last episode.

Edited by Bucky_McGillycuddy
  • Brohoof 1

Man, what is this, Truffle Shuffle's getting no love over here?!  Come on everypony, he was the first, I repeat, THE FIRST character to wear a fez on this show!!!

truffle_shuffle_has_swag_by_bakabrony-d4

Surely that deserves some love, right?!?!  In my book, Truffle Shuffle beats Daisy any day.

Most of my other votes are on so far, except for Snails; I couldn't conscientiously vote for Button Mash over Snails.  I know Snails is an idiot, plus Button Mash is probably more lovable, but honestly the fact that Snails is canon, in addition to the fact that I just love how hilarious his and Snips's VA's are together, convinced me to vote for Snails.  VOTE FOR SNAILS EVERYPONY!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 2

Yaaaay I did something that inspired someone to make a similar thing

btw March Madness will return in March 2014

Your voting methodology was genius, but I didn't want to be too similar to your tournament. So I decided... let's use the FIFA World Cup. I hope you don't mind.

• Brohoof 1

Applejack is kicking Flitter's hind quarters. Good good. ^_^

I'm pulling for all of the members of the Apple Family here, and that includes Winona! Mrs. Cake, Daisy, Angel, and Button Mash also get my votes. I thought for sure my favorite doggie was gonna get beat by Dr. Caballeron, but it's not looking that way. :D

Still a little above 4 hours to play, and we have some matches that are still up for grabs. For the eventual winners, give your favourite pony as many votes as possible! They'll need them all in the event a tie-breaker is needed!

Tonight... the characters from Group C and Group D will be beginning their campaign for best pony! To all fans of the Princesses of the Night and Day,  I suggest you show bronydom what you're made of!

Edited by Sterling Crimson

Looks like the votes carried over to the new matchups.

You have to edit the first post and erase the poll completely. Save the post. Then go back in and make the new poll so the votes reset.

Thanks for letting me know. I just fixed up the poll :)

I really hope nurse redheart beats the snot out of Celestia here I am hoping. I like nurse redhearts character a lot. Never been a fan of celestia that much. 

Luna has my vote all over this. Derpy has my vote as well. I even voted for Matilda because I don't like soarin' at all I do not know why I do not like him though...

Roseluck has my vote she should totally beat braeburn. 

Edited by Ticking Timebomb

Luna vs Blueblood? :o Time to give the Princess of the Night, her vote. Come on everypony! YES! YES! YES!

gamer_luna_was_a_woona_once_by_slitherpo

This tournament is about to get intense, grab some popcorn and soda, enjoy the long ride to victory.

tumblr_muojfopVES1qii6tmo1_400.gif

• Brohoof 1

Luna vs Blueblood? :o Time to give the Princess of the Night, her vote. Come on everypony! YES! YES! YES!

gamer_luna_was_a_woona_once_by_slitherpo

This tournament is about to get intense, grab some popcorn and soda, enjoy the long ride to victory.

tumblr_muojfopVES1qii6tmo1_400.gif

Lol where did you get the Gif with all those Canada fans?

Lol where did you get the Gif with all those Canada fans?

Google helped me with that, and a little help from tumblr. :P

'

She has this win in the bag blueblood stands no chance what so ever.  

You got that right, besides Luna is so cute.

• Brohoof 1

Braeburn vs Roseluck was a tough one, I like both their designs. However I know more of Braeburn's character and he's an Apple, and I do like them Apples.

This mlp world cup is exciting!

• Brohoof 2

Well, for this round I am giving my support to Princess Luna, Soarin, Tank, Blossomforth, Princess Celestia, Derpy Hooves, Pipsqueak, and Braeburn! Things are going my way for the most part, the one exception being that Doctor Hooves is beating Blossomforth, but I'm perfectly fine with that. :)

• Brohoof 4