• Oatmeal
    • Sugar cookie
    • Shortbread
    • Macaroon
    • Fortune Cookie
    • Oreo
    • Gingerbread/Ginger Snaps
    • Other

@@CC_Maud_Pie,  There's already a favorite cookie thread on the forum, so I've merged yours with theirs.  In the future please try and run a search to see if there's another thread on the subject before posting yours.

Thanks!

(Oh and Chocolate Chip <3)

• Brohoof 2

Gingerbread cookies! We have a local bakery that makes them really good. When they're fresh and soft they're the best thing ever!

Fresh, hot chocolate chip cookies would come in second place.

• Brohoof 2

Oatmeal cookies are where it's at, imo. Although I have the world's biggest sweet tooth, I'm also a huge fan of things with an "earthen" taste to them, which I believe oatmeal and oatmeal cookies possess. They satisfy my sweet tooth and have a uniquely comforting quality I've not found in any other cookie.

Not to mention they go better with coffee than any other cookie I've tried. :P

• Brohoof 1

Holy Celestia, I thought this topic drowned in the sea of forgotten topics ... I guess not  :confused:

Anyways, since I don't think I've posted my own answer to this... I would have to say, hands down, snickerdoodles! Those are the master of cookie-kind. Just look at them!  :D  :squee:  :pinkie::kindness:

best%20snickerdoodle%20cookies%202.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Chocolate chip.  Specifically Mrs. Fields.  There's so few Mrs. Fields around anymore.  None in my entire city.  And it's a big city with two malls.  Cookies seem to be dying.  It's like, they're not cool anymore or something.  I don't get it.  It's really sad.  But all of the cookie shops seem to be shutting down.  But now soft-serve frozen yogurt is all the rave again.  Those places were big when I was a kid, then they went extict for about 15 years, and now they're back with a vengeance.  Maybe cookies will return one day.  For now, the only way to get good cookies is to bake them yourself.  With Mrs. Field's recipe.  I swear, really good chocolate chip cookies are so friggin hard to find.  Most are crunchy.  I hate crunchy chocolate chip cookies.  I went to a Toll House store a little while back.  An actual store where they bake Toll House right there.  Might as well have been particle board.  Mmm, particle board cookies.  My favorite.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Chocolate chip cookies- Maryland's especially- are my favourite, though I switched to a different brand later on for reasons :)

Oreos are close too, though...  :wub:

omg... I can't choose just one favorite. ;o; I love double chocolate chip cookies though. *____* Too bad I can't eat them though. :( I can't even chew my own food yet. I doubt I'd be able to eat them with my gums when they feel a lot better. ><

My all-time favorite cookies are ones that my wife makes. They're a no-bake dark chocolate mint (at Christmas time Candy Cane) oatmeal cookies that are orgasmically delicious. The very best thing I ever had in my life.

I wish I could share them all with all of you and, were it possible, I definitely would so that you could experience the pure bliss of these things!

Oh! I forgot to mention that my wife also makes these kind of white chocolate rice krispy treat things that are absolutely amazing!