• Oatmeal
    • Sugar cookie
    • Shortbread
    • Macaroon
    • Fortune Cookie
    • Oreo
    • Gingerbread/Ginger Snaps
    • Other

The title is self explanatory. What are your favorite kinds of cookies? :)

Personally for me, I don't really have any preference, mostly because there are so many to choose from. There are so many different brands and flavors that I have tried throughout my life, many that are so delicious that I can't really think of right off the back!  ^_^

Generally, I would say that sugar cookies are among my favorites.  :lol:

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 2

After devoting much brainpower to this I've put together a top five.

1. Oreos
  2. Oreos
  3. Oreos
  4. Oreos with milk
  5. Milano

...aaaaaand now I have cravings.

Edited by Rudy Redlin
  • Brohoof 3

I think there was a topic like this elsewhere....but i'm gunna answer anyways...

Any cookie that is gooey warm (fresh baked), sweet, and delicious.....I eat 'em all! I do not discriminate....besides, what do the other cookies think when you take one but the others have no one to take them because they are different than what people are comfortable with. Makes me feel sorry for them, so I eat them.....

Now, applying that kind of logic outside of food can be extremely awkward...

• Brohoof 1

Oreos are best cookie! :D

Those things are just the shizz! :D

EDIT: I dunno why, but I put "yo" after shizz. I've learned my lesson, I'm never going to do it again, sincerely. I'm very sorry to anyone who saw that.

:lol:

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 2

Girl Scouts. :muffins:

I came home yesterday and saw my mom bought four packs of them. Tagalongs and thinmints

Though I'm still on the quest to find the perfect cookie. It may or may not exist. "What is the PERFECT cookie?" you may ask? Well, it is quite obvious it is the perfect cookie once you bite into it.

• Brohoof 2

I'd like to say chocolate chip because they are the most delicious cookies in my opinion, but I also want to say oreos because it is fun tearing them apart and eating their insides. It fills me with satisfaction. So, it is a choice between normality and masochism. I place my hand on chocolate chip.

• Brohoof 1

Well, since cookies have a different meaning in the UK than they do pretty much everywhere else... It's hard to answer this question. It's also hard to answer this question with an 100 character minimum. -_-

Buuuut, my favourite COOKIE (as in big flat chunky fat delicious chewy plate of dough) is currently white chocolate chip, raspberry and macadamia nut. They sell them in subway /)'3'(\

However, I'm not a massive cookie consumer, so until I find a more exotic cookie, I'm sticking with good ol' English tea and digestive biscuits.

• Brohoof 2