Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What type of female would fit for Discord

Mywas

I know this May seem a bit of an odd topic but hear me out.

If Discord ever got a girlfriend. What personality/Appearance/etc would she have? And how their relation ship would be?

Edited by Hidan

Why, Discord would only go with someone who's as wacky and crazy as himself. Like Pinkie.

Or...perhaps a Rule 63'd version of himself, like a sassy draconequus named Eris. xD

Either way, the whole world would completely explode.

• Brohoof 5

I see Discord as the type of dude who would have more of a kismesis than a regular lover. At least, some sort of a sexy rivalry with a singular pony representing harmony.

The sort of romance where the two forces collide and collide, crashing together and fighting, but eventually they realize that with all the conflict, they have somehow become tangled together.

Or you know, the Mane 6, all at once, since they're kind of his opposite? Elements of Harmony x Avatar of Chaos?

Edited by Kitsunin
  • Brohoof 3

perhaps a Rule 63'd version of himself, like a sassy draconequus named Eris

if i was discord i would definitely go with you. your display picture gif thingy always makes me smile. 

I think he'd just make out with himself....

I mean, can you picture DISCORD in a SERIOUS COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP ?! Relationships are like the opposite of chaos.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

I imagine it would be someone like the Laverna, the goddess of thieves, but perhaps depicted as a scavenger sort of creature, like a fox.  

But as others have already pointed out, their relationship would never be stationary, it would be more like a hit and run kind of situation where they just happen to run into one another, hook up, and then there would be a "thank you, see you next time..whenever that is" sort of set up 

Edited by pinkamenasdelight
  • Brohoof 1

I think it might be cliche to say fluttershy but my reason for saying that is he needs someone that will love him no matter what or who he is or does and tries to see the good in him and encourages him to do good in return. I understand why people say other choatic sources but I mean look at his personality, he wants to be the center of attention; he doesn't want someone that would steal the lime light or a partner that would force him to share the glory. Discord would want to have someone that sits back with him and admires his work and giving him praise. So again someone I see as being fluttershy like in personality.

• Brohoof 1

Someone who is nice to him and understands him, but enjoys a good joke every once in a while.

I wouldn't mind seeing an episode with Discord falling for someone evil without realizing it. (Either that, or he knew from the beginning and was playing along with her little plot. XD)

I think he'd be perfect with a female version of himself. Someone witty and charming. But she must have a wacky out there design like he does. I would honestly love to see something like that done. Maybe not for an episode but some cool sketches and a fanfic would be really cool :) I don't really see him in a long serious relationship. But I can see him as like "oh you again, lets go on a date"  then forget about her for a while then see her again and be like "Oh yeah lets go out again". I think he's to wacky and out there to me.

Someone who accepts his chaos nature and doesn't try to conform him.

Then again, wouldn't being with a female be against his chaotic nature. Male and female is natural order. Discord would need to be with someone of the same gender or artificial.

Edited by Singe

I always pictured Discord the type to romance someone who can mess around with. Not THAT way perverts, but like someone who is a trolling victim who would take his mental abuse with awkward laughter and passive interest. Someone who doesn't think much of themselves but does his best to put up with nonsense and try to understand him.. Oh crap am I shipping Discord and Fluttershy!?

Edited by Jammo

Ah, but Janeway never went exploring the galaxy with him. I'm sure you remember how she responded to his amorous advances...

True, but still lol. Besides, what's her name (I can't spell it) was into Picard, and we know how well him and Q got along :P

Speaking of which...I'm waiting for some random character (probably some weird Pony) to show up, stalk Discord, and be voiced by Patrick Stewart.

..............Oh my God OP your a genius.

Imagine if simple ways would have been a discord episode.

If anyone ever reads one post from me this is the one to read.

What if discord fell in love with someone who was overly structured and bent over back words to be something he wasn't?

Oh my God it would been awesome.  It certainly would been more fun than three's company.

• Brohoof 1