Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite cat Pokemon

~Sugar Sprinkles~

I know there has been the topic of who is your favorite Pokemon in general, but.... who is your favorite cat Pokemon.

I am a cat person...so I had to ask x3

Mine is a cross between Delcatty and Liepard. I think Delcatty is just precious and adorable and Liepard is cute in an awesome way.

I'm going to have to go with Mew. It's innocent, extremely versatile and a rather powerful one to use. Sure it's a bit debatable, but I think it looks like a cat at any rate. (Plus the name...)

If you think it's a rat and my answer really causes too much trouble... well, I can't really debate it. While meowth was pretty cool in the show, he really isn't that useful in game at all. Nor are most of the "obvious" cats like delcatty, glameow or persian, really...

I'm going to pick Espeon as my second pick. It's another iffy one, but it looks and acts pretty feline-ish.

Edited by Celtore

Personally, I don't think there is any choice but our lil' pokemon pal, Chairachu. Chairachu is simply everything. He's not just a chair, he's a cat, a cat! He's a big beautiful, old cat. *rubs* Oh, the pioneers used to ride these babies for miles, and he's in great shape!

ChairachuEvolution_zps2f4ed70d.png

Chairachu is serious business, yo.

• Brohoof 1

Meowth but i wuv em, all (for randoms everyone says i would be a evil Pokemon XD)

Team Rocket's Meowth. Easily my favorite character from the show!

I know (maybe the team are jerks but honestly Meowth is adorable :3

I'd say Meowstic. Nice palette, and more interesting than most of the other obvious cat pokemon.

I can't really choose, I love mew because it's just the cutest thing ever  :wub:  But so are most of the Eevee evolutions! I think ill have to choose these guys!

Weird, eevee and eevee's evolutions always struck me as more canine like, mostly because eevee looks kind of like a fennec fox with that short stature and huge ears and stuff. The two extremes being Espeon, who always looked the most catlike to me, and Umbreon, who looks the most dog-like because of the whole ancient Egyptian religion jackal/Anubis motif going on.

It'll be Skitty for me, mostly because of the memories of how excited I was to have one when I was a kid playing Emerald.

Objectively Meowstic looks pretty cool and I'm sure I'd pick him if it wasn't for the nostalgia...but I haven't played X/Y yet (Still busy with Blaze Black 2) and dangit I just like Skitty!  :squee:

I think the answer here is overwhelmingly Team Rocket's Meowth just because he's such a superstar in the anime.

In the actual games where no talking Meowth exists, I'd have to say my favorite cat Pokemon is Purrloin. Because I love the Dark type. 

But if you could count the Eeveelutions as cat-like, then I'm all for Umbreon. Umbreon is my #1 overall. But the Eeveelutions always looked more fox-like to me. 

So yeah, it's either Purrloin or Umbreon for me.

Edited by Space Woona

I dunno, most cat Pokémon tend to stink... I don't think Eevee or it's evolutions are meant to be cats either, heck I've heard people call them anything from dogs to squirrels... to me, Eevee is just an Eevee. :P

My favorite 'cat' Pokêmon would probably be Mew though.

3529200-2684977554-Mew_W.jpg

Cute, unpredictable, and somewhat hard to find(I have a legit one from the HeartGold download event though)! You know, just like a real cat. :P