Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So...Would you?

Thunderchild

As much as I would want to, I could never. I love my friends and family too much, and it would hurt me to think that they would have to feel horrible watching my body rot while my mind is wandering Equestria.

• Brohoof 1

Yup 

Sure it not real etc etc but who cares? Real life sucks anyway! what? it does sometimes... 

Anyway, yeah I would. So i could ball room dance with Princess Celestia... and hit on her.. then hit on Button Mash's Mom...mmhmmm mmmhmmm. what? They are both sexy looking ponies... don't give me that look.

Quite the dilema lol. But I guess that yes, I'd do it. Think about it... dreams usually last two seconds, while it seems way more long for you...

So technically, you could decide to be immortal, do whatever you want, be a pony, a dragon, go on awesome adventures.

I'll just be sure to live my current life at its fullest before entering this amazing world! ^_^

Definitely, and in a heartbeat! Truth be told, I've done nothing but fail in my life, so it's not like I'd be leaving behind anything of importance...

... Oh god, I just made myself sound like a TCB nutjob! Sad, but that's how I feel!

Edited by Hypn0ticD

I'd do it for the science, plus it's a fascinating concept. There would be some things I would be rather upset to leave behind, but this would be too cool of an idea to turn down if it was actually a thing. If I could convince them to give me developer privileges from within the simulated world, even better!

Edited by Celtore

One of the reasons the whole idea struck me is that I tend to watch the show in marathon sessions, and kind of get lost in it. When I'm done I often feel kind of bummed out, as the real world with all it's responsibilities and stress comes back into focus,

In reality it would be a completely selfish decision-but understandable in certain circumstances. I suppose it would really depend on what you perceive life to be. If it is in fact, just a set of experiences-there would be no reason to spend your life experiencing the ideal life.

Personally I wouldn't do it, although as some have said it would be awesome to experience as a holodeck program that you could visit whenever you wanted.