Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cars, all of you have a car right?

Booey

(edited)

HA! I mean, thats sad, and same with me. Atleast your permit tho?

I got that. It's special... It's from Hawaii! :D

And I'm hoping to get into an automotive engines class at a commuting college this fall semester, and it could last from 9:30 AM to 3:15 PM or 4:30 PM to 10:30 PM, giving me the feeling it will take place mostly inside a garage working on cars! :D

I WOULD SO LOVE THAT!!!! :D

EDIT: for a first car, I wouldn't mind the 2001 Honda Oddessy that still runs quite fine, despite the dent in the back. :P I have around 6-8 driving hours on it, and it's pretty... I was going to say cool. :P

Realistically, for a new first car, Honda Fit, Fiat 500, or some other car around that price range. I don't exactly want a used one unless I can test drive it and make sure it wont die on me quickly. :P

Unrealistically, I'd go with a Honda NSX as a first car. :P

Edited by Nightfall
  • Brohoof 1

Black 1996 Toyota Camry XLE. leather interior, sunroof. It's pretty nice. By the way, 300,000 miles. It has coolant leaking problems, stereo doesn't work, fan controls don't work, defrost doesn't work (Driving with windows open in minnesota winters like a boss), Oh, and it smokes when I idle which creates fun situtaions when I'm going through a drive thru.

My POS car is a brown '93 Subaru Legacy sport sedan. It has over 200,000 miles on it and still runs pretty well. However, the engine bucks and stalls when you stop if you have traveled a certain distance. There are no sun visors. The sound system doesn't work. The passenger back door doesn't open from inside. It has automatic seatbelts. The battery is corroded. It sports low-profile tires. The power windows stick when you roll them up or down. Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.....

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I got a 2002 Jeep Liberty Limited edition

love my jeep hope to get a new bumper for it a possible lift in the front to balance it out but i do want to set it up to go 4x4ing

It used to be my stepdads before he wanted to get a truck for work so he gave it to me it's had a few problems (2,000$ worth fuel hoses cracked in the engine transmission hadn't been serviced since he bought it same with the diff cases transmission case had a hole in it and the rear diff case had cracked) the picture was taken before i could drive i may take a better one today and im not going to lie it has covered Canada a few times and been in most of the states my step dad drove if he was given the choice drove to his work sites (construction worker and all that)

just remember it's a jeep thing ;)

post-8013-0-24644600-1346770446_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I don't have a car, i ride a motorbike instead. I ride a Honda CBF125:

Posted Image

I would ride i bigger bike but its like £800 to do the full bike test and with university fees, i cant afford to pay for it :/

Edited by Lost
  • Brohoof 2

Ok, in a couple of years, I'm looking to get a Class A Commercial Driving Liscence, or CDL, so I can drive tractor trailer trucks. If I succeed, I'll post a picture of a truck. :lol:

Why at age 18 get a CDL? Because I want to work for a racing team (in the American Le Mans Series [AMLS] or IZOD Indycar Series or something like that, preferably the ALMS one), and I got the recommendation to get a CDL, because teams always need truck drivers. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to travel interstate, carry hazardous material, or carry interstate things (e.g. mail) until I'm 21.

I have a '93 Subaru Liberty station wagon, picked it up for 400 bucks. of course it needed a new muffler, battery and some body work. but I got it up in good nick, only problem is that the bloody stereo is so old it has a cassette player

I have a 03 Monte Carlo SS

Posted Image

(Place Holder image till I can get an actual pic of my Car instead of the same one but from a Dealers website.)

I have modded my Car with a Tape to Headphones adapter, some Dirt on parts of the body, a Sirius Satelite reciver(Though I don't use their services anymore) A bunch of Monster Energy drink Cans in the floor of the back, and a Halo 4 Window Sticker on my Back windshield.

• Brohoof 1

2001 Ford Escape has tons of cup holders! Cup holders are + in my book, although my car only gets 17 mpg :(!

Nineteen, live so close to everywhere, still haven't a need to use one constantly. Hope ya'll are having fun paying gas in this economy </3

Lucky you are discord :/... I wish places were closer to where I live, I practically live out in the country! >:/ lol stupid high gas prices...

*But it is peaceful & quite here I like it that way :3*

Nineteen, live so close to everywhere, still haven't a need to use one constantly. Hope ya'll are having fun paying gas in this economy </3

I'm lucky enough to live next to my school now. Been saving $50 a week since I don't have to drive anymore to classes. In fact I haven't filled up my car in 2 months :)

Well my Jeeps drivetrain decided to give out yesterday if it costs to much to fix my mom told me i will be getting a new car (we live out in the country you need one to go anywhere) so if it does cost to much and i need to get a new vehicle i will be looking at either another Jeep or something along that level hopefully it can be fixed

I have a 2000 Ford Tauras with the beginning signs of a failing transmission :S. I am hoping it last till I graduate college this May. I want a truck or a fuel efficient v6 four door sedan or hatchback,honestly anything I don't have to worry about and that doesn't make hemmorage gas money like I hit an artery will be nice, I drop close to 80 bucks a week in gas between my commute to work, school and home

I am 25 and do not own a car.I like to think that I am doing a huge favor to the environment by taking the bus everywhere, but honestly, I just can't afford one. Even if someone bought me a car, I couldn't afford to insure it. And even if my mommy & daddy paid for the car, it's insurance, & paid the maintenance bills, I couldn't afford the gas alone to run it. And I think, if someone else in your life pays for the car, the insurance, the maintenance, and pays for your gas, you do not deserve the responsibility of driving a car. Just sayin'

So as of right now, I am content to take the bus. Do I like taking the bus? Hell no, I hate it everyday, but it's how I get around, so that's that.

EDIT I think this came off like I hate driving/cars/people who drive & I should probably clarify that as soon as I can afford to, I am totally buying a car and driving it everywhere yaaaay freeeeeeedom!!!!

Edited by Bunches

Finally Had a day to where I could use the Camera and it was Sunny.

My Car from the Passenger Side.

My Car from The Front

Back Windsheild with Halo Sticker..

Wish that I could put a Pony Sticker and a Pokemon sticker there too.

My car's Cursed corner.

My Car's Radio/CD/Tape Player.

Good thing I have my Tape to Headphone Jack Adapter since the radio stations around here consist of Mostly Rap, Country, and Pop.

03 Monte Carlo SS FTW!

Edited by Some_random_guy
  • Brohoof 2

My 2001 Toyota Corolla:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry for the fuzzy image from the second one at the bottom. Yes, the engine is ordinary and dirty at the same time, yet still runs normally well. It's not fast, nor it is MEANT to be as fast as Rainbow Dash would, buuuut it does run really well for long trips because of its good MPG. :wub:

Edited by Heavyshy

right now im illegally driving a golf cart because i can drive any on my island with it im not sure if that counts as a car but im only 15 so i can't drive a car yet

im only 15, and will be in drivers ED soon.

But if it lives long enough ill end up getting my dads truck

2002 Toyota Tundra V8 Engine.

It's a Toyota - nothing to worry about. B)

My vehicle - 1998 Ford Ranger XLT

Posted Image

2.5L Straight-4, 5-speed manual. It's as stock as they come, but I absolutely love it. Small trucks are perfect for the occasional haul or tow (and fantastic for moving), and still get decent mileage. Plus, the manual transmission makes it a real car. :P I did recently have a slight encounter with a pole... (Notice the Fluttershy decal, however. ;))

Posted Image

But, one day, I hope to get my 1988 Ranger XLT back up and running. 2.3L straight-4 fuel injected, also 5 speed-manual. Slight electrical modification.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Currently it sits at my parents house with a cracked crankshaft. Saving up little by little to get a rebuilt engine and have her back. :D

Edited by Abstract
  • Brohoof 2