Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cars, all of you have a car right?

Booey

I own two vehicles:

1. 2013 Nissan Altima:  2.5L 4 cylinder; 12" Memphis subwoofer; It's my daily commuter

2. 1977 Ford F100: 400 cu.in / 6.6L V8; 600cfm Edelbrock 4-barrel carburetor; dual exhaust (cherrybomb glasspacks); Gets horrible gas mileage. I don't drive it often for that reason  :laugh:

Edited by Phosphor

On 8/2/2019 at 7:56 PM, Phosphor said:

I own two vehicles:

1. 2013 Nissan Altima:  2.5L 4 cylinder; 12" Memphis subwoofer; It's my daily commuter

2. 1977 Ford F100: 400 cu.in / 6.6L V8; 600cfm Edelbrock 4-barrel carburetor; dual exhaust (cherrybomb glasspacks); Gets horrible gas mileage. I don't drive it often for that reason  :laugh:

Nissan Altima. My dude! XD

• Brohoof 1

I have a 2009 Smart Fortwo Passion Cabriolet. It’s metallic blue with a silver sports stripe, has a Kenwood sound system that plays CDs, DVDs, satellite radio and a bunch of stuff I never use. The car is fairly loaded so there aren’t really any aftermarket modifications beyond the sound system, which was installed by the original owner. Oh yeah, I put a small vinyl decal on the side window, added a short antenna (so I could use a car cover) and put on matching blue tire valve caps, but that’s all I’ve put into it.  

was driving a 2012 white Ford Focus but I crashed it. I was an idiot, wasn’t paying attention, and T-boned an oncoming car driving through an intersection...

IMG_0480.JPG

I drove my dad’s 2007 red Doge Ram pickup for awhile until my dad bought me a car from a friend which is a silver Buick (I don’t know what year it is). I have decked it out with plenty of anime car decal.

I have a 2011 Honda CRV with about 80k miles on it. It was a hand-me-down from my parents and I'm content with it for now. It's likely to last for years to come so I'm in no hurry to get anything else.

• Brohoof 1

Currently don't have a car but I am getting one once I get my license. I'm only have my driver's permit with me and my mother's car (2015 Honda Accord) to practice driving in. I'd have a Civic by the time I get my license, but I'll be (hopefully) getting something like a Dodge Charger SRT as my second car. :)

3 hours ago, Tylad said:

Currently don't have a car but I am getting one once I get my license. I'm only have my driver's permit with me and my mother's car (2015 Honda Accord) to practice driving in. I'd have a Civic by the time I get my license, but I'll be (hopefully) getting something like a Dodge Charger SRT as my second car. :)

Dodge Charger?! Oh wow I'm so jealous haha :please:

1998 Toyota Camry XLE for me. 

Despite being an economy car, its got some massive get up and go. I can smoke nearly any ricer in their dinky little Honda, Ford, or Acura. I want to turn it into a sleeper but then again, the stock engine noises are, how you say...AWESOME!

I don't drive, I don't have a licence as I am too young,
problem is all the world pretty much drives on the wrong side of the road

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 10:05 AM, Cash In said:

I don't and I don't think I will, keeping my disability in mind.

Well you've got to try after all, 
Autism isn't like blocking the driving lessons or anything

• Brohoof 2

On 8/18/2019 at 10:17 PM, Sherbert MGS said:

I don't drive, I don't have a licence as I am too young,
problem is all the world pretty much drives on the wrong side of the road

Well you've got to try after all, 
Autism isn't like blocking the driving lessons or anything

This is true.

I have Autism and had serious confidence issues before I passed my test, it's been a challenge but it doesn't mean we are less able than anyone else out there. It may take more time for certain people, but it's not like there is a time limit.

I'm old enough to drive but I don't have a license yet.  I've been having a hard time retaining the information I need to take the G1 test...  I swear I have the memory of a goldfish for things I actually need to remember lol...

I used to drive a blue 2007 Toyota Prius (I shared it with my mom) but now I don’t have a car as I live in a city where I don’t need one... but sometimes I wish I had one for trips to the suburbs where there’s no public transit.

I have a red 2008 Citroen C1. Three cylinders, 0-100kmh in around 14 seconds, and absolutely amazingly useful. It's the 5-door version so I can easily take my fencing gear with me, and I even managed to have four passengers plus their luggage in it once. It's full of dents and scratches, only one of which is actually my fault. Most people would probably consider it a piece of crap, but I absolutely love it, in no small part because it used to be my mom's before she died.

• 2 months later...

I've got a cute little black 2011 Ford Fiesta. :squee: I only bought it a few months ago, and I'm really liking it! I find it strange though that its Bluetooth will only allow me to make calls with my phone, and not play music. I guess that's just what some older models are like maybe. :mlp_huh: I think I prefer my CDs anyway.

2002 Nissan Altima which I got after someone ran into my parked car (2012 Ford Fusion), totalling it. This was a steal, at a dealership. Although an old car, it had only 25,000 miles on it. Bought it for $3,000, cash. 

In my country, a car is not a thing that everyone can afford. People here are happy if they even have something can take them to work...etc. But this is only my place.
Anyway, I am happy to have a Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback 2016 model.