Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2014 MLP Forums MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT (NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

Doctor XFizzle

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  

273 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack vs. Fluttershy vs. Rarity vs. Pinkie Pie

• ALL CHARACTERS
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie

....but I actually LIKE brussel sprouts and cooked liver(With onions of course)!

I really do!

I also enjoy Brussel sprouts! Actually, I never had them until I went to England and they just called them sprouts...but if they're cooked properly they're pretty good with some gravy! I also learned that I don't mind spinach in a salad. Not cooked though, it gets slimy!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I know we can't say bad things about other ponies or users, but can we at the very least still say terrible things about brussels sprouts? I don't think that's too much to ask.

No you may not. That's a horrible thing to suggest.

post-9221-0-31814400-1396809847_thumb.png

Sorry, I had to. I don't even like brussel sprouts.

Now 40% better!

Game face sprout!

post-9221-0-64265200-1396812519_thumb.png

Alicorn sprout!

post-9221-0-99468000-1396812515_thumb.png

Edited by The Mane-iac
  • Brohoof 2

Huh, I didn't know that this had turned into such battlefield yesterday.  It's like the Most Attractive Pony competition all over again...  (God help us if one of the final four had been a background pony.)

• Brohoof 1

I also enjoy Brussel sprouts! Actually, I never had them until I went to England and they just called them sprouts...but if they're cooked properly they're pretty good with some gravy! I also learned that I don't mind spinach in a salad. Not cooked though, it gets slimy!

I'm hardcore. I eat them steamed with just salt (and maybe butter), and I like it!

Also I always get spinach on pizza.

Those are two very underrated vegetables.

• Brohoof 3

attachicon.gif1cW8IYE.png

Oh really? You think this is a game do you!? Well I'll show you!

KILL-IT-WITH-FIRE-FUNNY-FORUM-PICS.jpg

TAKE THAT YOU SPAWNS OF EVIL GREENERY!!!!

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Well this is an interesting and unexpected turn of events.  Seeing as I was planning on voting for her no matter who won Rarity vs. Pinkie Pie, I'm going with Applejack; it's time for Equestria's favorite cowgirl to rise and take her place on the Iron Throne (not entirely sure why that's the prize for winning the tournament, but hey, they're ponies, they be doing all kinds of crazy things!  :yay:).

applejack_as_boromir_by_shadowdark3-d4tk

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 5

Just woke up, who advanced to the title match? *looks at poll*

Oh, my.

post-13366-0-75099400-1396809982.jpg

Oh @@Doctor XFizzle, you clever boy.

*walks into Flutter Corps locker room, looks at team*

Well, fillies and gentlecolts, I guess we can consider this our revive. Great moments are born from great opportunities, and this... this is a great opportunity we have been given.

Win or lose, our journey ends here. But as we go out on this field for one final time, forget about the drama of yesterday. Forget about the haters. And most importantly, don't get caught up in winning or losing this match.

Instead, hold your heads up high. Be proud of what our team has accomplished. And most importantly, remember what got you here. None of the things our team did would have been possible without the dedication of the fans of the kindest, most adorablest, all-around-awesome pegasus in Ponyville!

Unleash it, one last time. And if each of us are at our best again in this match, it doesn't matter what the scoreboard says at the end, I think we're all gonna be winners.

So get out there and take it.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

Is it weird if I think asparagus tastes best when it's cold and mooshy, straight from the can?

I hate to say this, but yes, it is weird. Canned vegetables are grooooooss. I used to hate a lot of veggies as a kid, and then when I got older I realized it was because we always had canned veggies at home. When I started eating frozen and then steamed veggies, or fresh ones, I was stunned. They were DELICIOUS. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

post-9221-0-31814400-1396809847_thumb.pn

I like this. I'm making it my avatar.

For the competition at hand, I'm not a fan of this new arrangement, I'll say that straight away. Still, voting for Pinkie Pie like I always have done.

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I know we can't say bad things about other ponies or users, but can we at the very least still say terrible things about brussels sprouts? I don't think that's too much to ask.

Yes, yes it is. I used to say terrible things about sprouts all the time, without ever tasting them!! I was very, VERY picky until I went to England for two years and had to try all sorts of new things. It opened my eyes to all sorts of new foods and flavors!

attachicon.gif1cW8IYE.png

I about died when I saw that! and also at Something Floaty's retort, and then again at Zhortac's! haha

Floaty, have you tried Pickled Asparagus?? OMG it's amazing!! It took one of my roommates about 20 minutes of harassment to convince me to try it (cuz I don't like asparagus normally) and I couldn't believe how GOOD it is when it's pickled!

OT: I had to vote for Pinkie! She makes me smile, smile, smile the most out of these options!

Edited by PE Brony

Guys, vote for the Brussels Sprout. It is best pony.

(but actually vote for Pinkie for the purposes of being on-topic. She is really so awesome. You guys should watch a Pinkie Pie best moments video or something to refresh your love.)

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

...I went through some old songs from the show.. omg <3

It looks like fluttershy is winning here. Of course, I hope for Pinkie Pie, but if it was between flutters and aj I'd pick AJ :)

on a side note...

IT IS VERY SAD THAT TWILIGHT ISN'T IN THIS VOTING :C

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

Just woke up, who advanced to the title match? *looks at poll*

Oh, my.

attachicon.gifM Night.jpg

Oh @@Doctor XFizzle, you clever boy.

*walks into Flutter Corps locker room, looks at team*

Well, fillies and gentlecolts, I guess we can consider this our revive. Great moments are born from great opportunities, and this... this is a great opportunity we have been given.

Win or lose, our journey ends here. But as we go out on this field for one final time, forget about the drama of yesterday. Forget about the haters. And most importantly, don't get caught up in winning or losing this match.

Instead, hold your heads up high. Be proud of what our team has accomplished. And most importantly, remember what got you here. None of the things our team did would have been possible without the dedication of the fans of the kindest, most adorablest, all-around-awesome pegasus in Ponyville!

Unleash it, one last time. And if each of us are at our best again in this match, it doesn't matter what the scoreboard says at the end, I think we're all gonna be winners.

So get out there and take it.  ;)

You still have the World Cup. Just saying. It ain't over yet. Not by a long shot. But as the moderator, I can't help Fluttershy for it would ruin neutrality :(

I'm just gonna vote for Pinkie Pie... I don't think the 'all characters' vote does anything.

For people who can't decide it's probably a good choice :) I mean, if there was no AJ I would probably choose 'All Characters". Not everyone has one favorite character, so this way they can show their support and love to all of characters and don't feel forced to decide. But in the end, yeah... only votes for individual characters are really important.