What Has Been The Most Painful Experience Of Your Life?

Venomous

Thankfully, my haven't lived my life to the point of having an unbelievably painful experience. The most pain I've gotten was the first time I broke my leg, which was a few years ago. I tend to do things with caution, so accidents rarely happen to me. And when they do, I'm definitely not ready for them.

I have never broken a bone before and I am honestly curious as to what it's like.

1. Hit a tree full speed while snowboarding, which ended up with me fracturing my knee cap on the tree.

2.Went mountain biking on a BMX, I crashed on the first run and proceeded to rag doll down the hill for like 50 feet. Fracturing my arm sometime during that.

I've hurt myself a lot, but these were the two that really stuck out in my head!

A couple of years ago, I was cutting the lawn using a riding mower, and my dad was up on the roof cleaning out the gutters. I accidentally knocked the ladder over, it hit me straight in the head, and knocked me out cold for a few hours.

A couple of years ago, I was cutting the lawn using a riding mower, and my dad was up on the roof cleaning out the gutters. I accidentally knocked the ladder over, it hit me straight in the head, and knocked me out cold for a few hours.

Did you go to the hospital?

Getting my appendix removed. God I hope I never have to experience something like that in my life again.

What did it feel like prior to surgery?

I think I have been hurt more emotionally then physically but here is a few moments in my life I can recall 

I was in kindergarten on the playground playing some odd form of tag I made up with my friend she was chasing me and I was running I ran up the playground thing and at full speed bashed my head into the metal I was out cold and when I woke up I had a nasty bump that was just painful 

sometime between 1st and 2nd grade the washing machine in the main hall was leaking and we had stone tile flooring I slipped on that it doesn't sound too painful but believe me it was

in 4th grade at my fathers wedding I got accidentally back handed by one of the guests because I was too close behind him in one of the events

7th grade we were playing with these weird toys that flew...... (the memories of this one bother me even as I type this) one fell into a tree so I decided.... I decided to shake the tree until it fell out and I cut myself badly on a really sharp thorn I have a scar because of it 

in 8th grade I woke up and my neck was in serious pain I must of slept wrong because it would hurt everytime I turned my head and it was like that for two days

in 9th grade I was riding my bike at full speed and it flipped forward the last thing I said and I said it out loud is I'm done for I hit the ground and instead of dying I didn't feel a thing and I was okay then the moment I got up I realized I landed on my crotch it wasn't the most painful but it still hurt for a few minutes

10th grade this wasn't painful but very lucky and I might as well share it I was about to do a run and jump into to the public pool with my friends and I slipped backwards but landed in the pool

these are the most physically painful moments in my life the most painful one was the one with the tree

• Brohoof 1

Did you go to the hospital?

What did it feel like prior to surgery?

Yeah, I woke up in the hospital, and someone asked me if I knew where I was. I answered, "Well, I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore, Toto."

The more I hear about tyese broken bone stories, the crazier they get.

I've broken a few bones in my life. It all depends on what bone, and how severe they break. A small fracture usually doesn't cause much pain, but I shattered my left elbow when I was 4 or so, and it freakin' hurt.

Word of advice folks: please don't be stupid and break anything in your body.

Edited by Venomous
  • Brohoof 1

What does it feel like to break a bone?

Everytime I quote someone asking this, they don't answer  :wacko:

It's honestly hard to explain. It's ungodly painful and I remember screaming and weeping like I was being murdered.

It felt like an aching 30 degree burn inside that throbs out.. its a difficult one. I was young so it may not be as bad as all that. All I can say is its something you want to avoid if you can. x3

• Brohoof 1

I have never broken a bone before and I am honestly curious as to how it feels.

Can you explain?

Well, it definetly Hurts. When you dont move the part with the broken bone, you dont feel anything but a slight pain. But when you do, it feels like someone is crushing it with a vice and twisting it at the same time(Might have over exagerrated there. But the point is, it hurts like hell). I wasnt able to walk or move my leg for a whole month. Besides the pain, it actually felt a bit numb if i should be honest.

• Brohoof 2

Shot in the chest with a shotgun and survived it.

No one believes me though.

P.S. This is a lie, but I still want to see what reactions I'd get.

You got shot by a shotgun!? My goodness. No wonder nobody believes you that's amazing! *continues to read the rest of the post*. Oh.

• Brohoof 1

Well, it definetly Hurts. When you dont move the part with the broken bone, you dont feel anything but a slight pain. But when you do, it feels like someone is crushing it with a vice and twisting it at the same time(Might have over exagerrated there. But the point is, it hurts like hell). I wasnt able to walk or move my leg for a whole month. Besides the pain, it actually felt a bit numb if i should be honest.

Your definition is more accurate then mine. x3

• Brohoof 1

1) One of the most painful experiences i have had was a shoulder injury, it was extremely painful.

2) My little finger got crushed by a door at school when i was coming back to class.

3) My Grandma passing away when i was only seven years old, i miss and love her a lot. I will never forget her.

OOHH.. Okay, I can imagine that.

I gotcha'

About my aprecititis or something like that...it was annoying. My stomach hurted all day, end up landing in hospital to get it out, before it damage me too much and bring my life in danger

Still hard to think, this was just 2 months ago

Appendicitis seems to be a common thing here.

:o

Can you describe it?

Appendicitis seems to be a common thing here.

:o

Can you describe it?

You know normal stomach pain, like eating too much or eat something wrong? Like that, just stronger and all over your belly. It hurted and you feeling more and more sick ... a wonder, I was half-day at work, before it hurted too much. It hurted since I woke up and only ended, after the operation. You not want to feel this pain.

Shit...dude. That doesn't even COMPARE to my legs post-surgery. Let me tell you, THAT HURT LIKE HELL.

After that I needed to pee but my bladder didn't want too, so I grown with painkillers for a half hour, until someone found time to catheter in ... believe me, that was more annoying then the pain on my belly. Feels like, you explode, but you just can't let it go ...

• Brohoof 1

Can you describe it?

If I tried to make any sudden movements then I would get a sharp pain on my lower right hand side and if it was pressed on even slightly I would almost burst into tears.

• Brohoof 1