mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Pondering my various music tastes and lyrics. Trying to ignore the chemistry homework I'm going to do when I return from dinner.

Overthinking things as usual. 

• Brohoof 1

tumblr_ophom39tgR1qcy62fo1_250.gif

that gravity falls ended and it SUCKS. and discovering new music on spotify. i was off all week last week cause of fever and snow days, i was off yesterday, and today, and all the snow melted. :( now i'm probably gonna have school tomorrow. annnnnnd life sucks.

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about how we're going to see the Deadpool movie later

I'm really jealous~ T^T^T Hope you have fun xD ^~^ <3 

• Brohoof 1

img-29938-1-img-29938-1-geld3i4.jpg

Equestria Girl Artist Infernus's adorable brother  :kindness: / PROJECT: Echo, My Little Kohai   B)

Having a bad day? Come relax in my profile, I'll try my best to make you at least smile a bit..  :blush: 

I'm thinking if I want to stay awake for the hell of it or try to sleep in my very uncomfortable hostel bunkbed that will leave my body soar for tomorrow...... I'm also wondering why my nips hurt out of nowhere.

Also I want to rewatch Deadpool several times. It's the best mental sex I ever had with a movie!

Edited by Collibri
  • Brohoof 2

I'm wondering about how my friends are doing.

I'm really jealous~ T^T^T Hope you have fun xD ^~^ <3 

Thank you ~ I did ^.^ I loved it lol

• Brohoof 1

img-31010-1-img-31010-1-img-31010-1-img-

Rarity Fan | Kpop & Jpop Fan | Trixie Fan | Sunset Shimmer Fan | Applejack Fan

I'm thinking how much reality fucking sucks.

• Brohoof 1

img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-

Signature Done By Me.

Thinking about how I'm soon pissed/jelous that here in my part of BC it's finally sunny for one friggen day( as fall and winter it rains almost everyday) and all I hear going by outside is motorcycles but my old man has to work all day today so I can't go for a ride. I've finished all my outside work, had a bonfire while drinking one of my 1 litre bottles of 9% beer....now what???

• Brohoof 1