Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Who is your favorite villain?

Adachi

(edited)

Oh I have a few

Loki - Marvel,

Discord - MLP

The Master - Doctor Who

Godot - Ace Attorney

Matt Engarde - Ace Attorney

Azula - Last Airbender

Itachi Uchiha - Naruto

Hidan - Naruto

But one I really like is Handsome Jack from the Borderlands series. Why?

(warning language)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yLpFSw1FnI

And he still thought he was the good guy throughout the whole game. He's just awesome. And a jerk. An awesome jerk.

Edited by AnonBrony

• 1 month later...

OF ALL TIME?

Wow, that's hard.

Jason Voorhees, fucking bad-ass and fucking tragic at the same time. He's awesome, but you can't hate him.

Others: Scar from The Lion King, Aku, from Samurai Jack, General Grievous and Darth Vader from Star Wars, Tirek from MLP, King Ghidorah from the Godzilla franchise, Killer Croc from the Batman franchise, Devil Hulk, Ultron, Green Goblin or Venom from marvel...

There are so many...

• Brohoof 1

Does DeadPool count as a villain? He is a mercenary and kills for money so he is kinda like a villain but it is opinion based I guess. The main reason I like him is how he can be put with pretty much anyone a in any situation and make it funny or a joke. His personality is quite loud and hyper too so he is quite good to watch or read.ff9a80e55581324aeaa67002cb3c8d8a.jpg

• 5 months later...

Snape, Joker, Snape, Nightmare Moon, Snape, Harley Quinn, Snape, Voldemort, Snape, Zuko, Snape, Zant, Snape, Ganondorf, Snape, Sanpe, Snape, Snape, Snape, Snape, Snape, Snape, Snape, Snape, Snape, Snape, Snape, Snape, Snape, Snape, Snape, and Snape.

Did I mention Snape????

Severus_Snape_DHP1.jpg heath-ledger-joker-dark-knight.jpg piq_177499_400x400.png tumblr_inline_n336p6ySXS1r9ajsd.gif voldemort1.jpg BRUXeW18_400x400.jpeg tumblr_nfv5zuG78s1ss6ygfo1_1280-3067.jpg

marcos_241023.png

Saint Dane from the Pendragon book series.

He manipulates the main characters into causing the destruction of worlds they are trying to save.

He's extremely intelligent and charismatic, able to pretty much swing anyone over to his side.

Came close to destroying the collective universe, so yeah, he takes the cake for me.

There're so many great villains! But my favorite is Gin from Detective Conan (and every member of the organization).

732588-black_organization_member_gin.jpg

Edited by Blobulle

An underrated one is Billy Yoder from Jurassic Park: The Game; at first, he respects the dinosaurs, but after they eat all his teammates, he finally snaps, loses said respect, and tries to avenge said teammates by having the whole island nuked away (Sadly, he also tries to leave the innocent protagonists for dead and get rich off the Barbasol can from the first movie, halving his audience sympathy.).

3194002-3429996671-Darth.jpg

Darth Vader for me, is the definition of a perfect villain. Ruthless, smart, charismatic and very powerful.

Maleficent not the 2014 film I'm talking about the sleeping beauty version cause she was just awesome and can turn into a dragon I mean that's just cool :D

Bill Cipher of Gravity Falls. Normally I don't care for villains and don't see why so many people prefer them over the heroes, but Bill is an exception. He's laid-back and snarky, but he does so to play mind games with his enemies. What I especially like about him is his even his charm is an act, the writers made sure that you'll like his humorous ways. Plus I love his abilities, as well as Bipper. xP

Arshkenblarshgn hoobiedawatde

I pick Annie because even though she killed a lot of people (including one of my favorite characters) She's still pretty fricken awesome.

Also, it's in a spoiler because its a spoiler for people who haven't watched Attack on Titan.

2afmq03.gif

Edited by ~Sassy Dashie~