Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Who is your favorite villain?

Adachi

It can be from any show, video game, book, etc. For me, my favorite villain is Marjoly. Why?

- She is the first cougar in video game history. She fell in love with a prince who is half her age xD

- She sings with her minions of how powerful and beautiful she is, and how she's gonna marry the prince

- She's not totally evil (unless you count her appearance in Disgea: Afternoon of Darkness), she kept looking for a way to restore the prince she accidentally turned into stone, and would do anything for him

- In the end, she felt bad about what she did, so she repaired the hole she left in the castle that she invaded earlier. And a couple of her generals even attend the wedding between the heroine and the prince.

Edited by Ryudo

The witch Bernkastel from Umineko no Naku Koro. The shattered remnants of a girl tortured by a millennium long Kobayashi Maru left to coalesce into a being that knows no happiness but torturing others in turn in the most psychologically sadistic ways to relieve her own pain and suffering. So disgustingly bad I can't help but admire her methodology.

The Joker and Loki. The other villains I like: Harley Quinn, Two Face, Penguin, Mr.Freeze, Bane, The Mandarin, and so on.

Why, Loki you ask?

He just has the charisma that villains usually have.

tumblr_inline_mz2vr05jrD1sn3ziw.gif

• Brohoof 2

Loki, Harley Quinn, Ra's Al Ghul, Winter Soldier, Joker, and in some cases, the Red Hood. 

As for MLP, Nightmare Woon takes the cake for me... totally not because I love Luna or anything, though!  :wacko:

edit: AH! 

Giovanni from Pokemon, and Zant from LOZ!

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 1

Besides the obvious Godot?(even though I don't really count him as a villain)

Liquid Snake and Cell. I love the character and idea behind Cell and Liquid is just insane(and has a sexy awesome voice)

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1

I'll go with Dahlia Hawthorne, just because she's the physical embodiment of evil.

I know she's not real. But I'm still legitimately scared of her.

Dahlia_Hawthorne_OA.jpg

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 2

Queen Chrysalis. I just love her voice! 

Loki. Tom Hiddleston as Loki is one of the very few times when I found another guy attractive. I also thought he did an awesome job as the villain. I was never a huge Thor fan, but Loki definitely keeps my interest in the Thor movies.

Doofenshmirtz - Simply comical

Shadow The Hedgehog - Dark and mysterious and looks cool.

Zant from the Legend Of Zelda - Crazy, has awesome dark magic, and remains my favorite battle against one of Ganondorfs many followers/helpers/assistants/resurrectors whatever you want to call them.

• Brohoof 1

I thought about doing a topic like this, actually!

...right while I was watching The Dark Knight movie. I would have to say The Joker is one of them, if not the best, considering we can all learn a little bit from him...and he's a bit insane of course.

And then The Master from Doctor Who is also a top pick. He's just walking comic relief, wouldn't you say? (at least in the new series, I'm not sure about the past). HERE, COMES, THE DRUMS!!

But well..yeah genocide is bad too.

Edited by Super80 Wolf

Oh xD

I thought this was MLP-related.

My bad. ^^"

Favorite overall villain?

Oh goodness, I thought of this the other day, let me think...

Honestly, I think it was pre-reformed Discord, he was just so funny. ^^"

Oh, and Nightmare Rarity is amazing as well. ^^

I can't choose, please don't make me! ^^"

I have to say, Dr. Eggman is pretty funny from the Sonic series as well. ^^

Favorte villain hmm toughy

MegaByte and Hexidecimal from ReBoot
Megabyte, ruthless, mean, and kicks ass.  did I mention he was voiced by tony jay
Hexidciaml puts Discord to shame.  Just looked up Painted Windows.

The Joker and Loki

and King Sombra, even though not many others seem to like him.

Edit:

Huzzah! Parasprite status!

I second this! I like villains who aren't so serious with what they do. I think it's a lot easier to relate to craziness than to true evil. Obviously, then, I would have to add discord, 'cause he's just awesome. I'm not the biggest sombra fan, but I did feel like FiM needed a less personal villain, because especially for the episodes he was in, the focus was more on the protagonists than him.

Poison Ivy/Harley Quinn, reminds me of me :)

Sunset Shimmer, best pony imo idc

Handsome Jack, oh god, I loved/hated him to much "Welcome to Pandora, kiddos" :3

Mileena, from Mortal Kombat - sexy and scary