Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Me, I love the Wonderbolts, especially my waifu, Spitfire :wub:.  

spitfire_by_issyrael-d3fx3dj.png

And if anypony says otherwise:

fotus_rage_by_halorecons12-d795w1j.jpg

THOU SHALT FEAR MY WRATH!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

Dashie is the best flyer in equestria! B)

The wonder bolts are like the red arrows or the blue angles, great, daring flyers who pull tricks!

The wonder bolts have big egos, and seem to do whatever they can to win, even betraying one of there own (rainbow falls)

When I first seen the Wonderbolts I thought they were really cool and awesome. My opinion on them hasn't changed through the years of watching them appear on the show. I like the concept of the Wonderbolts in the world of Equestria and only hope to see more in the future.

They have had their really bad moments as well but they seem to always be put in place by a fan (rainbow dash). I think that Rainbow Dash will eventually turn out to be the leader of the Wonderbolts one day. It seems this way through the amount of times Rainbow Dash has set them right. It would also, I think make them more likeable to the extremely critical fanbase section.

-Crystal Edge

Well, they're basically pony versions of the Blue Angels. I only know Wildfire, Soarin, and Fleetfoot, so I can't really give any opinions right now.

Ummmmm..............you mean, Spitfire?

Best. Ponies.

They are everything I want. They're like Equestria's elite stunt flyers, so that makes them the best, no exceptions.