Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last time you caused yourself to facepalm?

Digit

I was was trying to guess out the translation of a song title, but no matter what I could not figure out what it was in English. After a solid few minutes I realized that the title was in fact already in English, not German.  :derp:  That was a cue (which I ignored) to listen to less German music.

Also at times I'll be typing and start using German spelling for English words and wonder why spell-check is going nuts.

WTF, I don't even actually speak German. How does stuff like this happen?

Okay, here we go. earlier today I was trying to talk to my crush. I tried to say "are you doing track again next year?" It came out as "Aru dointrack aginextear?" She had no idea how to even respond and we had the most awkward 7 second silence.

When my little sister told me that eating with your mouth closed is rude because it means you're not enjoying your food.

That's some grade a logic right there lol. Anime logic I would assume but still great lol

Okay, here we go. earlier today I was trying to talk to my crush. I tried to say "are you doing track again next year?" It came out as "Aru dointrack aginextear?" She had no idea how to even respond and we had the most awkward 7 second silence.

Lol something similar happened to me on skype

I was in a skype rp i typed so fast my post basically looked like gibberish.

• Brohoof 1

Whenever I cry over my friend like Rarity when she said "I am, SO, PATHETIIIIIIIC! XD and when i create false hopes for myself ._.

Also when I keep falling asleep in class and then I get up and try to walk and I end up looking like a drunk XD

Also when I realized I should've done something but never did it or when I realized I did something I wasn't supposed to

I jumped out of bed this morning, full of vim and vinegar, ready and raring to go.

Stubbed my toe walking to my door, fell against it, smacked my ehad off the doorhandle and then kinda just lay there, laughing at myself.

Well in Science Camp in 6th Grade, we had cabins, and roommates. We came back from a hike one day, and after 5 minutes, I was like, "AHHH where are my shoes?!!?" because my dad would flip out if I lost those $80 shoes. So I looked around for like 20 minutes, but to no avail. Then I finally decided to ask my roommates if they'd seen them. First guy I ask says, "....You mean the shoes you're wearing right now?" .-.

img-2539127-1-a85fda4eb97f8b06ddb1c3931f

I KNOW I HATE THAT FEELING.

This isn't definitely the last time but in the 3rd grade, I was looking for my Spyro 2 game. I thought I lost it. After 30 minutes, I realized: it was in my hand the whole time.

I facepalm everyday in school due to the ghetto and ratchet kids in the school. I just want to see their future to see if they come up dead, or just become homeless.

Last night I was putting some batteries into this Gravity Gun replica I have. The box said to put them in positive first, but I was kind of doubting the box because the negative side of batteries always go against the spring.

I probably took the cover off and put it back on the batteries twelve times without flipping the batteries. Then I flipped all the batteries and it worked.

I haven't facepalmed that hard in a while :P