Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Bioshock Infinite Twins spotted.

Mr. Critical

In the new episode, Trade Ya, I caught something I find hilarious. The Twins from Bioshock Infinite, Robert and Rosalind Lutece, were spotted wandering around the Exchange with a bird cage. Why were they there? What were they going to trade for the bird cage? What do you guys think of this?

• Brohoof 4

Whereabouts in the episode? D'you think you could upload an image to your OP? I must have missed it.

Strange, the Lutece twins are meant to pop up everywhere! Should've been able to acknowledge them instantly if that were a true cameo, right? :P

• Brohoof 2

Holy crap! Pardon my French, but what a cameo! The Lutece twins in MLP. They weren't kidding when they said they could exist across time and space.

Hats off to you, Hasbro, for this neat little reference. i wonder what they'll do next?

• Brohoof 1

ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh

THAT IS AN AWESOME SHOUTOUT!!

Maybe we can get a Booker and Elizabeth in later as well...? :D

• Brohoof 1

I haven't played very far in Bioshock Infinite, so I didn't get the reference, but I did see Applejack's Aunt and Uncle Orange:

post-2257-0-29071800-1397969388_thumb.jpg

Their animation seems to be stuck midblink as they walk... odd.

Edited by SolarFox
  • Brohoof 1

This is probably one of the weirdest references in MLP. Bioshock and Ponies? I wonder what made them think of that?

And why here in this particular episode?

The story behind almost all of these weird background things is usually "an animator was bored".

• Brohoof 1

This is probably one of the weirdest references in MLP. Bioshock and Ponies? I wonder what made them think of that?

And why here in this particular episode?

Well, there has been plenty of fanart of the twins, and it's possible that during a lunch break, one of the animators may have come across that fanart, so they thought "Why the buck not?"

But that's just me. It's anypony's guess as to how they're there.

• Brohoof 1

The Bronies don't row. They don't row? They don't ROW. Oh, yes, I see what you mean.

*buzzer goes off* Wrong dude! Robert actually tells Rosalind "They DON'T row" implying that the bronies never rowed the boat at all. They would if they were asked, but they didn't.

It's OK, I didn't get it the first time either. It is a bit hard to understand.

*buzzer goes off* Wrong dude! Robert actually tells Rosalind "They DON'T row" implying that the bronies never rowed the boat at all. They would if they were asked, but they didn't.

It's OK, I didn't get it the first time either. It is a bit hard to understand.

Um...I said "They don't row", I don't know what you're upset about.

Edited by The Dandy