Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your biggest derp moments?

Arctic Night

What are your biggest derp moments?

derpy_and_muffy_the_muffin_by_lightningt

Here are some of mine:

• Throwing a box with metal on it in a microwave to cook food. (Don't look at me like that.)
  • When I forget something really obvious.
  • The spelling mistakes I produce when I type too fast.

Gkjoo-580x377.jpg

• Brohoof 2

When I used to work at a gas station the guy asked for diesel but I was tired because it was like 6 a.m and I hate morning shifts so I accidentally put gas in instead. The resulting 4 hours were horrendous to say the least. Looking back on it now, I can only laugh. :lol:   

• Brohoof 2

When I was little my dog wandered out into the snow and almost froze to death. We didn't have heat at the time, so I did the only thing I could think of.

I microwaved my puppy  :derp:  oops. She lived until about 3 years ago though (I'm not a murderer)

• Brohoof 4

When I was little my dog wandered out into the snow and almost froze to death. We didn't have heat at the time, so I did the only thing I could think of.

I microwaved my puppy  :derp:  oops. She lived until about 3 years ago though (I'm not a murderer)

WELL THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY

I spent 3 hours looking for my cat outside. She was in my fucking air soft crate the whole time.

• Brohoof 1

WELL THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY

I spent 3 hours looking for my cat outside. She was in my fucking air soft crate the whole time.

Haha well i was only 4... 

Cats are very stealthy creatures. They're also liquids, and the spawn of satan. She was probably plotting to kill you with air soft guns. Lucky you found her when you did

• Brohoof 1

One time, I was cooking, and the steam/smoke was filling that house.

So I turned on this little fan thing that was built into the wall, but the chain that you have to pull to turn it on broke off.

So I was stuck with a very loud fan blaring and violently rotating.

I grabbed a knife, I decided "hurr durr I'll just cur the wires and make it stop". We never used it, anyway.

So I did. A giant spark lit the room as the power shorted out for the entire block and my dumb a$$ was to blame.

I microwaved my puppy :derp: oops. She lived until about 3 years ago though (I'm not a murderer)

D:

Oh God, that's horrible...

• Brohoof 3

One time, I was cooking, and the steam/smoke was filling that house.

So I turned on this little fan thing that was built into the wall, but the chain that you have to pull to turn it on broke off.

So I was stuck with a very loud fan blaring and violently rotating.

I grabbed a knife, I decided "hurr durr I'll just cur the wires and make it stop". We never used it, anyway.

So I did. A giant spark lit the room as the power shorted out for the entire block and my dumb a$$ was to blame.

D:

Oh God, that's horrible...

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I didn't know... :(

• Brohoof 2

-more than once, I have gone to the gas station to fill up my car, and driven off without putting anything in my tank.
-I have gone to an ATM to withdraw money, have had difficulty finding my card, and then realized I'm holding it in my hand.

-when typing this post, I wrote "head" instead of "hand" and had to edit it.

Sometimes I am quite absentminded.

Edited by NomDeSpite
  • Brohoof 1

- missed semicolons while programming leading to me redesigning everything. I've done this a number of times... "What are all these errors! I must have done something wrong, let's throw out this code and try again." I've learned since then, though.

- Going somewhere, forgetting what I was going to do and only remembering after giving up and returning to my starting point.

- Sticking my tongue to a pole in the middle of winter.

- Riding down the stairs in a laundry basket (I made it down, flipped over on the last stair...)

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 2

I lost my car keys once, only to find them in the refrigerator. I have no idea how or why I did that!

I made a sandwich, with COCKTAIL SAUCE (the red one that you use on shrimp) on it. Bleh.

I also was looking for my iPod and it was in my pocket the whole time.

Depending on the sandwich, that could be good!

• Brohoof 1

Whenever I try to genuinely smile and instead I stick my front teeths out too much so I look like a squirrel or rabbit instead. There's also many times when I don't think through what I'm doing, so I was about to put chips in the fridge, walked into a mirror or fell over a piece of dirt and smashed my face into a wall. And that's only a few of my derpy moments. xD

• Brohoof 2

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd