Your biggest derp moments?

Arctic Night

Whenever I try to genuinely smile and instead I stick my front teeths out too much so I look like a squirrel or rabbit instead. There's also many times when I don't think through what I'm doing, so I was about to put chips in the fridge, walked into a mirror or fell over a piece of dirt and smashed my face into a wall. And that's only a few of my derpy moments. xD

If I'm really focused on something and am trying to cook at the same time, I'll end up putting things in random places. 

-Well one time I was building a MOC and I used almost all broken sockets so when I went to pick it up the legs almost fell off.

-Just last week in skyrim I used all of my daedra hearts to make weapons when I was wanting to make armor( this has actually happened before at least five times ).

-Last year I tried to draw a pony but instead it looked more like something out of a bad syfy channel movie.

Signaling a right turn while changing lanes to the left. This was in drivers ed and the instructor said, "trying to give us a bad name?"

Aluminum foil in a microwave made lightning... stuff! Lol, it scared me.

I have really bad short term memory sometimes, I'll plan to do something and literally forget what it is I was going to do when I'm about to do it. Then I finally realize sometime later... and think wow... really?