Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

RIP Twilight Sparkle's Library (October 10th, 2010-May 10th, 2014)

Moved to Elsewhere

Well, she could have moved the important books to the castle of the two sisters, right? We will hopefully get out answers in the Season 5 premiere.

(edited)

I think Twilight's actions point out her true priorities:

1st) She SAVES Owlowiscious

post-25639-0-24344000-1399833460_thumb.png

2nd) She CHECKS on Owlowiscious

post-25639-0-85176300-1399833815_thumb.png

3rd) She realizes her home and library are destroyed

post-25639-0-58072100-1399833818_thumb.png

I gained a lot of respect for her upon realizing this was the order of her reactions. She put her own preferences *aside to save her innocent, living pet and made sure he was okay before thinking of her inanimate possessions.

Edited by PE Brony
  • Brohoof 4

It was a nice library, but sadly it's been destroyed. I wonder how she'll replace all of the books that were damaged/destroyed?

Twilight's castle is a little funky looking and it'll take some getting used to, but I'm sure I'll like it just as much as her library in due time.

Celestia will gift her the books she had! ^U^ That's my standpoint.

And I bet if the writers even went here, Twiley didn't sleep well the first night in the unfamiliar castle. But it has its perks: MORE BOOK SPACE!! :D The library was awesome, but I'm starting to feel less sad about its loss and warm up to the castle. Especially because there's more room for books. ^U^ I would love a huge room full of books in my house, so I know what such an expansion would look like. I bet by Season 5 the entire second floor will be mostly a library with a loft bed like her original home XD!

• Brohoof 2

While I am glad the princesses did not have to sacrifice themselves to become one with the sun, moon and love, it saddened me to see this bastion of the MLPverse (and of the fandom, respectively) get destroyed. But like I always say, we must never let death cloud our lives, for without happiness we are already lost. Twilight has basically grown up, and thus the final icon of her youth had to be extricated.

RIP Golden Oak Library, the place where it all began. You shall never be forgotten.

Well, it was pretty sad at the time, but now that you think about it, I would be pretty happy to trade a library for a castle :)

Unfortunately, all her books were destroyed. Maybe she can replace them unless some of them were unique...

(edited)

*cries*

I was literally sitting on my bed with a hand over my mouth, eyes wide. I couldn't believe it. That poor tree.

But ya know, symbolism and all. Leaving past life. Which I'm okay with, as long as she turns at least half of her castle into a library. ^_^

:okiedokielokie:

Twilight is a major book worm.  You know she'll have a library.I think she would make even more than half of it a library. She'd probably want it to be a bit like the library in the castle of the 2 sisters. She totally fan girled over that library.

Edited by StitchandMLPlover
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

Today I saw Rainbow Rocks on its first airing and we got to see more of Twilight's Castle and it has a huge library. I think I'll get used to it. I definitely can't wait to see more of it in Season 5. Twilight's Castle is the thing I want to see most in Season 5.