Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Pony has the best Rainbow Power Attire?

ghostfacekiller39

Best Rainbow Power Look?  

84 users have voted

1. 1. Which Pony looked best with Rainbow Power?

• Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Fluttershy
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash

(edited)

Topic is pretty self-explanatory :D 

Today, we saw the official debut of the "Rainbow Power"...erm, power :D The question is, who pulled it off the best? :D

Here's how they looked, for reference :D

Rarity :wub:

Rainbow_Power_Rarity.png

Applejack

Rainbow_Power_Applejack.png

Princess Twilight Sparkle (Yeahh...they didn't have a nifty little thing for her :(

Rainbow_Power_main6.png

Fluttershy

Rainbow_Power_Fluttershy.png

Pinkie Pie

Rainbow_Power_Pinkie_Pie.png

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow_Power_Rainbow_Dash.png

So...who wore it best? :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 6

In personal preference order:

1. Rainbow Dash

2. Applejack

3. Fluttershy

4. Twilight Sparkle

5. Rarity

6. Pinkie Pie

I felt like Pinkie and Rarity's Rainbow Power forms clashed with their natural color scheme too much. Twilight's was tough too. Fluttershy and AJ pulled off new forms the best, and Rainbow Dash pretty much just went Super Sayian.

(edited)

I actually thought Twilight Sparkle looked the best of them all, honestly.

Edited by Adorkable
  • Brohoof 5

My Ranking

1. Applejack - Nothing overwhelming and seems to fit well

2. Rarity - A bit overwhelming but it's Rarity so its only natural

3. Pinkie Pie - Makes her look like some old fashioned rock star

4. Twilight - Would be #1 but the wings just look wierd for some reason, although everything fits well

5. Rainbowdash - Don't know why just feels too unusual

6. Fluttershy - CUT YOUR HAIR ITS TOO LONG

• Brohoof 2

Dude, that's not even cool.

I actually thought Twilight Sparkle looked the best of them all, honestly.

He meant a close up, all the others had one

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash for sure. She looks so badass!

I think Twilight and Applejack look pretty good too. I like their new additional mane colors.

Fluttershy is pretty good too, I guess. I was expecting her colors to be a little more "happy" though.

Rarity and Pinkie were kind of meh for me. The new colors seem a little weird on them.

(edited)

Fluttershy because waifu. <3 :wub:

Her rainbow transformation reminded me of her Celestia roleplay she did in "Testing 1 2 3" and I love that cosplay....Similar colours were used. And similar stripes in her mane and tail. :squee:

593611__safe_solo_fluttershy_princess+ce

Also, all that lushious flowing mane and tail. so snuggly :wub::squee:

Rainbow_Power_Fluttershy.png

2: Rarity

3: Twilight

4: Applejack

5: Pinkie Pie

6: Rainbow.

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 1

1. Twilight Sparkle, plus her wings the way they were looked really cool and badass

2. Rainbow Dash, she looked so wicked awesome and looked like a rocker

3. Applejack, loved the colors and the apple designs

4. Fluttershy, aww so cute and snuggly

5. Pinkie Pie, all the pinks belong to her!

6 Rarity, fashion diva, plain and simple.

Which Super Saiyan Rainbow Power pony looked best huh?

Tough question honestly... I thought they all looked a bit awkward, yet badass at the same time, good thing they're not permanent, I'll say. :P

But yeah, I think I'll go with Rarity. Many curled manes is much power! :yay:

Suppose I'll rank 'em though, too:

1. Rarity

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Applejack

5. Twilight Sparkle

6. Fluttershy

RD gets awesome saiyan-like hair, and Pinkie's with the ribbon is just so adorable. Love the touches of red on Applejack and her hat as well. Twilight and Fluttershy though, for the most part their manes just get longer, not much of a difference to me there. Twilight's wings look pretty sweet though, so that puts her above Fluttershy here to me. :wacko:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I said the same thing last time, and I'll say it again. All of them suck! In fact, I HATE most of them. The biggest problem with all of them is how busy they are. There are way too many intricate details that cram the design. One of the greatest components of their original designs is through their simplicity. By making them simple, the characters become memorable, and you can recognize them just by the shapes, eye color, style of hair, and color coordination. "Less is more" speaks volumes for the character designs (especially GOOD character design), and the Rainbow Power designs blatantly contradict that.

If there are any that suck the least, it's Twilight (my choice) and Rainbow Dash.

• Twilight is the simplest. Previously, I said I would've chosen that one if the flashing white stars didn't interfere. The stars are missing, and it presents her more professionally. If you remove the markings, change of her cutie mark, and use an off white with a peach color and instead of yellow, it would look decent.
  • Of all the RP designs that blend the colors best, it's Dash. From the hooves to the muzzle, wings, and cutie mark, the little designs aren't as loud as the others. If there's one thing about the wings I'd change, get rid of the red and orange; leave behind the yellow, green, blue, and purple to complete the wings. The warm colors should accentuate, not dominate.
Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 4

-snip-

I don't care if he bashed the designs I liked, Buffalo Man replied to a topic I made post-20419-0-04796100-1397332999.gif

I'm honestly surprised to see RD's getting as much praise as it has. That mane was so overdone it just looked like absolute rubbish :eww: It was just so big and overblown and blown back and eww it just looked stupid :eww:

(edited)

I don't care if he bashed the designs I liked, Buffalo Man replied to a topic I made 

I'm honestly surprised to see RD's getting as much praise as it has. That mane was so overdone it just looked like absolute rubbish :eww: It was just so big and overblown and blown back and eww it just looked stupid :eww:

Maybe it's because rainbows naturally look good on her?

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1

Maybe it's because rainbows naturally look good on her?

The thing with Rainbow's design isn't the color scheme, which, like you said, naturally looks good on her, but it's rather the mane...it looks like she stuck her head out of the window of a car driving down a highway >_> I think they could've done much better with her. She has potential to be beautiful :D

• Brohoof 1

You're right but shes still super saiyan

I can't really pick surprisingly. My top three are definitely Rarity, Twilight, and Rainbowdash.

Specifically Rarity and Twilight. I don't know...

Rainbow's is awesome because it reminds me of Freakazoid and Freakazoid is awesome. Makes me want to brush it.

1. Rainbow

2. Twilight

3. Rarity (sorry :/)

4. Fluttershy

5. Applejack

6. Pinkie Pie

The earth ponies didn't have much to work from so they suffered for it, not their faults.