Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Pony has the best Rainbow Power Attire?

ghostfacekiller39

Best Rainbow Power Look?  

84 users have voted

1. 1. Which Pony looked best with Rainbow Power?

• Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Fluttershy
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash

(edited)

It is called Rainbow power for a reason you know?

And I got to say Rainbow looked pretty good to me

Here's some pictures, that I found!

.rainbow_power_rainbow_dash_by_benybing-d

mlp__rainbow_power_by_rainbowdashswagger

a_dash_of_rainbow_power_by_serenawyr-d76

rainbow_rainbow_dash_by_dragonfoorm-d719

rainbow_power__rainbow_dash_by_serenawyr

Edited by Hyperhooves
  • Brohoof 3

Rainbow Dash, and apparently I just brought it to a tie between Twi and Dash.

I think Pinkie Pie is the only one that looked God awful.

1.Fluttershy ((She looked so nice!))

2.AJ ((AJs design looked amazing!))

3.Twilight ((I love her but she wasn't exactly the best looking and should've been more))

4.Pinkie Pie ((I loved her hooves!!))

5. Rarity ((the mane/tail was weird with having like two of them ;~;))

6.Rainbow Dash ((Ehh didn't like it much))

By making them simple, the characters become memorable, and you can recognize them just by the shapes, eye color, style of hair, and color coordination. "Less is more" speaks volumes for the character designs (especially GOOD character design), and the Rainbow Power designs blatantly contradict that.

I actually agree for a good part of this...But I find Rarity to actually not only look the best, but good, period.Her hair actually looks a bit like rolls of fabric and fit the character perfectly. Also, her symbols aren't quite as clutterering as the others(as they are simple by comparison). She actually makes me think about Nightmare moon- her design is somewhat intricate, but still simple. I dislike the bright yellow stripe- it clashes badly. Not all that fond of the rest(Twilight is second best though).
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I liked them in this order

1. Pinkie Pie

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Twilight Sparkle

4. AppleJack

5.Rarity

6.Fluttershy

Edited by Star Ruby

(edited)

Kinda hard to choose, but I'd say

(best to least)

Pinkie

RD

Twi

Rarity

AJ

flutters

I mean I don't really hate any of them they all look really cool but that's just how it feels to me.

Edited by Swollen Ostrich

(edited)

I said the same thing last time, and I'll say it again. All of them suck! In fact, I HATE most of them. The biggest problem with all of them is how busy they are. There are way too many intricate details that cram the design. One of the greatest components of their original designs is through their simplicity. By making them simple, the characters become memorable, and you can recognize them just by the shapes, eye color, style of hair, and color coordination. "Less is more" speaks volumes for the character designs (especially GOOD character design), and the Rainbow Power designs blatantly contradict that.

If there are any that suck the least, it's Twilight (my choice) and Rainbow Dash.

• Twilight is the simplest. Previously, I said I would've chosen that one if the flashing white stars didn't interfere. The stars are missing, and it presents her more professionally. If you remove the markings, change of her cutie mark, and use an off white with a peach color and instead of yellow, it would look decent.
  • Of all the RP designs that blend the colors best, it's Dash. From the hooves to the muzzle, wings, and cutie mark, the little designs aren't as loud as the others. If there's one thing about the wings I'd change, get rid of the red and orange; leave behind the yellow, green, blue, and purple to complete the wings. The warm colors should accentuate, not dominate.

C'mon now, Dark, they weren't THAT busy. Besides, the over-the-top designs actually reflect the fact that this is just a powered-up form. As thay are presented I like them, but I wouldn't want them as the regular, everyday designs. Basically, I'm trying to say I appreciate their designs, because the context they were presented in justifies them, in my opinion.

Edited by Dry Colt

Rainbow Dash's. Hers is the only really "super sayan" looking design to me. All the other ones do not really look like a super powered, over 9000, mountain punching design, they look like they are going to a rave. Her mane design not only looks very similar to the super sayan style we see in DBZ, but the blown back hair evokes an image of power and ferocity.

In all honesty, Rainbow Dash and Rarity's looked the best.

However, Pinkie Pie absolutely achieved Maximum Cuteness.

Fluttershy looked gorgeous.

And AJ's and Twilight's looked too plain.

• Brohoof 1

AJ (My thing for redhead has nothing to do with that decision  :wacko: )

Pinkie Pie (Really pinkish)

Twilight (Not over the top mane)

Rarity (Would be nice,  but too much mane/tails)

Fluttershy (She look lost in her mane)

RD  (Her mane seems to have fusionned with her tail.)

I could just say they all suck except Pinkie but that wouldn't be the truth.

1.Applejack. (I feel as though her design is pulled off the best. It doesn't make my eyes want to jump out of their sockets cause the colors work out decently. She may not be my favorite pony but I like her rainbow power the best. Plus her design makes me hungry.)

2. Purple smart. (Because best alicorn)

3. Pinkie. (I don't really like the orange or yellow in her mane,but the blue would pass off good. She wins for looking adorable in a bow.)

4. Rarity. (Her design is okay, but not particularly the best in my opinion. It could have been better, but whatevz.)

5. Fluttershy. (Her hair is way too thick, it like overpowers her. Other than that her design is rather forgettable to me.)

6. Rainbow. (The mane...just...no. Super saiyan is a no go. She just looks really bad with that mane design. When I saw that in the episode I wanted to jump into the tv and chop her hair off. Tacky ugly manes deserve bottom of the list.)

• Brohoof 1

uh...Twilight...her's looked really pretty...

Rainbow's made her look like a super saiyan which i found cool

Applejack, i like the way her colors blended together well

as weird as i think it is Pinkie's really suits her

Fluttershy's is nice but...the mane is so....poofy o.o

and with Rarity...the blue and purplely color looks good, but that yellow just stands out really bad.

those are my thoughts

(edited)

Well the designs are pretty over the top gaudy. Definitely a toy selling thing.

But taking that these are just "powered up" forms and all, i guess that's called for to some degree.

Personally I like Twilight's the best.

Fluttershy's hair reminds me of toothpaste.

Edited by KelGrym

In my opinion:

1. Rarity - her locs are AMAZING and the colors too

2. Fluttershy - colors are amazing and I love the hair

3. Applejack - lol she looks like Christmas candy XD but she looks cute though I feel like it suits her

4. Rainbow Dash - it just suits her

5. Twilight Sparkle - it's eh... kinda boring but it's Twilight so yeah XD

6. Pinkie Pie - it just looks too bright and a bit annoying but she IS Pinkie Pie so it was to be expected XD

Overall I actually like these designs to be honest and I'm surprised some people rant about them I think they're cool it suits each of them

Too hard for me to decide... They all had VERY awesome features and others parts... ehh... not so much. 

Such as Dashies wings were gorgeous, I loved those.

Applejacks and Fluttershy's mane color.  :wacko:

Pinkies whooves were so awesome.

And Rarity's mane style was very awesome.

Pinkie Pie, Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack and then Rainbow. In my opinion the contrasted colors with Rarity and Pinkie really stand out in a way that is to my liking. :D Twilight's is very nice too.