Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you date?

fluttershylover

If I chose out of the mares, it would be Apple Jack, because I feel like her dates would be super fun! (A rodeo? And an apple eating contest? Followed by a cuddle in the orchard? Why Apple Jack, that is so sweet!)

Out of the stallions, Time Turner (Doctor Whooves?) because he is just the sexiest ever *w*

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd date best pony Rainbow Dash. I'd love seeing her sensitive side :P

Pinkie Pie and Rarity are both close behind though; Pinkie Pie's just so much fun and Rarity is simply fabulous (although I could imagine her being able to control a man quite easily this attribute is cancelled out by her eloquence)

Also Luna wouldn't be bad either :P

Edited by RainboomCrash

(edited)

Why, Rarity of course!

She is beautiful, talented, smart, confident, elegant, generous, friendly and much more! How could i say no to that?

Edit:

She is also hot like hell... Does not matter if EQG Rarity or pony Rarity...

it__s_magnificent_by_mezkalito4p-d4j1ilf

623334__safe_solo_rarity_animated_human_

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Very easy answer for me:   I would date, my waifu, Spitfire, in a heartbeat, :D

spitfire_by_zoithedragon-d6jk8lk.png

BTW, If im not mistaken, we have a "Which pony you want to date" thread, but for some reason, the search is driving me haywire, :lol:

Edited by Thunder-Wing
  • Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash. We have a lot in common, and I like her sarcasm! I want somepony who can keep up with how many sports I like to participate in or watch and not have her be bored out of her mind, but would participate as well!

If not, I think my second choice would be...ugh, why is this hard?!...Pinkie Pie or Twilight. They each have character appeal for different reasons! Pinkie Pie would keep me involved in fun activities when I'm not playing sports (I tend to become more introverted when sports aren't involved...). But Twilight has a very balanced personality that provides intelligence, rationality, and dependability--three traits I find quite attractive.

Rarity :wub: 

She's absolutely wonderful :wub: I don't know why I'd do without her as is, but to have her as my girlfriend...that'd be wonderful :wub:

I have to agree with ghostie here. However, Rarity would have to be in her human form. Does that count? (Proper human form, not EQG form!)

• Brohoof 1

I have to agree with ghostie here. However, Rarity would have to be in her human form. Does that count? (Proper human form, not EQG form!)

Human Rarity is still Rarity, or is she not?  :wub:

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash or Applejack, I like each of their charm and charisma, and they are a lot like me, sarcastic, bold, and active, sometimes I cannot stand being idle, I sometimes crave adventure, and either one of these two outgoing mares would make a fine date.

(edited)

Big Macintosh, because he is a fine specimen of a stallion.

No homo.

Okay, maybe some homo.

Okay... Full-on homo.

swoon.gif

Edited by Teller

I don't even know for sure. I firmly believe in first impressions not meaning everything, and my gut instinct is the sort that likes taking it's sweet time to actually decide something. It's like, I'd try dating one of them, see if I like them truly for who they are, and if it doesn't work out I'd amicably break it off and try again. Such is life.

(edited)

Why of course I would like to date my adorable Waifu Rainbow Dashie!

861266e8418fe00db2fd831e54f61152-d6oey0y

rainbow_dash_love_face_by_mixermike622-d

Edited by 0blivion
  • Brohoof 1